It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ML going low
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm 
Major
Major

honestly guys do u even know how to read vault is saying the situation in plain english and ur saying he shoulda done this or that when vault said the he actualy did do that or attempt to but ML stopped him and killed him

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

littleconqueror wrote:
honestly guys do u even know how to read vault is saying the situation in plain english and ur saying he shoulda done this or that when vault said the he actualy did do that or attempt to but ML stopped him and killed him

Whatever alliance you joined, you were at the wrong place. And you should have laid outposts 2 ticks away and moved. Am sure ML wouldn't have been able to attack ur outposts.

And littleconqueror, enough has been said about this topic. So stop trolling now. Saying the same thing over and over again when you already were wrong doesnt make any sense.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:

Whatever alliance you joined, you were at the wrong place. And you should have laid outposts 2 ticks away and moved. Am sure ML wouldn't have been able to attack ur outposts.

And littleconqueror, enough has been said about this topic. So stop trolling now. Saying the same thing over and over again when you already were wrong doesnt make any sense.

My God, talking about repeating points... ok Deadman, I wont say I was wrong... instead, Id like you 2 suggest wth else could I had done. What? Just suck it up and leave e4? You are just being riddiculous now. And perhaps ML wouldnt b able 2 attack my ops, but Im not active enough 2 pull something like that, nor I felt like wasting good resources on an action I shouldnt b forced 2 take. And frankly who are you to say there is no more 2 say? Im not reading "VD's affair with ML" on this topic title, I wrote "ML going low" and I bet there is much more 2 say of ML still, and surely more will come with time. Even if ML wins, Ill give them the grats, yet that doesnt mean I wont spill out the other side of the coin ;)

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

VaultDweller wrote:
mfreak wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:

My God, talking about repeating points... ok Deadman, I wont say I was wrong... instead, Id like you 2 suggest wth else could I had done. What? Just suck it up and leave e4? You are just being riddiculous now. And perhaps ML wouldnt b able 2 attack my ops, but Im not active enough 2 pull something like that, nor I felt like wasting good resources on an action I shouldnt b forced 2 take. And frankly who are you to say there is no more 2 say? Im not reading "VD's affair with ML" on this topic title, I wrote "ML going low" and I bet there is much more 2 say of ML still, and surely more will come with time. Even if ML wins, Ill give them the grats, yet that doesnt mean I wont spill out the other side of the coin ;)

Look, this has been said time and time again, it isnt ML's fault. You were in the wrong place, with your units. And excuses like "I am not active enough" is actually your problem. You cannot leave your units sitting in territory thats not yours. Thats just plain dumb. And if you are not willing to spend resources, again its your problem. Once you join, and find yourlself in another territory, common sense dictates that you move out quickly. Not do whatever you want. In conclusion, ML was just enforcing the terms, and M is getting sour over it. :/

And also can you tell me what MORE you ACTUALLY have to say?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

And I had their leader's permition 2 pass through their territory. And they had never worried bout my area back when I was in LOZ... and dont try 2 put the blame on me again, it isnt my fault I decided to build there in the beggining of the era! The fact youre trying to put the blame on me with such a reason to back it up is outright riddiculous. Yea I was in the wrong place, but I was midway 2 it. Doesnt matter how you look at it, it was ML's backstabb and therefore, their fault. Again: I had been given permition to pass through. Seems I got nothing more 2 say personally, but it seems these peeps dont read carefully what I write xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:42 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

VaultDweller wrote:
And I had their leader's permition 2 pass through their territory. And they had never worried bout my area back when I was in LOZ... and dont try 2 put the blame on me again, it isnt my fault I decided to build there in the beggining of the era! The fact youre trying to put the blame on me with such a reason to back it up is outright riddiculous. Yea I was in the wrong place, but I was midway 2 it. Doesnt matter how you look at it, it was ML's backstabb and therefore, their fault. Again: I had been given permition to pass through. Seems I got nothing more 2 say personally, but it seems these peeps dont read carefully what I write xD

Alright then you can keep blaming ML. But the truth cannot be farther from the fact that, you were in the wrong place, ATTACKING neutral outposts and breaking the terms. So the fault is squarely on you, no one else.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

*Sigh* the NAP had been broken be4 I started attacking neutral ops. Now YOU cant be farther from the truth. And there is truth in that you can have your opinion, yet you are trying 2 build facts that simply dont exist. So say your opinion, I got the facts ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

that was a funny one that the nap was broken before you started to attack a neytral op.
So in saying that you guys broke it first then?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

this topic should be locked really

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

eddie2513 wrote:
this topic should be locked really

No, there is a nice debate going on, LittleConq is the only one trolling.. You've all heard my opinion on the matter and there is no point in me repeating it. Vault, get some screenshots of exactly what the ML leader said.. That will tidy this thing up.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next