It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UGN vs. BoW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just conquer BoW and CAKE members and everything will be ok , i am going to jam my allies radars Lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:07 pm 
Private
Private

it will not take months for bow to recover this issue. try days. at MOST a week. i am a veteran commander in all things BD and this is just another fly on the wall to me in handling issues. just splat the bug, wipe its remains off the wall and make it like new again. simple swipe. smear. clean. then yes disinfect afterwards..

At last King Aladar speaks of UGN as if it is still UG. Whoa buddy UG was wiped out once already and i mean WIPED OUT. whats left of it? rest of you all joined UGN and STILL trying to run things the same way that wiped UG out in the first place. its poor leadership. pure n simple. Bow has been hit by a hell of a lot worse then the collected alliances arrayed against us here and present and still was able to rebuild and make something of the game still.

few folks plan ahead for ALL of their people. I personally am the team leader/ team builder type. Not after personal glory or power. ITs about team and that is what you all need to learn if you want to be successful in this game and ANY other game out there that involved other game players trying to do something as a 'organization' clan guild unit or what ever brings folks together in the first place. Common causes are the things that bring organizations and folks together.

BoW's common cause with those around them is and has always been simple. stability and security of itself and those around ones's group in order to seal the future for all involved. a good future not one always war torn and pointlessly fought.

politics rules this game JUST AS MUCH strong military might does. you have to have leaders that keeps both of those things in mind and to juggle a balance between the two. To cause action without provocation or reason only creates a environment that will always be in tormoil. as IS the situation in and around Bow has been since EVERYONE is happy go lucky "i'm am gonna get you' attitudes where stronger allies seem to prey on smaller alliances for little to no other reason other then to tribute them. that is 3rd world politics and one that BoW fights against.

Everytime I tribute someone i ALWAYS send a message first if I am not at war with them. "when i attack neutral colonies that have no allianec tag' i let them know whats going on. why i am doing it. and tips to recover adn avoid serious losses AND how to build up into a strong colony so they can join an alliance later on after they can protect themselves fully.

If a colony is seen to be showing good progress I instead invite them.

those that are hostile. i attack and still send a invitation giving them an option to join up with the alliance or to be subjicated. a decison left up to them. If they are active the 90% time join up and will show a good perspective alliance mate. if not. they will be tributed inuduisty.

folks approach on expansion is different then mine. and at the same time We do NOT get viewed as the bad guys. I let other arrogant alliances do that providing a whole lot of recruits and allies to strengthen's one position and numbers with as those 'other' establish alliances go around pissing everyone leaving the game field open for everyone in the area they are pissing off, open for folks like me to rally up entire sectors into BoW's way of life.

you all need to learn stuff like this and NOT always go witgh the standard 'attack first ask questions later' especially if you want to hang around to the end of the round with alliances like bow who do use such polices, tactics and politics to arrange our OWN future while not pissing off everyone in the local area.

as it stands right now there are a few local bullies left in the region and still dealing with whats left the largest being S obviously due to the sheer amount of ground S forces have and are covering under the guises of so many little alliances they "legendary' have said verbatum they don't need.

But they do since it creates havoc for everyoen else BUT THEM. that is gonna stop very soon or S will be the big bad boy left to deal with politcally but there is very little chanec reaching S's ears wholesale for I have been trying to bring legendary to his senses before S's gets surrounded and wiped out. that is what all these littel alliances are for them. bullet stoppers. UGN UG 7 and all the littel guys they really dont' care since S is focused purely on round victory and piss on the little guy.

My approach is take everyone ito the end game that is around me and let the most influencial and most well led and coordinated alliance take the prize with those around it supporting it willingly. BUT there so far has been little respect shown, given or recieved in amongst alliances to really do this positively.

All bow has gotten was spit in. disrespected. dishonored and betrayed for what purpose? surely not to see those alliances to the end of the round. Some UGN and 7/eg attacked bow to 'show' support of S against Bows insolent behavior of 'not fitting in with S's picture of things'

after all of whats been happening i've decided S is not gonna win this round. rest on that. no allianec leader has NO reason or right to talk down to me, disrespect me and betrate me for what ever purpose their little minds can think of. Not in this game or the next since none of you have shown me true leadership skills or shown that you have a measure of respect for others other then selfish interests to futher ones ends in the game.

this game is about teamwork. period. community teamwork so everyone can get a piece of the pie. not the ENTIRE pie but just enough to be happy.

you don't promise stuff you don't have or can't give. friendship, brotherhood and comaradarie can be traded, given and recieved without ANYTHING put into it at first. just trust and the will to work togehter with your fellows inside and outside of your alliances/organizations/teams to be successful. even it it is just to control a small plot of land and LEARN the game as MANY are trying to do RIGHT NOW.

this is just hte FIRST era folks. TEAM BUILDING is the name of the game. not wholesale conquest, destruction. betrayal and all that other crap going on shouldn't even be here right now. but you newbs no nothing and are learning nothign save but who to fire at next this game and next.

Plan ahead or face the same problems over and over from one game to the other. It seems only the strong think they can make decisions effecting the game play of so many others 'there are thousands playing BD. not just you' it quells little alliances into 'one way of thought' where they think might serves right. I am here to say might doesn't always serves right. Not in the game of poliltics.

anyways hope yo all are learning something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yea again... *Epic Yawn*

You cannot tell me that 75-90 nukes deployed against BoW has not set them back weeks if not months FFS over 7000 workers were killed from BoW colonies so keep your facts straight...

As for the UG or UGN issue I always forget which UG am on but at the end of the day all UG alliances are connected to one UG community so keep it real cuz we have played this game since 2006 and we have fun rising and falling no matter what so stop with the epic yawn wall of text you keep spouting out your mouth...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

can you plz stop spaming epic yawn thx, trying to read a topic ;)
and not sure, but i don't mesure progres in workers?
you used ALOT of metal and oil on that, probly something around what they will lose or maby more since now u get more workers the less u have ^,^

this is far from over, yes u conquered one of my members, but don't dare coming close to the main location, gues it was u who jammed us to?
well we will see who triumf in the end when ur silos are empty :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

would you please stop saying "epic yawn" it frankly makes you sound like a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..).
other than that i have no comments..those nukes were a waste..oh well your waste not ours.

T0oN~Rank 3
New Client:
LoS~Rank 1
DARK~Rank 4

highest power~195
most conquers~34
most crystals~57
highest rank~4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm 
Private
Private

and yes i am gonna tell you your nukes didn't do squat but annoy BoW. sure a few units was lost. bombed a few cities. only like 10-15% of your wasted nukes was effective in doing 'something'. the rest was just a waste of energy. resources and power.

not a single nuke was timed to an attack on any target. 3-6 nukes was sent in on 1 vacant outpost countless times all over bow area. quite few was avoided by simply relocating over 1 settlement 3ticks away and by and large bows forces was sleeping and still are due to afk'ers 'away from keyboard' 6 membres was over 100 ticks. 6 more between 48-100ticks. 3-4 folks didn't have any forces as they still learning. leaving all of 3-5 folks left able to do something even BEFORE ugn attacked.

and of those 3-5 folks the ONLY targets able to honestly hurt bow was reaper and lightning. since they held crystals. I was hit by EG/7 and UGN didn't even come close to me.

so yes all those nukes was a waste. even now by tommorow those that are still here are still here and bremming with vengence.

and in turn look at where UGN stands now. its weakened and it was before it attacked. showing poor judgment on the offensive in the first place. but at last Wu was charmed by S into thinking UGN was gonna be safe.

wrong.

UGN is about to die now due to those decisions and BoW is STILL here and held together STILL. Why? How? leadership is probably a good reason why and my folks ability to cope with the situation and rebound from it.

You act like you did something big, what did you exactly do other then piss off another alliance who WAS allied with UGN way before EG/7 entered the picture as an alliance. UGN decided poorly these actions and are gonna pay the price for treachory and betrayal. your walls are closing in with not to many folks to turn to save the only one that got you into this mess in the first place. Sins alliance.

and simmen I don't know you yet since you just took over UGN leadership trying to turn the situtatiion around. fighting bow will not do that for you.

Now to say what will if you even care to consider is this.

remove king aladar from UGN permanently beacuse he is gonna get wiped out for his crimes which brought you all into this in the first place. backig him up is like tyring to back up hitler, its a losing battle.

two. relocate somewhere else out of asia,. go to AU for all i care. just don;t stay here. I will not have UGN on BoW's borders anymore.

if you gonna try to be a piss ant and continue to fight a losing situation. then do so. rest assured it is not only BoW's guns aimed at your cities. a whole lot of others are too so don't think it will be bow's last shot into your corpse that is gonna finish this war. it just may be someone else closer to you that UGN seem to piss off.

As for everyone still involved with the situation including S. political approaches will still tried upon to resolve this entire conflict.

Bow was betrayed and ganged up upon and those responsible are gonna have to answer for those crimes politically or with military force.

sure i am upset how S is approaching this all just going in taking up freed colonies into their own industry which is what is going on. and no one is doing or saying anything to stop that predatory behavior from happening politically or otherwise.

I have tried more then a few times through MSN contacts with S leader to bring him to his senses of what he is doing to the area. he dont' care or much less is concerned with his aggressive take over policies of other alliances in the area while all of those other alliances are fighting among themselves for what ever scraps are left that S does not take or keep.

most like legendary will still continue on his singular way of domination over asia without much heeding to the calls to stop his advances because he seems to think no one can do a damn thing about it.

you all brought me to the forums by spouting crap whos facts are so riddled with holes no one can see where the problems start or end since the picture is so chewed up.

there are other major powers at work here and not just in the asia area we know and live.

I will spend the next few days to figure the full political landscape of earth4 and see what te end picture is gonna look like if everyone keeps on their single minded courses of conquest and glory for little or no objective focus save domination.

that is not what this game is about. not fully anyways. there is so much more concept of the game most of you are missing and its sad to see.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Shodawk u have missunderstood, i lead CAKE not UGN, if i lead UGN things would be WAY difrent!
even my alliance ranked around 50 could do better then send 50 nukes who did nothing xD

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

*Epic Yawn*

Our mission here has been a success and the UGN goes down just has fast as we rose the Underground plays for fun.

Seeing how this UGN victory is over I am requesting the topic be locked due to all the senseless yawning I have been doing since carrying out these Underground community orders planned some week ago...

Thanks to all UG members that took part in firing 75-90 nukes just for the hell of it boy I tell you we all loved watching it from UG Command.

As you know we shall rise again very soon and organize strikes against friend or foe if we are a power or not a power we will remain organized as we always do the UG Community survives based on no fear of losing what we built. We do not have diplomatic ties but many people who claim to be ally.

The UG Underground community always shines through as we have watched for three years hundreds and hundreds of players come and go many to this day whom have rise to power and now lead many alliances across all boards.

What you do not seem to get is the fact that these hundreds and hundreds of players are all UG Underground terror cells plotting day-to-day sharing screenshots with all of UG command many terror cells in high places that will never forget who gave them that first start as the UG Underground community has always respected new players and are responsible for training hundreds of new players to the BD Community.

"In the name of the Underground, let my enemies take heed, to the words I say. I will pay the price for the Underground, I will carry any burden for the Underground, I will protect any friend of the Underground. I will do any thing to ensure the success, and tranquility of the Underground NATION."

-WuXing 2006

Cheers!

-King Aladar, Wicked leader of the Underground Community

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:27 pm 
Private
Private

how can you say victory when you as an allaince is about to die and annhilated?

you have members leave UGN even now for several clear clues of poor judgement, decisions of leadership and lack of courtesy and respect f or alliacnes that have had ya friendly long before S and 7 entered the picture.

oh i get it. its UG not UGN . sorry was mistaken since you think you are still running the UG bandwagon that died almost 400 ticks ago. so this is a personal grudge or such you trying to make apparent and making an entire alilance suffer for your own poor judgements in the past and now dooming UGN For the same lack of sincerity and care shown in the past? oh ok i understand now. just a glory boy toy trying to claim what ever dignity he has left after a messed up situation turned even worse.

UGN didn't win crap save a lot animosity and hate which is about to cause its entire downfall as an allianec from this game onwards forevermore.

yeah that is A LOT to be happy for. screwing all of your alliance mates to this fate because of your own individual selfish desires for what? for fun? do you think your other allianec mates think th same way? obviously not when they are leaving UGN now and joining other alliances to include Bow.

yeah sure UGN won a victory alright.

In the name of the Underground, let my enemies take heed, to the words I say. I will pay the price for the Underground, I will carry any burden for the Underground, I will protect any friend of the Underground. I will do any thing to ensure the success, and tranquility of the Underground NATION

well in that i can see nothing but a failure to achieve and live up to that motto.

pay the price you have Wu. burdened got so heavy someone else is now leading the alliance, you never protected your friends instead turned on them in favor of politic position and military glory. and you did NOT do everything and anything to ensure the success and tranquilty of UG nation since it is being destroyed right now due to the lack of courtesy, respect and poor judgement making decisions screwing your allies and your alliances mates to this very situation.

you failed in all of that and how UG namely YOU king aladar seem to think you are walking away with a positive shine on your arse after it is all said and being done are surely living in a la la fantasy only you are wrapped up into.

Last edited by Shodawk on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:27 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

stop acting so full of yourself, you didn't acheve anything and ur *epic Yawn* is just to provoke and got nothing to do with the topic.
and it's your topic, u lock it ;)

Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next