It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: E4A1, a new Era
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

I agree you are higher ranked. I think you used a good strategy at the start of the era. You had most of your members spread out conquering people as they came out of protection. As alliances formed and got stronger you brought your people in for defense and kept a lot of your outposts stocked with units to continue to gain power.

You also used Australia as your strong hold. This is always good move because it is an island, but with plenty of room to conquer without having to go overseas.

I admire that strategy. I think you guys did a good job, but I also think it was only good for the first of the era... we will see what strategy you use past tick 1k. Not saying you guys won't fare well, but I have a feeling that UAC will fare better.

Post subject: Re: E4A1, a new Era
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Just a thought.

UEA + HKF is going after OIL. OIL is sure they can defend well, so that is well with us. We'll step in if something goes wrong and make things better ;)

S is definitely not a noob alliance. We have top notch players, soon we will take rank 1 from OIL since we are steadily growing. We have more coverage than most alliances, if not, than all the other alliances.

We are pretty well coordinated and such. Well, good luck. See you guys on E4.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2