It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sayan of ROFL - Farming Crystal/Cheating/Medals
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
Clamination wrote:
Typical Ilona responses. Typical E3 outcomes. Notice how all the cheating seems to happen on E3, an Ilona world. I'm not surprised though. There has always been bias between Ilona and RoFL players, including Sayan. Hell, I can't even take Ilona's word for anything due to the fact that she was a cheater too. What's even funnier, she cheated to help Sayan before as well.

I bet you that if you put anyone else as Admin of E3, RoFL would be done with. No more slap-on-the-wrists or my favorite "I just happened to miss what was going on" type of excuses. It's amazing though how convenient it is to "miss" so many things. I thought the excuse was to be human, not consistently blind and ignorant.

P.S- Oh, and those alliances on those broken worlds mentioned here:

Ilona wrote:
I can't go ahead and raise a bounty for killing RoFL on E3, TLA on f1, or HaHa on M1.

Take a WILD guess at who might be the Admin of those worlds :roll:

#SaveBDfromIlona

I am really curious where you gained your knowledge. I cheated to help Sayan?
Tell me where, when, how and especially why? Lol

Its easy to blame the admin when you can't beat the alliance, right?

Sorry to bust your bubble. Despite the rumors here, I don't favor anyone and for sure, I don't help anyone.
Regarding to another thread here at the forum with more or less the same topic: I also can't ban players because some guys THINK they COULD be related to RoFL.

If you'd pay attention, I almost beg for seeing an alliance which would add more competition on e3.

Quote:
Take a WILD guess at who might be the Admin of those worlds :roll:

Take a wild guess why I mentioned those! Because I am the admin there maybe?

#thinkbeforeyoupost

how come they dont happen on a different admin's world also? just yours? on 3 separate worlds?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It happens on a lot worlds. I am just not very familiar with them as I am not the admin...

HORD on F4, CME on M2, and even at my time playing with alliances like GIFT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
It happens on a lot worlds. I am just not very familiar with them as I am not the admin...

HORD on F4, CME on M2, and even at my time playing with alliances like GIFT

CME only 5 eras, HORD got beaten by BoS, at present its only on ur worlds :X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol wow. first of all, before i begin, let me point out i have friends on both sides of this argument. lets address HoF. almost all the top players in HoF if not all, cheated in some form to gather the score that they did, so picking on sayan is obviously personal.

secondly, RoFL arent idiots. the bd world keeps complaining about how RoFL cheats to win, and how many subs they use, when in truth others can always do the same and come challenge RoFL. CME are an excellent team, and they almost beat RoFL last era, but ended up being forced to ally them instead. cheating alone wud never make CME budge, and truth is RoFL members are super active and experienced, and additionally have massive practice on e3.

so if u have a problem with RoFL, wat do u think complaining will do? blame admins, accuse sayan some more if u feel like. it changes absolutely nothing. in a few days this post will be forgotten and everyone wud have moved on, and RoFL will continue winning e3.

i doubt RoFL stays on e3 for free blues, as they spend way more than they get. i believe RoFL loves the challenge era after era, to take on challengers and beating them. it is the challenge of staying on one world for so long, being able to call it ur own bcuz u earned it

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:12 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

lordjarzami wrote:
secondly, RoFL arent idiots. the bd world keeps complaining about how RoFL cheats to win, and how many subs they use, when in truth others can always do the same and come challenge RoFL. CME are an excellent team, and they almost beat RoFL last era, but ended up being forced to ally them instead. cheating alone wud never make CME budge, and truth is RoFL members are super active and experienced, and additionally have massive practice on e3.

Yes, CME came to E3, and yes RoFL placed spammers in our hive (like Rania) to spam us. Rania even admitted to being asked by Adnan to place and spam us.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 pm 
Major
Major

in regards to RoFL placing spammers from the short time I was in RoFL I can show you this:

I didnt add any more and added that person to a group with adnan by his request to be grouped with him not realising what he would ask so I censored that person's name since he did nothing.

believe if you want, call it photoshopped if you're ignorant

if you check the dates that's the time when RoFL was losing to CME on e3

sorry for feuling the fire Ilona but I felt I should get that out while people still cared :3

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

hmmm.....
all wont believe the Skype chats

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

socialmisfit1 wrote:
in regards to RoFL placing spammers from the short time I was in RoFL I can show you this:

I didnt add any more and added that person to a group with adnan by his request to be grouped with him not realising what he would ask so I censored that person's name since he did nothing.

sorry for feuling the fire Ilona but I felt I should get that out while people still cared :3

Might want to edit his name out from the left too... didn't hide that very well xD

As for my side to this, I've told Adnan I'm going to face RoFL (which will be when I have the time now xD). His response was you're not worth my time I'll just have my trolls deal with you. I know all too well how frustrated people get with this, however I'm also understanding on the admins side too, it is very difficult to ban something like this.

In eras I've played with RoFL (even some of the easier eras) we've had players even plant, join alliances and give us intell from the inside. Anything to get that advantage.

Such a shame really :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 pm 
Major
Major

Andy wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

Might want to edit his name out from the left too... didn't hide that very well xD

I noticed that afterwards but its too much effort

I regret nothing.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:17 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

abeyant wrote:
lordjarzami wrote:

Yes, CME came to E3, and yes RoFL placed spammers in our hive (like Rania) to spam us. Rania even admitted to being asked by Adnan to place and spam us.

Im not sure if any spams was done, im planted near CME in m2 too this era, so u gonna say that i also placed for some ppl? such a shame, get a life abeyant :/

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Last edited by Alone1 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next