It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: FIST Declaration
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Erebus when someone says he is a pro means he is totally a noob ... Sorry.
And if you don't want the game to go away stop talking about red boosters because they are the reason that BD still lives till now and will stay on top.

But what I see is that Ilona never thanked you for coming...

Played in: RAWR, H1N1, DR, AL, SoL, BAR, RoFL
Leader/Creater of: AL
Second Leader of: RoFL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:20 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Tricking other players is not honourable either

i did talk to your MoFA but ur leader wanted to make the deal himself. Good to know he cant be trusted again...good the world knows he cant be trusted for a deal.

If he can not control his temper and gets out of hand...maybe u should reconsider if u want him represent ur team. You both are dragging the rest of your team mates to a really unstrustworthy reputation. There are players in ur team i really liked...and would like an era with them...but ur reputation makes me and rest of the world feel u cant be trusted in our teams. Ofcrs it seems they are happy with u and Texas..so no issues.

You guys backstabbed twice, and u did not make it to win yet. Ofcrs tables can always turn and who knows.... we shall see....

Just a note: in my opinion wars can be more fun when there is good behavour from both sides...no one asked u not to war... but why be nasty...what for....does it make it more fun?

See you in battle field.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

No trashtalk on the Battlefield there no time for that Goodluck to both sides :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 pm 
Private
Private

haha, look at all the propaganda ROFL has to put out. They know we are in the right for what we do by standing up to them FOR ONE ERA. This is how they fight with honor when someone goes out of his way to make sure players aren't whining about the game is not fun anymore. Texas Ranger is a character and obviously he does very good if ROFL has to slam him and cry about the messages he sends. If they were that bad, ilona would ban me....no bans this era, so ROFL is just crying about winning another era. Nobody cries this much when i use other characters in a GAME. Just ROFL about Texas Ranger and that's what the Texas Ranger is for, too show how weak ROFL is mentally.

Here is the agreed upon NAP with ROFL~~~~~~~~~~~~1. LOVE must raze ALL OP in North America to exclude Greenland by tick 625 2. FIST will not have ANY OP in Greenland and Africa. 3. Neither alliance nor sub of either alliance shall attack or engage in any war against the other alliance until the FINAL relics drop. (Sub wars need further addressing) 4. Once relics drop there wil be a 100 tick ceasefire in affect to allow both alliances to : A. Procure Relics B. Negotiate an extension C. Prepare for any possible conflict.5. If either alliance wishes to break these terms, the change has to be agreed by both sides and if wish for war...both sides should agree the starting tick ~~~~~~~~~~~~

when relics came out you had 100 ticks to B. NEGOTIATE an EXTENSION.....you waited way past 100 ticks and did not ask to extend. You just asked what our plans were and i spoke the truth, at the time they were to kill one of your subs. Thus, rendering the contract expired and nullifying #5. NOT a back-stab, just me knowing you would try to stall and work your way into USA without repercussion and protecting our interest. Francium you knew a war over the relics was going to happen as did all of ROFL cause you knew we would not hand them over. NONE of you asked for peace or an extension, you just invaded Greenland to kill FN and tried to act slick by expecting us to let you march towards us without an NAP.

and you talk about trusting me but it plain to see on this forum ROFL should not be trusted. erebus posted the proof from ilona and guess who says he doesn't see it. It says he is second leader of ROFL and he is refusing to acknowledge a simple message from the admin. LMAO, how is anybody supposed to trust ROFL when thier "second" leader cant even admit whats put int front of them, hahaha

FIST did what it wanted to do and your just frustrated you cant control us, the proof is the fact you bothered to slam me for being tough and protecting our players that choose to fight against the powerful. Sorry im not like you guys and make false promises to our subs to gain support nor do i spend time on your lies when your lying. Some people in the world just don't like being slaves to silver tongues. I don't see any reports of FIST promising anybody 2nd or third place and then attacking them...do you? RoFL has that reputation and its another reason why people join FIST. Not our fault you treat people like dirt and they eventually come to us to have fun. I'm also sorry im not a follower or a quitter afraid to PLAY A GAME. My defiance is only arrogance to the arrogant.

We did not come here as FIST and we came with just 10 players. ROFL asked us if we would hand over any relics we MIGHT get and we said no. They said we would have to battle eventually if we did get any relics and we agreed. THEY didn't present the possibly of us ever being allies so we changed to FIST and all that comes with it.

ROFL is going to win, they have for a year in all worlds. We came here knowing that and that's why our goal was not to win but just to try and make the era go past tick 2500 and make ROFL really mad. Looks like we got one of those accomplished and all they are doing is making themselves look like bullies, which we know they are.

All you have to do is take the relics and end it but instead you want to cry about another win and draw it out for your ego. Not our ego, our plan was to loose, its just yalls that needs to be checked.

that was a lot, so need for me to reply to any other filth ROFL wants to put on here. Have a great holiday all, it should all be over by xmas if ROFL pulls their heads out of their poop.

`tex`

Last edited by samsonite on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Uhm??

I am wondering.... I got asked if I like this era, and I answered. Thats it.
Yes, I do like competition on servers, and yes I like when 'underdogs' try to get into the lead. Thats isn't even related to RoFl.
No one enjoys boring eras and battle hugs all over.

This doesn't mean, that I would like to see a team going away and move to other servers, neither it means that I am somehow biased.

We play BD to fight, to dominate and to show that we have the best team.
Don't we? And this is what FIST and RoFL did. So my respect goes to both sides and their allies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:26 pm 
Private
Private

Its not about bashing the other team its about letting your tactics and Resilience talk.

So what people boost? It only gives you an advantage if you have skill to back it up. The amount of bickering between both teams is annoying.

BTW And Boom Goes the Dynamite. Well Put Admin.
Ilona wrote:
Uhm??

I am wondering.... I got asked if I like this era, and I answered. Thats it.
Yes, I do like competition on servers, and yes I like when 'underdogs' try to get into the lead. Thats isn't even related to RoFl.
No one enjoys boring eras and battle hugs all over.

This doesn't mean, that I would like to see a team going away and move to other servers, neither it means that I am somehow biased.

We play BD to fight, to dominate and to show that we have the best team.
Don't we? And this is what FIST and RoFL did. So my respect goes to both sides and their allies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 pm 
Private
Private

The Admin only backed up FIST's point. It we were interpreted the wrong way then that is unfortunate. We came to fight, and have fun, and hopefully restore the life in BD. The last year of playing was very boring to me. It was the same thing every era. The dominate alliance would win 100 ticks after the last relic dropped. EVERY era was like that. I got sick of it and gradually stopped logging into BD. I looked for a new game to play. After several weeks of not logging into BD, and forgetting the passwords to the accounts I tokens saved on I decided to come back. At first it was the same stuff, I was about to give up again, and then Texas Ranger found me on another world and proposed a FIST come back. We arranged for FIST to be back, and it is.

We knew going in we would not win. That wasn't important to us. We wanted a good war. We wanted it to be like it was a few years back. When I started, it was next to impossible to predict who would win the era. I was very new to the game when I joined Raging as Recons (RAR) lead by ScrammyJack on M3. That era Texas was also playing in that same alliance, he was trying to find players for his E3 alliance. Gradually that RAR alliance and TEX from E3 fused into FIST. It was Texas' idea, and I was there as the second in command. The first era of FIST, me and Texas placed in the top left hand corner of E3. Just me and him. Then Erebus and Seeker of Truth joined us. We had four members most of the era, but with those four members we went and fought several alliances. The world noticed what we were doing, and we ended the era with a full alliance and three great subs. At the very end of the era, we fought Bugz and his alliance on a relic. It was the last relic they needed to win the era. FIST had it parked in the Pacific Ocean, with every unit we owned on board. It was a massive battle, and FIST lost by less than 100 units. It was great.

Until this era on E3, that was the best FIST moment. Every era since then, FIST pretty much struggled getting support. We struggled with activity, we had spies planted in our alliance, and we ultimately failed before we even got started.

This era, we got a good start, and very early on we got support from the world. We had allies to help us. EGY and GRIT (FIST) were right next to each other and agreed to defend Alaska. BoH was also there helping us. We had GOON to the south in the Mexico area that were also allied. EGY backstabbed us, so we killed them. We gave their members an option to join FIST, or die with their leader. They all joined FIST for the most part. Our first sub was formed, and to ensure we weren't going to be conspired against, we found former FIST members to lead. Gradually, we found more former members, and they all wanted in to what we had planned. We got subs started and the era start going. From the start we planned to fight RoFL.

We made several agreements with RoFL. The first time we were accused of backstabbing was when we were sniped. We figured the snipe was enough to call for war, and we decided it was time. We then were approached by Cassandra. She was not begging for peace, rather letting us know it was an option. Me and Daydar handled the negotiations, and in fact did not tell Texas Ranger about it till several hours later. That way he could not mess it up on us. We all know his mouth can be a tad out of control, but we keep him around because his tactics are better than anyone elses. He's a tactical genius. We got the peace, and when it expired, we said no more, it was time to fight.

We were active and ready. The war went on forever, and would have kept going until I logged off one night and did not fall back far enough. I was attacked before I could move my units, and every member that was online ran to my side to try and the battle. It was a massive battle. It was the best battle I have seen in a long time. We relocated to AA. Some RoFL members put broadcasts out calling FIST rats and organisms of the sort. We didn't care, we had another trick up our sleeves. Our relics were still sitting in the Pacific, unable to be reached unless RoFL brought a relic to take it. We placed a camp on Hawaii, so they can't attack from there. Now PMS (RoFL's ally) owns the camp, and the agents that were placed on it are gone. The camp is empty. Why hasn't it turned back to an outpost? I have my spy just sitting on it. No agent, no squads, just my spy. That way it can not ever turn back to an outpost. We can not be attacked by that position. RoFL must bring relics to take ours. Which only extends the era longer. Another FIST tactic to get us closer to our goal.

If the relics were to be taken by RoFL right this minute, we would get the era passed tick 1700. That is longer then most E3 eras have lasted lately. We have more tricks up our sleeves. Each one gets more and more complicated, more and more tactics involved, and more difficult. We will pull out all the stops to ensure we get to our goal, or close to it.

We don't care about winning. Life and BD are two different things. In BD the quote "Winning isn't everything" holds true. In life the quote "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing" hold true. Why is winning important in life but not BD? When you lose in life, there is a victory not far behind. You never truly restart in life. If you lose everything, you might get it back, but there is no promise of that, and if you do, it will never be the same again. In BD, you can lose everything, and the era can end and you get nothing out of it. But after havoc, you can come back, restart from the beginning, and try it all again.
Whether you like Zman or you hate Zman, you like Texas Ranger or you hate Texas Ranger, you like Erebus or you hate Erebus, you like Daydar or you hate Daydar, you like Mellowmood or you hate Mellowmood, you like T or you hate T, you like Seeker of Truth or you hate Seeker of Truth, you like WorldRevolution or you hate WorldRevolution, you like BillyKid or you hate BillyKid, you like theslyn or you hate theslyn, you like VELVET A or you hate VELVET A, you like Sleeping Hero or you hate Sleeping Hero, you like ffstkn or you hate ffstkn, you like Cassandra or you hate Cassandra, you like Kingfisher or you hate Kingfisher, you like Snow Leopard or you hate Snow Leopard, you like Guess Who is "Scary" or you hate Guess Who is "Scary, you like The Boss or you hate The Boss, you like marcello or hate marcello, you like Santa Paws or you hate Santa Paws; it's a game.

Those are all just game names. They all are together to have fun. It's a game, it's just simply that. It should not be stress for anyone. It should be fun, and I can say this era was fun for me. I hope it was for you all as well.

Thanks to all FIST members, all FIST sub members, all FIST allies, all FIST enemies, and especially RoFL for a great era. It was very fun and hopefully there will be more to follow when FIST makes a full return, whenever it may be.

-Zman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Texas, do u ever hear ur self talking or read what u write?

u are showing part of the deal before it was signed. this was my reply to ur msg with the deal http://gyazo.com/960cd0c08a9ed43f067139317483163d.

and that was discussed and clarified that nap was made assuming tick of war to start would have been agreed by both sides at any time after relics fall. But again for 2nd time same era u chose to backstab.

We are weak mentally cause we like to play fair and square? I thought weak mentally usually are ppl that fail to keep heir deals and that cant control their temper......hmm?

When we tried to control u or anyone? U are not that important as you dream u are. Its not as if we fought for 1k ticks for u to loose ur army. Was it more than 100? Have u ever seen real wars and real competition?

You protecting ur players? You are slaughtering them! You have quality with u and u are ruining them with bad decisions and war plans. Choosing to fight against the powerful is not bad...but there re many ways to do it...the normal one and the sick one...guess what u chose...you play with ur grudge not ur brain...Saw many times powerful teams go down when everyone expected them win...recent example on E1 now. Boosting does not give wins...but a combination of many things...FIST has few players with a part of such...You personally have none. you lost all respect and no one can trust u...i cant see u manage anything in any era with ur manners.

"slaves to silver tongues" what are u talking about? You just open ur mouth and whatever it comes out is ok? We dont promise our allies ranks...we promise to help and support each other and be together like a family...same like u do with ur dozen fist subs.We want our allies top ofcourse and we will help them if we can. You would do same.

spanish wrote:
THEY didn't present the possibly of us ever being allies so we changed to FIST and all that comes with it.
How u showed ur interest to be allies? by breaking deals or saying all era we would eventually have to fight each other? Anyway so glad we did not trust u for allies. You would backstab ur own children.

ROFL is going to win as i hope only cause it has some decent ppl in there. Unlike yourself. I dont see ROFL bulling right now...i saw u in ur in game msgs...i can remind u if u like by posting them here.

Texas u are a coward too afraid to fight with decency. Nothing more or less. Surprised to see u able to post here after putting us on ignores...How u found the courage to face us in chat?

Sorry if my talks are cruel...but are pure facts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 pm 
Private
Private

This is just flat out ridiculous. Just look at the world RoFL. The whole world trust us and wants to fight you. Everybody is on our side except for you and your slaves.

Yeah you'll win, congratulations we didn't come here to win so congrats. Our entire map is blue except for you and your allies. Our only goal this whole era was to fight you. We achieved our goal and had fun doing it and we aren't even finished yet.

I don't care what you think of me, I don't care what you think of Texas Ranger, I don't care what you think of FIST. I am FIST, I am WN those are my alliances and we both have the same goal. You don't trust me oh well, our true allies do and we make new allies every era. We will always fight the alliance that dominates era after era. We just try to make it fun.

And listen, I love red boosters. I didn't say I wanted them to go away so get that idea out of here. I know they keep the game going. All I said is we try to fight them with what we have. We don't boost but that doesn't mean we don't try to compete.

And I'm glad as noobs we were able to kill so much of your army. Makes you guys look real good. Just can't accept the fact that we were good competition.

Admin Ilona, I knew what you meant and did not twist your words. If it is believed I did then I apologize. We came just to create competition and we hope we did that. Thank you for an amazing era. Hope we can participate in another one again soon.

Now stop doing your talking here, that's for everybody, and do your talking in the game with your units.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Having some alliances with you isn't having the world on your side. :)

We have no slaves, some of them were in RoFL and the rest of them will be in RoFL. It's called a family. RoFL is a huge family, try having one.

We stick together, we rock together, we win together. Everyone gets a chance.

Good luck in war.

Played in: RAWR, H1N1, DR, AL, SoL, BAR, RoFL
Leader/Creater of: AL
Second Leader of: RoFL

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next