It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 am
Posts: 56
Location: England
Gender: male
adsads wrote:
ive been playing BD for 3 years and this already the best round ive had.... :D :D


You know its a good round when you ram a knife deep into the back of the people you called friends about half out hour before you rammed the knife home.

/sarcasm.

_________________
Image
Boots... its all about boots...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 117
adsads wrote:
ive been playing BD for 3 years and this already the best round ive had.... dunno if ive managed to miss all the good ones, but it is still quote early, and i dont think there is an alliance in the top 12 that havent had, if not still fighting, a serious war! :D :D


Lol Serious? we thought we were going to be in a serious war with you but it turns out your not so scary, you couldnt even make it pas mexico when all we had there was 20 squads.... Slightly awkward ^^ also 150 squads+ for 2 crys... gratz Awe ;)

Carl~

_________________
Image

"None of us are as smart as all of us."

"Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Northeast Tennessee, USA
Gender: male
krazedkid101 wrote:
May I just add, Apollo is a beast! :P I;m happy we took out WS first before they could kill us :D (Even though I was on vacation when the war date changed -.-)


LOL. You didnt take out WS. :lol:
You didnt do anything.. We are still here..

_________________
best personal rank(finish)- 4
best alliance finish-1
top alliance(leader) rank-4
most crystals held(finish)- 128
most power achieved(finish) - 239
-----------------------------
slick420


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 706
Gender: male
hoppy8199 wrote:
krazedkid101 wrote:
May I just add, Apollo is a beast! :P I;m happy we took out WS first before they could kill us :D (Even though I was on vacation when the war date changed -.-)


LOL. You didnt take out WS. :lol:
You didnt do anything.. We are still here..



Rank 11 is different than rank 2 Slick XD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Posts: 8
saibaba60 wrote:
Arrrrg, FOOD xD
I actually miss that, it took skill to balance your army and food while advancing xD
I've never heard of you Sniper, if you really did play in the OC, I would know you :)



Never heard of Sniper of the PGAO?

You didn't play much on the old server if you didn't know me


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 578
Gender: male
sniper8541 wrote:
saibaba60 wrote:
Arrrrg, FOOD xD
I actually miss that, it took skill to balance your army and food while advancing xD
I've never heard of you Sniper, if you really did play in the OC, I would know you :)



Never heard of Sniper of the PGAO?

You didn't play much on the old server if you didn't know me

Quoted for the truth..you can't be a real OC player if you haven't heard of Sniper. He and Kevin's pissing matches were the most notorious of that era.

_________________
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR
6+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm
Posts: 223
Gender: male
gaurav1 wrote:
sniper8541 wrote:
saibaba60 wrote:
Arrrrg, FOOD xD
I actually miss that, it took skill to balance your army and food while advancing xD
I've never heard of you Sniper, if you really did play in the OC, I would know you :)



Never heard of Sniper of the PGAO?

You didn't play much on the old server if you didn't know me

Quoted for the truth..you can't be a real OC player if you haven't heard of Sniper. He and Kevin's pissing matches were the most notorious of that era.


He pissed with Kevin! <------ AUTO PRO!!! :o

_________________
RETIRED UNTIL CALLED UPON
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Posts: 8
Yes, it took a lot more strategy and less donating to field an army of 3 or 4 thousand. We had to attain hundreds of conquers to field it and accept the losses that came with moving it long distances. One of the reasons Stinky and the rest of us developed the Pod System to control larger segments of the map

Practice round for me here. Once I get 6 or 7 of the old crew to join me, we'll have to see what we can do. Definitely easier now: haven't donated a dollar and am creeping in the top 25. I think I can get an all star group to play out a round soon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not my site, but awesome.
Gender: male
watch out we got a ACTUALLY REAL badass over here :P

_________________
Umad?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WS/WS1/WS2 vs AWE&subs/RIP&subs/ICE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Posts: 8
henry700 wrote:
watch out we got a ACTUALLY REAL badass over here :P


Actual? Yes. The avatar was earned, not just one I picked up. Was "playing" war for real, before and since this game came out


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl