It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 449
Gender: male
Image

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard/MADGOD

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:59 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
seth what abt ur member being conquered by 4E?
no BRs there?

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 449
Gender: male
No, thats what started the war. They hit a guy who hadnt even built up. They didnt kill anything.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard/MADGOD

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 1183
Thats a poor performance from the winning side.

_________________
BoS (E4) NUKE (Fantasy)
Image

Retired NEWS Reporter.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 449
Gender: male
Slinkybd wrote:
Thats a poor performance from the winning side.



The winner had a smaller army.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard/MADGOD

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
guess RoFL won lol


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 449
Gender: male
flint98 wrote:
guess RoFL won lol



why would you say that?

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard/MADGOD

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:53 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 1183
felgrand08 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
Thats a poor performance from the winning side.



The winner had a smaller army.


Take another moment to re-read that br. Your army costs more to make than theres in terms of oil and metal. Also your initial experience was x10 of theres. They had a couple more "units" however your army was the larger in terms of how many resources were needed to create it.

_________________
BoS (E4) NUKE (Fantasy)
Image

Retired NEWS Reporter.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 449
Gender: male
Slinkybd wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
Thats a poor performance from the winning side.



The winner had a smaller army.


Take another moment to re-read that br. Your army costs more to make than theres in terms of oil and metal. Also your initial experience was x10 of theres. They had a couple more "units" however your army was the larger in terms of how many resources were needed to create it.


And i also walked away with units, and they didnt. In a war where the enemy alliance has more power, and win is crucial. And i have already proven that i will rebuild faster than they will. So everytime i kill one of them, its a member dead. Where as i am just out of the fight for half a day.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard/MADGOD

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 4E vs MAD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Posts: 73
felgrand08 wrote:
flint98 wrote:
guess RoFL won lol



why would you say that?


while you too are trading units almost 1 to 1 ratio RoFL is gaining the whole Eastern area and gaining allies and subs.

felgrand08 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
Take another moment to re-read that br. Your army costs more to make than theres in terms of oil and metal. Also your initial experience was x10 of theres. They had a couple more "units" however your army was the larger in terms of how many resources were needed to create it.


And i also walked away with units, and they didnt. In a war where the enemy alliance has more power, and win is crucial. And i have already proven that i will rebuild faster than they will. So everytime i kill one of them, its a member dead. Where as i am just out of the fight for half a day.


that battle doesnt make much of a difference, chassis advantage. you would have won regardless because of the fact they have 25% less health. That is crutial :P doesnt matter if u can outboost them, there is still boost cooldown


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl