It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: FEAR/F3AR vs SHEP/SAGE/SM AND SUBS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

Oh...Knaw doesn't like to broadcast.

It's just me in particular. :D

Shame on One of Many, he can't say much for anyone or anything because quite frankly, all he is does is log in to build and log out for E3 :lol:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ahem, well Ras, we can;t beat your inactivity, we HAD more powere than you, but were all at work and doing normal everyday things.

As for flaming, were trying not to curse you out in broadcast as much as possible, but its hard when you attacked us because your upset toys lost 5 squads, kind of a dumb reason.

As for One of Many, its just a name you can't claim the name FEAR, and he claims to be an EX FEAR member also, so why doesnt he have your iamginary clearance for the name?

And as for calling on other alliances for aid, I see no issue with it, since your leader tries to get my own members and sub and allies to betray me. Yea toys, I'm not dumb, I may act it, ;)

As for knaW, stop flaming us, I feel like we should have helped you beat FEAR, yet at the same time I feel like your the most annoying players I've ever met on BD(except for BossBozz and Kerss). Go pick on some other alliance, Us SHEEP need to marinate ourselves so when FEAR cooks us we taste good ;)

Leg of lamb anyone?

P.S, how do I make images appear in this box thingy? I have a really funny thing to show everyone, yea, even knaW is invited to look ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

:roll: :roll: :roll:

We arent logged into battledawn any more or less than SHEP. As a matter of fact with the hassle we have been getting in SA so far it seems SHEP is always up because we have been defending spam attacks left and right since 4 am this morning lol.. That is a good thing, the activity makes the war even more fun :)

And I have no problem with One OF Many liking our name so much but like I said, I just find it funny how he can make such ludicrous remarks about my team as some of the other members of SHEP have been doing on BC after the fact

So in other news DIP landed in SA today to join our wonderful game of tag in SHEP's hive. Safe to say with all this running about someone is about to lose their bearings along with their army :twisted:

Post subject: Re: FEAR vs SHEP/SAGE/SM AND SUBS
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

No BR's yet? Come on, you have been fighting for 3 days, surely some squads have been killed by now ;-)

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Yeah BR's please!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am 
Captain
Captain

SHEP is down... eh, is FEAR going for DIP too?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Pfffft Ras, your on wayyy more than we are ;) don't lie, I won't call you a no lifer.

I wasn't even on to defend myself ;)

Ah well, maybe we can be friends again next era, and not have a pointless war over 5 measly squads.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

So did your high power members actually defend you? Or have a camp out on there bases? XD

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Xeeron wrote:
No BR's yet? Come on, you have been fighting for 3 days, surely some squads have been killed by now ;-)

- Xeeron

You know we dont post BR's too tough lol, I would but just too lazy to fetch them all and edit. I dont think SHEP would post any since they have been losing the whole time. Just know that we are winning and cleaning house ;)

Clen, your alliance didn't play with any sportsmanship whatsoever, the ones who weren't making rude remarks on BC were the ones who weren't doing anything except for Gen Arthur so I dont know about the whole "lets be friends next era" thing, you would have to talk to Toys about that :lol:

@Anit, DIP got cut off in SA and slaughtered.. so thats that :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

Question is; will you go after DIP next? :)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next