It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: The need to vent
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I just have this need to express my frustration to the world.
I don't know if Maker of Trouble is an alt or not, but it doesn't really matter.

I got to the top rank for the first time ever, and was doing what I thought was a pretty good job of getting my alliance together, after a series of misteps.

First there was V1rus, someone else vouched for him, then said the rumors were true and whatever, V1rus made a mess for me to clean up which I'm still working on.

Then there was BigBang, who created over 20 alts and got himself banned. Though of course after being banned, that didn't stop him from creating 3 more alts, and them all asking me to let him into our alliance again. And I'm pretty sure two of his alts tried to attack me a few times, each time with about 60 armored soldiers, and I was able to fight keep them away. I was getting really frustrated with these colonies spamming Turkey not allowing me to actually advance my conquers because I never knew when he was going to make another alt in the middle of the night and attack me again.

Now, it seems like there is another guy, Maker, who thought this was a good strategy, (maybe its the same guy, I can't tell yet) so in the span of about 4 ticks, he created a new colony, pumped it out with 117 soldiers and was able to overcome my 66 units. To me, this guy is obviously an alt, because you can't peruse the location of people and their rank before you build your colony..

I'm about to take his colony and my crystal back, and I'm going to rebuild .. (with a lot of great supportive help from the rest of my alliance), but what is up with these people who seem to just be focused on ruining other people, not building anything for themselves and cheating while doing it?

Post subject: Re: The need to vent
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

whats your ingame name?

and as long as this is hapening on e4 it's right :P

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Adam of Garden

So I just spoke to "Maker of Trouble" and its definitely not "BigBang", so I feel a little bit better that a banned player wasn't able to do that. But it just exposes to me a flaw with the whole "get out of protection immediately" mechanism that we now have.

In his words he did to just "stir things up"... right... He's either an alt or a friend of someone in the game currently playing. And just trying to bring other people down, instead of building something for themselves.

Just to prove my point about how stupid this is.....

He's going to delete the colony now.

edit: The first line was in response to me telling him that if he really wanted to stir things up he would have attacked a member of HKF... and he never made any H20 jokes... but whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Daganev wrote:
Adam of Garden

So I just spoke to "Maker of Trouble" and its definitely not "BigBang", so I feel a little bit better that a banned player wasn't able to do that. But it just exposes to me a flaw with the whole "get out of protection immediately" mechanism that we now have.

In his words he did to just "stir things up"... right... He's either an alt or a friend of someone in the game currently playing. And just trying to bring other people down, instead of building something for themselves.

Just to prove my point about how stupid this is.....

He's going to delete the colony now.

edit: The first line was in response to me telling him that if he really wanted to stir things up he would have attacked a member of HKF... and he never made any H20 jokes... but whatever.

*gasp* HKF?

pathetic , really , i hope their will be a rule made about this , as it is not supposed to happen in BD , BD is about strategy

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

rederoin wrote:
*gasp* HKF?

pathetic , really , i hope their will be a rule made about this , as it is not supposed to happen in BD , BD is about strategy

Well you guys ARE dominating... Beating up the guys in 7th place isn't really stirring anything up...

edit: I'll make a suggestion. Trying to figure out whats fair.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]