It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thunder Puppies Saying Grr!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

just killed Fear units for the relic

great teamwork agian:D ( and tootje is back on e3 ) after i quit e3 i let my colony be conquered by tooley , i lost evrything look now i fighting my self back because raul asked me, now iam back on the rails ( so look out guys )

i post the battle-report only on my units count becuase i dont know if the other guys want that:)

but you can see the totall units

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Terrible unit build :S

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sooo, will this topic now be renamed on a daily basis, Grr? Err, SLD9? Err FMD? err ...

In other news, Alien Pup and Husky Puppy might be missing their army when they log in next ;-)

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 pm 
Captain
Captain

bwahahhaah

nahh we are jsut having fun tinkering with the names hehe :P the SLD9 was hilarious ... the whole world was puring in msgs at us beggin us not to give in to sold as if we were really turning into a sub LOL

anyway sold it was nice work killing those 2 armies well done

also i see you guys got to touch african soil for a whole 1 TICK !! :O then fled back to asian - mid east :(

xeeron love your broadcast about winning battle after battle ? you took the relic and killed 2 armies yesterday i dont see battle after battle here ?

also you guys should thank fear .... without sold and fear subbing for each other sold would be dust by now lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

How exacly would we be dust? FEAR is in west antartica... we are in NZ... we have not fought with FEAR all round and we are only allies this round nothing more we were acctually not allies for a long time.

took ur advice on the paragraphs chad :P.

Nd about those units yall keep running away other wise we would be killing army after army areyus if u check in here i so wanted to kill ur lil puppys and eat hot dogs for dinner but u had to act like a mut and run at a snap of my finger.. i have not killed no army of yalls yet other then the relic awhile ago.

tht is because everytime i am about to yall run stay put and fight like true dogs and then yall can officially change ur names back to GRR ... thunder mutts ;)

i told u earlier chad i would not talk about yall but i love drama and i guess i need to fuel it a little but do not expect alot of fuel from me i go to green tech high school in austin tx... nd i would rather use solar :P

F2 A3 rank 15 in FEAR rank 3.
Most crystals held 110
Most relics held 6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm 
BD Tester
BD Tester

Your telling us not to run away and fight? Well if I remember correctly when we were in Aussie you guys couldn't stop running from a fight lol. You guys will get the fight you want, but when it comes you guys will fall.

~Apocalypse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

DGB keeps running as well :oops:

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Yeah sure apaca whatever we have killed alot more of ur units then u have killed of ours but because of yalls members constant backstabbing yall can easily reuild... u say we farm our subs but hmm i dnt see this except victim of whatever and he is a SoLD member from ogame tht cant play to active this round so he offered this ... so plzz dont say tht.. and i do not think i have seen ur units in battle i would love to run over ur infantry with my (non infantry) :P bring them on only if u dnt care for ur units tho

Most crystals held 110
Most relics held 6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm 
BD Tester
BD Tester

Aulpay your really funny, you got conquered by 1 squad from your own sub that is pretty fail. it is hard to kill ones units when you keep running. I don't build inf and you saw my guys before on the relic. I will happily come for you and kill you myself, but sadly your sub with 1 squad has beaten me to it. :(

~Apocalypse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

hmm so tht was yall tht jammed all of NZ to make sure he conquered me ... good job tht is the fail of this all i told him to conquer me to take my bounty because he just built his colony 300 ticks ago at most so i was giving him my 20k bounty :P so thnx alot for spending the energy less for us to worry about later

Most crystals held 110
Most relics held 6

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next