It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: wt do u expect about SoLD (wt we r planning for) this round?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol , im retired yes ... but i enjoy keeping up with whats happening , i made a fair few friends in this game why cant i check forums and see how their going from time to time ?

i tend to check forums every 1 -3 days when i have the time.

infact toy , the reason i quit is because i rediscovered my life and had no time for bd anymore .... something i guess alot more people just like you should do !

spending 18 hours a day on bd was just crazy only now i see how much time i wasted lol

toy get out of the house and live a little ... and for you , you not only spend your entire day on bd but its a waste since you dont even play to win LOL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 am 
Private
Private

Chad, you have no real knowledge of what is going on since you admittedly check in every1-3 days... so why do you talk like you know so much?

You have no clue how much I'm here, and the fact that I have computer access everywhere I go means I don't have a life? That's a broad extrapolation. I just went and saw the Scorpions in concert, had family reunion last weekend... lots of things non-BD going on. Matter of fact, just played several rounds of Blokus tonight with friends over for dinner.

I've never seen someone so anti-friendly allies as you... you're about the only knob that just can't figure out what being loyal allies means. So because SoLD and FEAR dominate E3, that means we don't play to win? That's about the dumbest thing I've heard... SoLD and FEAR have placed 1 and 2 ever since we've been playing. We're likely to do it again this era. That's 5 in a row. How is that not playing to win?

Where most alliances go wrong is they have no concept of loyalty, respect, and teamwork. We've obviously found the way to do things so we come out on top. Not just once, but consistently. So feel free to spout your ignorant spew and personal jabs. The bottom line is... many alliances have been stronger than us, and they somehow all end up falling before the round is over. But not FEAR or SoLD. So yeah... we don't play to win. We don't know what we're doing. You funny guy.

I'll await your retort in 1-3 days.

Semper FEAR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warning ThunderPuppies Comming back soon!

Raulillo, Thunderpuppy

Proud member of:
Grr

Alliances in the past:
MES, SCB, SSS, KAD, xKTx, SV,Grr,Prr, VVV, Meow, DGB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

raulillo wrote:

Fun!

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

raulillo wrote:

nice Raul. Will be great having a real contenders again. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal

chad_j93 wrote:
lol , im retired yes ... but i enjoy keeping up with whats happening , i made a fair few friends in this game why cant i check forums and see how their going from time to time ?

i tend to check forums every 1 -3 days when i have the time.

infact toy , the reason i quit is because i rediscovered my life and had no time for bd anymore .... something i guess alot more people just like you should do !

spending 18 hours a day on bd was just crazy only now i see how much time i wasted lol

toy get out of the house and live a little ... and for you , you not only spend your entire day on bd but its a waste since you dont even play to win LOL

I forgot chad you was the one who runs with his cristal to NA and finally got conquered :lol:

Actual member of SoLD

Past Aliances
AoG, MES, MYTH, Hell, 5AGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

We all KnaW who will win, but the question is: ¿Can we make another win?...

btw... this a Battle Dawn Forum, we're not talking about our life or criticizing it, so stop it please...

Chile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am 
Captain
Captain

@toy.

now i log in 1-3 days but ive played enough times in a sold + fear era to know exactly whats going on ... the same thing everyround so why will i not know now?
The fact your squads are constantly moving throughout the day and night the last 3 rounds , suggest you are always on either that or something more sinsiter...
im not anti-ally ... im anti sub thus why i hate the sold and fear "alliance" so much , the game was designed to fight for the win , the way you do it is just a waste of time and money..
the reason all alliances who are "stronger" than you fall is because its not just you they have to be stronger then , when you go into a war with sold covering you ace and a bunch of other little minion alliances how can anyone withstand the entire round ?

and @ juanito ... your a SOLD member? i thought you belonged to SO1D ?? oh right but you guys dont class subs as seperate alliances ? and infact i did relocate to NA with the few active GRR left , where i was NOT conquered by SOLD nor FEAR.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

How about you make an appearance next era with Raul, so we can see more action and less talk?

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

err blah blah blah yackidy smackidy

Last edited by Fidel Kashtro on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next