It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: TDK
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 am 
Private
Private

That's the other thing. It's not that simple. Our leader went out and invited willy-nilly. When I first joined, it was a handful of all dedicated players. It quickly mushroomed into a bunch of non-committed newbies. I did both move and vote for the new leader, but when only 6 of your 20 members have even been online in the last 20 ticks, it presents problems for voting a new leader. TDK at this point is dead in the water, and I will probably be the only active member still in the alliance soon (and only until I secure another option).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Numb 1 buddy.. the three guys who decided to come into Australia were warned and warned and warned, u were the only decent one that did what was asked and if im not mistaken we have given you every oppurtunity to stay strong in this game but u would rather go out fighting for a cause that was over 50 ticks ago.. So just to make it clear to you again it was written in PM's ingame atleast 100 ticks before posted here and also we had 1 of your members who betrayed you by telling us your plans of sneak attack..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am 
Corporal
Corporal

oh snap, ill leave the room now cuz Langy bout to bend you over his knee xD. And ive got 5 outpost with 20 squads apeace that TDK wont move back into aussie :)

xXXx (E3A1) War of Rapture
RoR (M2A1) Infamouz of Who Dey
RoR (M3A1) War of Rapture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am 
Private
Private

Langy wrote:
Numb 1 buddy.. the three guys who decided to come into Australia were warned and warned and warned, u were the only decent one that did what was asked and if im not mistaken we have given you every oppurtunity to stay strong in this game but u would rather go out fighting for a cause that was over 50 ticks ago.. So just to make it clear to you again it was written in PM's ingame atleast 100 ticks before posted here and also we had 1 of your members who betrayed you by telling us your plans of sneak attack..

Wow, talk about misinformation...

(1) I never received any PM indicating such information. You either missed me somehow, or missed a bunch of people. Somebody dropped the ball.

(2) I never received any information from the leader about any sneak attack. Seeing as I was probably in the most communication with our leader before he disappeared, I tend to think x7spartan7x was feeding you lines to get on your good side.

Regardless, I'm drafting up a peace treaty between Neko, me, and a couple friends (TDK not included and can burn for all I care at this point), that I'm sure both parties will find suitable.

Edit: Since the terms are quite lengthy, I'm going to post the first draft here rather than in the in-game messaging system. These are not set in stone yet - it is subject to negotiation.

1) No members of Neko or its sub/s will attack my colony or outposts/upgrades.

2) No members of Neko or its sub/s will attack the colony or outposts/upgrades of Necrow of Necrowpolis (N:11140 E:38493), nor of any other new members for which I provide the names.

2b - Clarification: I may have other friends joining yet; I will promptly provide the names of said people if they do join, and they will be protected/restrained under all the same conditions mentioned in this document.

3) Neither I nor the others mentioned in clause (2) and subclause will build or relocate colonies to Australia.

3b: Neither Neko nor its sub/s will build or relocate colonies to New Guinea.

4) Neither Neko, nor I, nor the others mentioned in clause (2) and subclause will posess outpost upgrades other than radar in the other's territory.

4b: Define the territory of me and the others mentioned in 2/2b as currently New Guinea. Subject to change only upon approval by representatives of both opposing parties.

4c: Define the territory of Neko as all of mainland Australia, as well as all islands near Australia that have no points farther north than the northernmost part of mainland Australia.

4d: Building and posession of standard outposts is permitted anywhere in the opposing party's territory, and will not be attacked. Note, this does not mean the aforementioned outposts may house units. See 5, below.

4e: Posession of radar facilities in the other party's territory is permitted only on the bordering shores of the opposing party (ie, my party may place radar posts on australia's northern shores but no farther south (once again, housing no units), and your party may place radar posts on the south shore of new guinea, but no farther north.

5) No troops from me or those coverd in clause 2/2b will be placed in the territory mentioned in 4c.

5b: With the exception outlined in 5c, Neko and its sub/s may not place any units within 300 coordinate units in any direction of a colony owned by me or those mentioned in 2/2b. This includes stationing units and attacks.

5c: If there is another colony within the distance mentioned in 5b, Neko and its sub/s may conquer it (though they do not have exclusive rights to it).

6) Anything that does not fall under the clauses listed is fair game and is not a breach of contract.

7) If a breach of contract does occur, the first step must be to always message both the offender and me, and take no further action (if the breach is in the form of a direct attack, defensive measures are acceptable).

7b: If there is no response after 20 ticks, or if no steps are taken towards resolving the issue in 40 ticks, action is permitted ONLY AGAINST THE PARTICULAR OFFENSE.

7c: If further breach of contract occurs without any resolution, all aforementioned clauses are null and void.

8) Any changes to the above clauses must be approved by representatives of both parties and affirmed publicly by the aforementioned parties on the BD forums in the diplomacy board.

9) All the above clauses apply equally to any new alliance that I or the people mentioned in clause 2/2b create.

9b: If I or those mentioned in clause 2/2b join another already existing alliance, the above clauses no longer apply.

10) Upon approval of this contract, I will immediately leave the alliance TDK.

Remember, the reason for this contract is that at the very least, I will be quite a nuisance to you if we are at war, and I have shown myself trustworthy, not attacking you at all until you began attacking TDK (leaving who started it aside, it remains a simple fact that I did not engage any Neko units at all until after everything had already blown up.)

So as you see it would be advantageous to us both to enter into this contract.

Last edited by SabineRat on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

War wrote:
oh snap, ill leave the room now cuz Langy bout to bend you over his knee xD. And ive got 5 outpost with 20 squads apeace that TDK wont move back into aussie :)

Please, stop posting. You just said that you had 100 squads. 5*20=100....

So congratz on failing 3rd grade.

Anyway.... I think that Rat should've scrapped TDK and just left once the leader and other players went inactive.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Lmao bazzy who asked YOU for an opinion? and who brought u into TDK and Neko affairs???

xXXx (E3A1) War of Rapture
RoR (M2A1) Infamouz of Who Dey
RoR (M3A1) War of Rapture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 am 
Private
Private

Bazzy wrote:
Anyway.... I think that Rat should've scrapped TDK and just left once the leader and other players went inactive.

I don't see how that would have spared me any trouble, as x7spartan7x left the alliance right before the attack came, yet Neko still conquered him (well after he left). Look at it from my point of view: if I left at that time, not only would I have Neko on my back, but I'd leave the possibility open for attacks from the few in TDK who were still active. Since there is no other alliance with any defensive strength of any sort in the area other than neko, and I believed at the time that Neko was purely the aggressor, the logical course of action was to stay with TDK until I was able to resolve the situation, or fail trying.

Anyways, please look over the contract quickly, or at least have Kevin return his attack in the mean time, as it will be a pointless loss of units on your part, for little (or possibly no?) reward.

Last edited by SabineRat on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Easy tiger!! bazzy is cool

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Last edited by Langy on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Rat

WOW on the contract lol its all good live in peace

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 am 
Private
Private

Thank you, leaving TDK immediately.

Also, accepting bids for diplomat position in any alliance for the next era ;)

Edit: Whoops, already noticed an omission.

I wish to revise point 4 to read:

4) Neither Neko, nor I, nor the others mentioned in clause (2) and subclause will posess outpost upgrades other than radar or settlement in the other's territory.

as well as have point 4d read:

4d: Building and posession of standard outposts or settlements is permitted anywhere in the opposing party's territory, and will not be attacked. Note, this does not mean the aforementioned outposts/settlements may house units. See 5 & subclauses, below.

The intention here was to eliminate the potential of quick, unexpected attacks. Since settlements don't pose much greater threat than outposts, there's no reason not to include it (plus you guys already have a bunch of settlements in New Guinea anyways).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next