It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Grr's farewell to a hard fought round
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

First of all congratulations SoLD on the well deserved win.

Inactivity was our biggest and most potent adversary this round. I believe this is my fault as leader and I take responsability for our downfall.

We lost several players
Berg- early in the round dissapeared never heardfrom again

Nub- one of our best players, had to quit for personal reasons

tootje- was inactive and I had to kick him he later became active and got re-invited and helped us though he never played at the level I was knew he could play.

Psychomantix- quited after losing his army several times, he was one of the few that helped in every battle while he was with the team. thanks

Brokentail- One of our best players most of the round, had some attitude problems and some greediness, but in he always had my trust and proved to be smart and loyal, he is growing to be a great BD player. It was very unfortunate that he was unable to stay active when we needed most but i would definitely play again with the kid

To the players that stuck to the end
Chad/Spartan- I would play with you any round stayed till the end and fought by my side countless battles looking forward to playing again

Tooley/Apocalypse- One of my favorite teamates if not my favorite i can't even think of how many fights we went and won together. You have a great future in this game.

Dylan/Dogster- you stuck to the end and I appreciate it I'm am looking forward for another chance to play with you, finish school!!!!

JoJo/Husky Puppy- you were the best random noob I have ever played with :P We picked u up in maddy since one of our players(dommy) had been banned for being dommy, and u were doing good, u proved to be way better than most of the players in the alliance hopefully u will play e2 with me next era.

Morgan- You are a beast, though at times u got careless.... who wouldn't we all knew the alliance would not be able to survive with only 6-8 players working.

I would have loved to win with you guys by my side but it was not possible... at least not in this server

other players:
jase- you need to be more active if u want to be good in this game,also ranks don't matter, only rank that matters is that when the end of the round comes your alliance is rank 1

knee- not much to say... you could have helped a lot more...

ilusionist- your a good player and are active only thing is ur units were always at home or killing small alliances we could have used ur army at the frontline

malek- your a great players, only two problems, we had a tough time matching timezones, and school is a b!@#$%

Aeryus- you never were active enough, I had to give out instructions for every little move u needed more commitment.

Eriksn- same as aeryus, though u helped a lot more.

Peikko- u suck see ya at e2 :P

Raulillo, Thunderpuppy

Proud member of:
Grr

Alliances in the past:
MES, SCB, SSS, KAD, xKTx, SV,Grr,Prr, VVV, Meow, DGB

Post subject: Re: Grr's farewell to a hard fought round
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

:)

i got a nice mention makes me feel loved thanks raul babey :)

cant wait for e2 now . time to show them what we could have done in e3 !!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

love ya raul :D

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Im not a BEAST !! :twisted: Sorry being careless after the battle on NZ .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Guys i really apreciate your hard work in this round and you gived us a hell of fight during the round.

Raul dont be mad with me is only a game, we haved some trash talk via MSN but you liked :lol: Like wen i got demoted to the sub. But is no reason to block me in the MSN. ;) Im not saying that im willing to play with you again cause every time i do it i finish fighting alone in the aliance or losing like first era of e3.

Good luck to all of you guys and hope to see you again in this world.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]