It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: RoFL- The Cheaters.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

This era, era 49. RoFL has placed as GAZA. My team, not playing very seriously. Decided to place in SEA/Aussy.

We allies GAZA and were just going to build up and hope for a top 3.

GAZA then decides to come and start attacking us, no problem, lets fight back and place some outposts for relocation. It's going to be tough but, we can maybe pull it off. We place our relocation outposts in South America, away from any GAZA/RoFL outposts and members.

Then, suddenly a random noob appears, right outside our relocation hive.

http://i.imgur.com/hZT46Iu.png

Wow, that's a very weird spot for a noob to place, and right away start spamming our outposts?

So here I am, calling out RoFL and Illona for cheating, and letting this cheating happen. Illona , this is deff. not the first time that stuff like this has happened, yet you continue to let RoFL and their subs play freely on your world.

YOU NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO STOP ALL CHEATING.

I'm so sick of things like this happening on EVERY world.

7.2 Eligibility: You may play Battle Dawn with Your User Account in several worlds, and build one Colony on each world. You may not create and manage more than one Colony in a single Battle Dawn world, even with multiple User Accounts. You may not allow 3rd parties to generate Colonies on Your behalf or for Your benefit. Tacticsoft may notify Users should it consider You to be in violation of this clause either by attaching an icon to Your Colony or any other means.

This is the rule they are breaking. Asking a 3rd party/ or by themselves using VPN's ect. Illona, you ban others for less. Yet you let RoFL reign free, while cheating. There is no possible way that this isn't cheating.
There is no "proof" but as a person, I assume you can use reason. Noobs don't just place randomly next to relocation ops, and spam outposts. This is a move by someone who has played before. If you don't do anything about this. You will not be upholding the ToS.

Post subject: Re: RoFL- The Cheaters.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yawn. What else is new? The spammer will get banned and that will be the end of it, as always. Nothing will change

E3 has been allowed to die. Play a different world

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm not satisfied with just letting this game die. The spammer has already been banned, no action has been taken. This HAS to be changed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Cedricisfinal wrote:
suddenly a random noob appears, right outside our relocation hive.

http://i.imgur.com/hZT46Iu.png

Yea same happened with our brother alliance on M3 when we were fighting POB it made huge change in the war for sure just msg the admin about it and am sure they will get banned ( atleast the colony that appeared and took the ops will get banned )

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thats the problem nowadays. ilona (yes you ilona, ILONA, admin ILONA, you the only admin ILONA!) allows this to easily happen. with the same rotten excuse every time (oh we cant be sure its them, they didnt do it, we will ban the account and get it over with). the funny thing is that it doesnt matter, BD accounts are made free, so why not make another and another? no, see the thing that needs to happen is you ilona need to restore the ownership of the OPs to those who owned them, and give control ticks. or something else to the team that loses from it to make up for what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

alright guys pack it up and go home. nothing new to see here. i will have ilona buy u guys some tissues to wipe ur tears away. just a shame we cant do anything about ur whining. u guys really need to get a life. if ur not up to the challenge, then u really shudnt be on E3. get lost

best rank: 2nd
best score: 6820
most crystals: 106
most relics ended with: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:40 pm 
Major
Major

lordjarzami wrote:
alright guys pack it up and go home. nothing new to see here. i will have ilona buy u guys some tissues to wipe ur tears away. just a shame we cant do anything about ur whining. u guys really need to get a life. if ur not up to the challenge, then u really shudnt be on E3. get lost

we should tolerate cheating because it's a 'challenge'? what happened to you tonic?...

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
we should tolerate cheating because it's a 'challenge'? what happened to you tonic?...

He must have joined RoFL or one of their helpers. :lol:

Funny thing is he is crying out loud & whining about how Joe is not banning POB main members on m3 for doing 1/3rd of what is mentioned by u guys above.

Did not see him waiting for Joe to bring him tissues..!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Tonic, I didn't think it was possible, but you are slowly losing my respect.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

in my first era i placed colony nd made an op and all of a sudden a random guy came and took my op.. i feel RoFL has hand in it.

on the next era i was playing e5 solo, all of a sudden a guy took my ops.. i feel RoFL has hand in it

in CE all of a sudden newbs started spamming only us, i feel RoFL has hand in it.

by seeing the above facts i can conclude, every spam attack that happens on BD,BG,KONG. RoFL has hand in it.

:lol:

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next