It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sayan of ROFL - Farming Crystal/Cheating/Medals
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Going to break my 0 post count and say, this is fitting. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oh wow... just wow

First the alliance naming issues on e3 and now this... Guys, can a game just be a game?

About the topic here:
Unfortunately, I am not able to 1. ban for Skype chats as they can always be photoshopped and 2. ban for things happened in previous eras.

I am human, and yes, it can happen that I miss things which aren't allowed or take a wrong action. I remember one issue as havoc was set by another admin as it was my night time and a LOT crystals were handed over shortly before. As I logged into the game next morning, it was too late to do anything.
About RoFL in general: you may like or hate them, but they do have good players!
And thats the only reason why they won that many eras. Cheating may help to increase score and crystals, but even when it was uncaught in a certain era, it is not a guarantee to win era after era.
Blaming me as admin doesn't help...

There was a lack of competition for RoFL in the past 1.5 years and I did countless portal posts to challenge them and break this strike.

So far, I saw some attempts (especially in the last era) but thats it.

As admin, its always a walk on a rope when one alliance wins again and again. The world becomes stuck, the income goes down, and its boring for the players and for me as admin.
Each new era, the messages about "alliance xyz must be cheaters with this power and score and you help them!" are getting more and adds more frustration.

Still, I have to be fair.
I can't go ahead and raise a bounty for killing RoFL on E3, TLA on f1, or HaHa on M1.
If they win because they are the best alliance with the best players- they deserve to win. Its simple.
If I like it or hate it doesn't matter. I am just the admin. Its up to the players to dethrone them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

[8/4/14, 8:25:51 PM] BAZINGA: http://prntscr.com/49f9mq
[8/4/14, 8:25:52 PM] BAZINGA: http://prntscr.com/49fd8u

more proof of RoFL jammers
posts coord of our hive in E3 and 5 minutes later we are all jammed. Ilona please do something!!!

jammer is caught, just given a warning, now u know why RoFL remains strong in E3 :3 not strict enough.... others are given 24 hour bans and this rofl player gets a warning to be more careful next time when slave farming

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:24 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

:lol: jeez , gotta bring whole alliance to laugh at this XD. keep it up =)

Love all around ;)

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
oh wow... just wow

First the alliance naming issues on e3 and now this... Guys, can a game just be a game?

About the topic here:
Unfortunately, I am not able to 1. ban for Skype chats as they can always be photoshopped and 2. ban for things happened in previous eras.

I am human, and yes, it can happen that I miss things which aren't allowed or take a wrong action. I remember one issue as havoc was set by another admin as it was my night time and a LOT crystals were handed over shortly before. As I logged into the game next morning, it was too late to do anything.
About RoFL in general: you may like or hate them, but they do have good players!
And thats the only reason why they won that many eras. Cheating may help to increase score and crystals, but even when it was uncaught in a certain era, it is not a guarantee to win era after era.
Blaming me as admin doesn't help...

There was a lack of competition for RoFL in the past 1.5 years and I did countless portal posts to challenge them and break this strike.

So far, I saw some attempts (especially in the last era) but thats it.

As admin, its always a walk on a rope when one alliance wins again and again. The world becomes stuck, the income goes down, and its boring for the players and for me as admin.
Each new era, the messages about "alliance xyz must be cheaters with this power and score and you help them!" are getting more and adds more frustration.

Still, I have to be fair.
I can't go ahead and raise a bounty for killing RoFL on E3, TLA on f1, or HaHa on M1.
If they win because they are the best alliance with the best players- they deserve to win. Its simple.
If I like it or hate it doesn't matter. I am just the admin. Its up to the players to dethrone them.

i agree with everything ilona, exept for 1 thing. RoFL are NOT good players. actually, they are horrible. they use many many subs, as u saw in those skype msgs stage manythings and do other things. they are diplomats. u saw in CE, even with the help of 4 teams they failed to kill PHIz. in matter of war, dont even dream of saying RoFL are good players. they are not.

ps- you know you favor them. why was monty banned when he went for HoF for spamming an enemy, the said person was neutral all era and eventually just fell behind too far, but sayan in his attempt conquered people that had fought for his side all era, and was not banned. your kind excuse was öh it was night and i missed it. as an admin when you see someone going for HoF best of all time, shouldnt u at least set an alarm to notice something different, or at least look around before you close an era, or perhaps forwarn the other admin, make a prntscr of his score and of their allies, at least INFORM him? no you looked the other way by CHOICE not on accedent ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 am 
Private
Private

lmao and to think i once looked at sayan in the HoF and said, 'damn, i want to be like him'...

shame on you sayan :evil:

~matt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 am 
Captain
Captain

slayer can u inculde the dates of this chat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

this is really sad that some ppl cheats or have people to cheat for them and then get away with it

Ilona wrote:

I remember one issue as havoc was set by another admin as it was my night time and a LOT crystals were handed over shortly before. As I logged into the game next morning, it was too late to do anything.

if u cant ban for things happened in previous era then there was cheaters and got away from being banned or being punished at least there must be another thing to do other than banning them if they got away from cheating and the era has ended

u can delete the score of the players from the hall of fame and if the players who won did not cheat they keep their blues but if one of them cheated the blues that he had won must be taken from him

am saying it for the future if someone cheated and got away from cheating and has been proven that he had cheated but it was too late to ban him just to keep the game more fair for everyone

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Typical Ilona responses. Typical E3 outcomes. Notice how all the cheating seems to happen on E3, an Ilona world. I'm not surprised though. There has always been bias between Ilona and RoFL players, including Sayan. Hell, I can't even take Ilona's word for anything due to the fact that she was a cheater too. What's even funnier, she cheated to help Sayan before as well.

I bet you that if you put anyone else as Admin of E3, RoFL would be done with. No more slap-on-the-wrists or my favorite "I just happened to miss what was going on" type of excuses. It's amazing though how convenient it is to "miss" so many things. I thought the excuse was to be human, not consistently blind and ignorant.

P.S- Oh, and those alliances on those broken worlds mentioned here:

Ilona wrote:

Take a WILD guess at who might be the Admin of those worlds :roll:

#SaveBDfromIlona

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Clamination wrote:
Typical Ilona responses. Typical E3 outcomes. Notice how all the cheating seems to happen on E3, an Ilona world. I'm not surprised though. There has always been bias between Ilona and RoFL players, including Sayan. Hell, I can't even take Ilona's word for anything due to the fact that she was a cheater too. What's even funnier, she cheated to help Sayan before as well.

I bet you that if you put anyone else as Admin of E3, RoFL would be done with. No more slap-on-the-wrists or my favorite "I just happened to miss what was going on" type of excuses. It's amazing though how convenient it is to "miss" so many things. I thought the excuse was to be human, not consistently blind and ignorant.

P.S- Oh, and those alliances on those broken worlds mentioned here:

Ilona wrote:

#SaveBDfromIlona

I am really curious where you gained your knowledge. I cheated to help Sayan?
Tell me where, when, how and especially why? Lol

Its easy to blame the admin when you can't beat the alliance, right?

Sorry to bust your bubble. Despite the rumors here, I don't favor anyone and for sure, I don't help anyone.
Regarding to another thread here at the forum with more or less the same topic: I also can't ban players because some guys THINK they COULD be related to RoFL.

If you'd pay attention, I almost beg for seeing an alliance which would add more competition on e3.

Quote:

Take a wild guess why I mentioned those! Because I am the admin there maybe?

#thinkbeforeyoupost

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next