It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Declaration of war, From V to TRAJ.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:43 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

@HeRo dont be lame u directly challenged toma on BC and u acted so arrogant dont act arrogant dont boost about ur self saying ur better than somebody then when u start losing badly bring up the i am not trying card war was clear HeRo u chose to fight it and u even got arrogant enough to boost about ur self in it no1 can blame u though cuz back then u had an overwhelming advantage but frankly right now misreable state ur in makes it sad also turn back a few pages even noob V was decent enough to admit truth of the 7vs1 *some subs unincluded from ur side* oh and just adding u forgot to mention to people it was 7 top 12 alliances and the alliance u mentioned helping us was rank 10 and u guys had 3of top 5 on ur side when LOTR joined u guys were arleady dieing they just sped a 1 day process
So basically i am sounding like a joke cuz we were outnumbered and outgunned and got attacked from north and south by 2 top 3 alliances one had same power one was 200 power behind plus subs and the people playing in these alliances started talking smack but after all that they still lost and they cant get over the truth of there misreable skill *v did though *because losing that badly with this much advantage if u didnt wnna fight dont boost about ur self and dont choose to fight u did and ur crying about the outcome?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

youssefkh wrote:
@HeRo dont be lame u directly challenged toma on BC and u acted so arrogant dont act arrogant dont boost about ur self saying ur better than somebody then when u start losing badly bring up the i am not trying card war was clear HeRo u chose to fight it and u even got arrogant enough to boost about ur self in it no1 can blame u though cuz back then u had an overwhelming advantage but frankly right now misreable state ur in makes it sad also turn back a few pages even noob V was decent enough to admit truth of the 7vs1 *some subs unincluded from ur side* oh and just adding u forgot to mention to people it was 7 top 12 alliances and the alliance u mentioned helping us was rank 10 and u guys had 3of top 5 on ur side when LOTR joined u guys were arleady dieing they just sped a 1 day process
So basically i am sounding like a joke cuz we were outnumbered and outgunned and got attacked from north and south by 2 top 3 alliances one had same power one was 200 power behind plus subs and the people playing in these alliances started talking smack but after all that they still lost and they cant get over the truth of there misreable skill *v did though *because losing that badly with this much advantage if u didnt wnna fight dont boost about ur self and dont choose to fight u did and ur crying about the outcome?

Baisically^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:58 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

this is really childish arguing here, fun fact nobody cares :lol:

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lilconquer wrote:

Says the one who replyed to all my posts out of come backs much :roll: also ur team started this thread not us :|

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

V and DOTD deserve this

Cocky, whiny group of players. Just completely and hopelessly out skilled.

Never seen so many ETA 4+ attacks in my life.

We just trapped Seethain because he attacked one of our ops 10 TICKS AWAY lol

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

youssefkh wrote:
lilconquer wrote:

Says the one who replyed to all my posts out of come backs much :roll: also ur team started this thread not us :|

Lol, all this talk about us trash talking and starting this thread. We were just having fun. Obviously this post started as a joke.

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

QUENTIN wrote:
V and DOTD deserve this

Cocky, whiny group of players. Just completely and hopelessly out skilled.

Never seen so many ETA 4+ attacks in my life.

We just trapped Seethain because he attacked one of our ops 10 TICKS AWAY lol

Wait, one of our members attacked eta 10?
Oh wait it was someone else...

PM me if you wanna have some fun :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:35 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

youssefkh wrote:

I started the WAR? i challenged toma? One thing im not getting is why people are here lying so much. it was worthhog or whoever he is who attacked my OPs in SA first and ROB messaged me asking for a NAP on which i told him ill let you know by tomorrow if you know. And once again it was T who attacked our OPs near EU. i never boosted myself or said im arrogant nor im better than anyone so get your FACTS right too mate. T member Anaconda said that we are farming when actually we weren't Ilona knows it no one in my alliance made those colonies mate. :) if anyone did we would be banned not just sitting. And That was my first BC towards her and later second BC was towards witch king same for farming thingy. Thats all.

And trajic you need to be more honest here atleast dont lie on my face i never told anyone im here for win since the start i told everyone im JW i cant really put time in this era. i have screenie's to show as well But yeah if you have then show it here where i wrote im here for win. :)

And i never asked anyone to plant for me LOL again. And i didnt even use 1 token here. we owned whole ASIA AFRICA and EU our income from mines were enough to get top1 unlike you.

So guys please get your FACTS right and now tbh i really dont care who write what here, too many lies. So Goodbye. :) and Goodluck for future eras. :)

And you guys yourself are stating how unskilled players i have, im not the one who is saying. :) i didnt even came here with my own team like i said earlier who ever wanted to join i sended invites.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Its okay bro, dont take it too serious :)
Im sure you had some fun.

I am not looking for a personal fight bud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hero you are straight up lying now. You took our ops in iceland. You never said ill let you no tomorrow. You just never responded anymore and you were moving all your squads across europe. You had the war planned with V, stop trying to lie like we attacked you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next