It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
You are one of the least efficient alliances I've had the pleasure of battling. Sorry =/

_________________
mL / AI / Prr / ROTR / Meow
Oluvai wrote:
There is no clue boost.
bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 94
Had you not been so mixed may have came out a better win. Directed at Bfan that is.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
We're hard to kill Bfan. Don't expect us to keel over and die because of one battle :).

_________________
Image
AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Ohio
Gender: male
Don't forget the insane amount of wreckage we got from it too.

_________________
mL / AI / Prr / ROTR / Meow
Oluvai wrote:
There is no clue boost.
bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 204
Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Gender: male
redwurm wrote:
You are one of the least efficient alliances I've had the pleasure of battling. Sorry =/


Didnt even get a good fight.... anyways i think we were you guys took like 2 weeks of full activity to kill 3 armies that we rebuilt back easily while it took us 1 day of full activity to kill 8 armies

sparta23 wrote:
Had you not been so mixed may have came out a better win. Directed at Bfan that is.


thats true but if we had stayed with veh we would have probably lost

Apollo wrote:
We're hard to kill Bfan. Don't expect us to keel over and die because of one battle :).


Im not expecting you guys to kneel over, you guys are good fighters i respect that but we'll do our best to get rid of you guys

and that would be much easier cause we just lost king ceazer.... seriously he didnt even contribute in the war and he took a huge amount of xtals from our sub... i think we should get them back

_________________
Best Rank: 11
Most Xtals: 37
Most Relics: 1

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Posts: 94
I disagree with that statement. Your sub more specifically Galzin took Ex MOTO members crystals after I warred them. I asked him to return and he refused. Therefor they was marked red and attacked. King ceasar took Galzins xtals. Therefor his xtals are mine.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 23
sparta23 wrote:
I disagree with that statement. Your sub more specifically Galzin took Ex MOTO members crystals after I warred them. I asked him to return and he refused. Therefor they was marked red and attacked. King ceasar took Galzins xtals. Therefor his xtals are mine.


Even though King Caezar took Galzin's xtals and handed them straight to you, you still continue to attack BbB.

ICE have done a good job at helping GLG by attacking and taking all BbB OPs in NA.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Yeah, and now they should start taking DbD ops :P

_________________
Image
AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 23
Hopefully not ;) lol


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 191
King Caezar, did spam us upon relocating. and BdB had so far kept nuking us in NA, what do you expect we'll do? sit like morons and get nuked? we took appropriate action against them and will continue to do so.

_________________
Image

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf

- WarHammer of DarKLand.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl