It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 707
Gender: male
saibaba60 wrote:
It's boring though :(
We need to spice it up :twisted:

Talk crap and stuff then, don't spam. Thats just kills it.
Get more br's, do something that people wanna see. No one wants to see flashing spam pictures.

_________________
Image
Image
Follow BD on Twitter!
Image
Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 397
Fine I'll talk crap...
Hey AC, we see you boosting there :lol:
Don't think we can't tell xD
Each of your members went up 20-30 in power :shock:
But it won't matter, you still can't beat us ^^
And iL, that's right, you better run away noobs :lol:
What happened to your little remark?

KThomas wrote:
adsads wrote:
haha, 130 units with a terrible build, anyone could take it!! but anyway, as you say, 1 army down. COME ON RIP, you have Awe's backing. :D :D



Well Awe just lost Zaros to an iL flag and 19 crystals :D

and Relocated I'll be there tonight, sorry for the delay.

"I'll be there tonight, sorry for the delay." Don't claim something and not follow it through. It's been 5 days and I've single handedly been fighting off you and your subs. Wait until my entire alliance starts to move out ^^
(This feels like that Ego contest from Spamfest xD)


Edit**
Image
1 iL down >=D

_________________
Relocated of the Black Knights
~~Retired~~
Best Rank:2
OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
saibaba60 wrote:

Edit**
Image
1 iL down >=D

I go rawr in this :P H.A.M.!

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 am
Posts: 56
Location: England
Gender: male
saibaba60 wrote:
Hey AC, we see you boosting there :lol:
Don't think we can't tell xD
Each of your members went up 20-30 in power :shock:


Coming from an RIP member, this is incredibly hypocritical.

_________________
Image
Boots... its all about boots...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
DeathlyShadows wrote:
saibaba60 wrote:
Hey AC, we see you boosting there :lol:
Don't think we can't tell xD
Each of your members went up 20-30 in power :shock:


Coming from an RIP member, this is incredibly hypocritical.


Woopdi do some people boosted with reds at the beginning of the round. Not like we are still constantly putting money into the game. Obviously the fact that our power isn't that high shows that much.

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 am
Posts: 56
Location: England
Gender: male
krazedkid101 wrote:
Obviously the fact that our power isn't that high shows that much.


Wait... 2k power, at less than tick 1k... isnt that much!? Dream boat kid.

_________________
Image
Boots... its all about boots...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
DeathlyShadows wrote:
krazedkid101 wrote:
Obviously the fact that our power isn't that high shows that much.


Wait... 2k power, at less than tick 1k... isnt that much!? Dream boat kid.


The fact we own Africa and Asia doesn't mean we have high income or anything. You know of course not. Our income is super duper low.

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 111
krazedkid101 wrote:
DeathlyShadows wrote:
krazedkid101 wrote:
Obviously the fact that our power isn't that high shows that much.


Wait... 2k power, at less than tick 1k... isnt that much!? Dream boat kid.


The fact we own Africa and Asia doesn't mean we have high income or anything. You know of course not. Our income is super duper low.


hey, dont forget Awe had Africa first and still have a decent chunk :D and i dont beleive your income is low, unless by low you mean at least 500 metal and oil per tick :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
adsads wrote:
krazedkid101 wrote:
DeathlyShadows wrote:

Wait... 2k power, at less than tick 1k... isnt that much!? Dream boat kid.


The fact we own Africa and Asia doesn't mean we have high income or anything. You know of course not. Our income is super duper low.


hey, dont forget Awe had Africa first and still have a decent chunk :D and i dont beleive your income is low, unless by low you mean at least 500 metal and oil per tick :D


It is low.

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: iL/AC vs RIP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 397
Yeah our income is off the charts because of our conquers xD
Also haven't boosted since the beginning of the round ;)
We have only 2-3 boosters if we were to boost as well xD
2-4 of our guys with the golden colony got it because Hunta decided to be cool and do a lottery and give them enough reds to get one :lol:

_________________
Relocated of the Black Knights
~~Retired~~
Best Rank:2
OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl