It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Event with a lot of reds for top 3 allainces. Only fighting
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:59 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well i am too bored to play coz the level of enetrtainment this game provides is too low atm. There are all brothers instead of alliances fighting eachother. All top players play on same side and nubs suck as forever. SO i am thinking to make it a bit fun and competetive. This is for the allainces on a 3 ticker. I want to host an era were allainces will be rewarded with a lot of tokens. I mean reds

Rank 1: 50000( 5 k per player)
Rank 2: 30000(3k per player)
Rank 3: 20000(2k per player)

and 5 k reds for the top killer

& Nobody can have a sub. People fight one on one and if two allainces fight one at a time they get disqualified. Noob allaices may join sides of anyone as it makes no difference . The rules are for only top 10 guys

This is just an idea. SO should i host an era and reward players with reds? Will the era be competetive? Is anyone interested? Just need ideas

+ I havent consulted the adfmins as i dont have you on skype. Comment if it is unauthentic to do this. LOL

Post subject: Re: Event with a lot of reds for top 3 allainces. Only fighting
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:15 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

who is giving all those reds?

If there is a donator then yes i am interested to participate...but no subs no energy helpers.

Question is, there will be teams to team up against another and a team to settle for 2nd and provide help...so how u stop that?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well noone can stop to do jamings or spamming but what i mean is 2 big allainces cannot fight one allaince frm top 10. And regarding the reds i will provide them personally.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Count me in ;)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:34 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

being energy farm is now on bannable...thus admins can help with those being on the era just to help as jammers and scanners.

Since we have a donator then yes i am interested and thank you WB for your generosity. Count me in.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 am 
Private
Private

You're going to drop $1500 ish USD on rewarding players for a round like this?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 am 
Captain
Captain

malice wolf and simmen hosted this once on e1
era ended in battle hug.... with 1st rank out boosting everyone else

all the other alliances which participated weren't boosting and got owned easily...

there were rewards for top 3 plyers as well...
1 and 3rd rank went to players of rank 1 alliance cauz they had huge amount of conquers

2nd one went to me :D I was conquered and killed at the end but still got 2k reds :)

so for me it was good but I daresay that for the rest of bd..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:56 am 
Private
Private

your idea is completly idiotic, and cant work in reality.
you expect that admin can watch who is in war with from top 10 all the time, and they already have so much work with usual stuff ;
plus imagine this situation- rank1 and rank2 are in war, and all others from top 10 snipe them or make some other bad thing to top2 alliances, and top2 cant make war becouse "they cant war another team from top10 " .

and top 10 changes , one day you are in war against rank2 and against rank11 . suddenly rank11 become rank10, and you cant make war against him? you drink bann?

admin must check who was in war at january 3rd at 22:27 , and who is in war at january 3rd 22:35 ?

your idea is full of holes like swiss cheese , and will never work.

and i hate you for wasting my time and reducing my IQ level for 13 points with this "idea"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Count me in ! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

draza1389 wrote:
your idea is completly idiotic, and cant work in reality.
you expect that admin can watch who is in war with from top 10 all the time, and they already have so much work with usual stuff ;
plus imagine this situation- rank1 and rank2 are in war, and all others from top 10 snipe them or make some other bad thing to top2 alliances, and top2 cant make war becouse "they cant war another team from top10 " .

and top 10 changes , one day you are in war against rank2 and against rank11 . suddenly rank11 become rank10, and you cant make war against him? you drink bann?

admin must check who was in war at january 3rd at 22:27 , and who is in war at january 3rd 22:35 ?

your idea is full of holes like swiss cheese , and will never work.

and i hate you for wasting my time and reducing my IQ level for 13 points with this "idea"

Dude i'm just asking for ideas to make a round interesting & You're an idiot instead of me. You think playing bd is stupid than keep this in mind ik that. If you think bd is idiotic than get out of here and stop the new account to comment. Show your real face

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next