It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: E3-not sure the era
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Hitmo wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
I still dont see what someone so young can get out of bd


can u just be more simple with ur English?

I'm not gonna dumb down what I say just because you're a kid. would u like me to hold your hand and give you cuddles when your nose starts bleeding from severe lack of comprehension too?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E3-not sure the era
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 404
Location: India
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
I still dont see what someone so young can get out of bd


can u just be more simple with ur English?

I'm not gonna dumb down what I say just because you're a kid. would u like me to hold your hand and give you cuddles when your nose starts bleeding from severe lack of comprehension too?



again what u said went above my head except the noose bleeding
ur bulling and threatening me . I'll complain to ilona
but if my noose starts bleeding i'm hit u there so that ur next generation wont be there


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E3-not sure the era
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
*facepalm*

I dont think u've ever got the meaning of a singel thing I've said lol

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E3-not sure the era
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:20 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 404
Location: India
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
*facepalm*

I dont think u've ever got the meaning of a singel thing I've said lol


???


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: E3-not sure the era
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Hitmo wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
*facepalm*

I dont think u've ever got the meaning of a singel thing I've said lol


???

exactly

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl