It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Backstab
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Totally man :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

kane you have been backstabbing non stop almost every single era why dont you suck it up like a man and stop being such a hypocrite

GO NO!!

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lilconqueror wrote:
kane you have been backstabbing non stop almost every single era why dont you suck it up like a man and stop being such a hypocrite

GO NO!!

Prior to the last big thread he was doing exactly that.... And then GIFT's enemies started making a huge big deal out of every possible opportunity. I think this is a natural response to that. :shock: He's got NO cold on this one and there's nothing wrong with calling them on it. He has every right after the way they've handled public relations so far.

Personally I would have labeled this thread WWII or something, but I was rather tired and didn't feel like foruming when everything started this morning. Labeling it as is, is perfect Justice and rather ironic to boot.

If you were looking for hypocrites, just scroll through the topics concerning this era and notice how self righteous the NO members were earlier in the round, and then consider their actions since then.

We're all conniving b@st@rds in the end. When you plan on pulling a fast one, take pride in your work. Especially one so well executed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i'm not just talking about this era he's been doing it a long time justice is finaly served now finish them off NO

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lilconqueror wrote:
i'm not just talking about this era he's been doing it a long time justice is finally served now finish them off NO

Thanks for the laugh! Or in the words of chef Ramsey "It's raw!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

haha hope you enjoyed but honestly i am so happy kane is getting karma right in his face

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
He has every right after the way they've handled public relations so far.

Twilight you are wrong on this one. NO has NOT publicly bashed GIFT for anything. The couple of arguments back and forth were between Cosmin and Kevin (They hate each other after E1 last era) and between Juno and Me, simply because she was being immature and condescending for nothing. That has nothing to do between Alliances. I dont think this war has been fought with animosity or anything like that. Neither, NO nor GIFT have come out bashing each other in any of the previous threads. Its the truth, read back.

Quote:
If you were looking for hypocrites, just scroll through the topics concerning this era and notice how self righteous the NO members were earlier in the round, and then consider their actions since then.

What are you talking about? When the war/argument between SNN and GIFT was taking place, we stayed OUT of it. I started off dissecting everyone of Kevin's replies, and then stopped cuz it was none of my business. After that, I was just fooling around making silly comments though :D. And everytime I commented seriously, I made neutral comments and some of them were even pro-GIFT. So saying NO has in someway publicly bashed GIFT and acted self righteous is either a misunderstanding or a misjudgement on your part. We have just been quiet and played the game, is all. Most of us (NO and GIFT) have played together multiple times before, so I didn't wanna end up starting "You are wrong, I am right" threads. So stop twisting facts :x

Quote:
We're all conniving b@st@rds in the end. When you plan on pulling a fast one, take pride in your work. Especially one so well executed.

I dont know if its good or bad strategy, but we pulled it off alright :D

Quote:
Labeling it as is, is perfect Justice and rather ironic to boot.

Everyone is free to label it as they want. Personally I believe in BD the term "Backstab" is used without restraint and overrated. I would call it a NAP break, which is more apt. But I leave everyone to their own opinions.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lilconqueror wrote:
i'm not just talking about this era he's been doing it a long time justice is finaly served now finish them off NO

Fair enough

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Man, this is why I say, Backstab is an overrated word. I mean its actually a pretty loaded word with moral implications and doesnt really apply to a game. When you say someone "Backstabbed" you, you are questioning that persons, integrity, truthfulness, character and what not. Those things cannot obviously be judged by a game or by the way you play. You Launching an attack on a free (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) online game, 25 ticks before the NAP is called off, is not Backstabbing. Its a NAP break. Its not like your life gets ruined if someone launches an attack on you :D

When I was in ML, Kevin did in your words "Backstab" (Broke NAP) Tabula. But, he HAD to. We needed Europe. So things like that. Sometimes you would have to do it. So adopting a moral pedestal, and pursuing a sterile debate is pointless.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Wow... how did I miss that massive post of yours Mfreak?

Okay Totally retract all my previous statements. They were all based on the assumption from early on that Cosmin was a member of NO. What alliance IS he a member of?

My bad >> :oops:

I apologize.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next