It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 173
:) :)

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Last edited by Alone1 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1584
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
soulmax wrote:
dont debate now on me calling you the noob

dpon't say it if you don't want it analyzed here I go:

soulmax wrote:
1- Most importantly, you giveup once you are conqrd - only third class noobs do that. Example, Recent e3, past e3, F1 - When you were in JFF and a few more. .

I gave up in the e3 era for the following reasons:
-everybody else in the alliance already had
-even though we killed many RoFl units since it was early era and you were boosting your asses off in 20 ticks they were back again there was no chance of us winning because you had unlimited units..
-a pact I had was broken
you can contest any or all of these reasons I am confident they are all correct

soulmax wrote:
2- You try to act very smart - class of noobs who do this is even more pathetic, thats why you know - I mostly ignore your comments and BCs etc.


umm... weren't you trying to prove that I am a noob with this rant and your reason for me being a noob is that because I am a noob you ignore my bcs.. that makes no sense the statement is dependent on the thing it is trying to prove being true which it so far has not proven

soulmax wrote:
3- Even in my spare time Baz, I have better things to engage with. If not in BD, I would rather spend time having a beer or watching a movie. What makes you noob here is that you still want to spend all the time questioning the things which do make sense - just because you dont like to see what you do.


ok this is an odd one. you start by saying that in your spare time you drink beer and watch movies but frankly I don't give a toss what you do in your spare time outside of bd it has nothing to do with this and is certainly not evidence for me being a noob. secondly you say something about me questioning things but I dodn't question anything mate. all I did was state that those brs are very unimpressive and it's not just that you posted them it's that you commentated on *CENSORED* like oh look here this is what rats like PLO get and I'm like sorry this is 20 tanks lost is that what we are to expect? I'm not worried.

soulmax wrote:
4- Am no superhero, and dont brag about myself. I too lose, everyone does. Even Gods do fall. what is important in my opinion Baz to earn respect and have friends even in Battledawn...

not sure if implication that I have no friends in bd (which for the record is not true) or that you don't respect me

either way it's personal oppinion of character and doesn't prove I'm a noob

soulmax wrote:
5- now, to your point - I dint think as much as you did while posting these small BRs... but upon thinking post reading your crapy questions - the reason I posted them here was to let all know that PLO - a self proclaimed hero - getting crashed in bits and pieces every passing tick... no wonder you seem to be enjoying this act and happy about it - my last reason to say that you yet again did what typical noobs do. Its no attempt to win, no attempt to do something new in BD... just prolonging era cuz if you dont do that, you dont even get time to breathe in an era cuz by the time you stand on your toes - RoFL already is seen ruling the world - is again - a noob would do.


ok first you say that you don't think much when posting brs which is not helping your case at all really. second you say again with the questions... I asked no questions KF do you speak English? next you say something about PLO being crushed. now I'm not saying that losing squads is good in any case but crushing? really? and I don't think it's forum worthy frankly I mean I have this br where I killed 3 armour inf of a big alliance should I post it? I'ma post this *CENSORED* all need to see how this guy lost 17 inf isn't that crushing?! omg I have him at my mercy let me scream it out across the forums for everyone to have to put up with. next, and this is my favourite one, you accuse me of prolonging the era which is completely untrue... I have been rushing you to finish up in fact I have been ioning a nuke each day you don't collect the relics and messaging RoFl why I'm doing it just to give some encouragement so that point is entirely, indisputably invalid

soulmax wrote:
6- well.. I have more reasons, but am tired of typing... and moreover, I think if I continue to respond your silly thoughts, I will waste my time on you - who dont even deserve this importance. If I dont respond any further posts from you - dont be surprised. Rest assured that am doing something thats more valuable to me, and honorable to the rest of the world(Trying to avoid a YourMom joke here).

in your argument you are mentioning that you are leaving it incomplete because you don't care about it wont help at all.. in court does the lawyer when presenting evidence say after a while 'and there was other stuff too but if you don't mind my show is on'?

disappointing KF, I saw a big post and thought there might finally be some real substance in it.. disappointing

srimann wrote:
Bazinga ur no sport.. just a cry baby , you keep on crying man we killed u 2 times on e3 u brought ur so called BGB with shane martin n TT.. LOL wat happened to u guys?? ohh yeal i remeber u died within 200 starting ticks


and yeah i guess we killed someone named bazinga in last to last era .. oh yeah it was u.. yes we killed u 2 times (rofl)... wanna make a hat trick .. BE MY GUEST

u kindda suck :D coz u dont have sportsman ship.. u behave like small kids .. Grow Up please :)

last era was because you actualy told 1 of our members not to play (kinda shallow) and of those that stayed only half were active not fault of mine

and oh yeh that's right half our members defected to RoFl/RoFl subs

Alone1 wrote:
Same case for m3, BGB died in first 200 ticks :) :)
I guess baz and his team got a bad start everywhere xP

well they didn't. simple as that, this is an outright lie.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 am
Posts: 55
Location: India , new delhi
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
soulmax wrote:
dont debate now on me calling you the noob

dpon't say it if you don't want it analyzed here I go:

soulmax wrote:
1- Most importantly, you giveup once you are conqrd - only third class noobs do that. Example, Recent e3, past e3, F1 - When you were in JFF and a few more. .

I gave up in the e3 era for the following reasons:
-everybody else in the alliance already had
-even though we killed many RoFl units since it was early era and you were boosting your asses off in 20 ticks they were back again there was no chance of us winning because you had unlimited units..
-a pact I had was broken
you can contest any or all of these reasons I am confident they are all correct

soulmax wrote:
2- You try to act very smart - class of noobs who do this is even more pathetic, thats why you know - I mostly ignore your comments and BCs etc.


umm... weren't you trying to prove that I am a noob with this rant and your reason for me being a noob is that because I am a noob you ignore my bcs.. that makes no sense the statement is dependent on the thing it is trying to prove being true which it so far has not proven

soulmax wrote:
3- Even in my spare time Baz, I have better things to engage with. If not in BD, I would rather spend time having a beer or watching a movie. What makes you noob here is that you still want to spend all the time questioning the things which do make sense - just because you dont like to see what you do.


ok this is an odd one. you start by saying that in your spare time you drink beer and watch movies but frankly I don't give a toss what you do in your spare time outside of bd it has nothing to do with this and is certainly not evidence for me being a noob. secondly you say something about me questioning things but I dodn't question anything mate. all I did was state that those brs are very unimpressive and it's not just that you posted them it's that you commentated on *CENSORED* like oh look here this is what rats like PLO get and I'm like sorry this is 20 tanks lost is that what we are to expect? I'm not worried.

soulmax wrote:
4- Am no superhero, and dont brag about myself. I too lose, everyone does. Even Gods do fall. what is important in my opinion Baz to earn respect and have friends even in Battledawn...

not sure if implication that I have no friends in bd (which for the record is not true) or that you don't respect me

either way it's personal oppinion of character and doesn't prove I'm a noob

soulmax wrote:
5- now, to your point - I dint think as much as you did while posting these small BRs... but upon thinking post reading your crapy questions - the reason I posted them here was to let all know that PLO - a self proclaimed hero - getting crashed in bits and pieces every passing tick... no wonder you seem to be enjoying this act and happy about it - my last reason to say that you yet again did what typical noobs do. Its no attempt to win, no attempt to do something new in BD... just prolonging era cuz if you dont do that, you dont even get time to breathe in an era cuz by the time you stand on your toes - RoFL already is seen ruling the world - is again - a noob would do.


ok first you say that you don't think much when posting brs which is not helping your case at all really. second you say again with the questions... I asked no questions KF do you speak English? next you say something about PLO being crushed. now I'm not saying that losing squads is good in any case but crushing? really? and I don't think it's forum worthy frankly I mean I have this br where I killed 3 armour inf of a big alliance should I post it? I'ma post this *CENSORED* all need to see how this guy lost 17 inf isn't that crushing?! omg I have him at my mercy let me scream it out across the forums for everyone to have to put up with. next, and this is my favourite one, you accuse me of prolonging the era which is completely untrue... I have been rushing you to finish up in fact I have been ioning a nuke each day you don't collect the relics and messaging RoFl why I'm doing it just to give some encouragement so that point is entirely, indisputably invalid

soulmax wrote:
6- well.. I have more reasons, but am tired of typing... and moreover, I think if I continue to respond your silly thoughts, I will waste my time on you - who dont even deserve this importance. If I dont respond any further posts from you - dont be surprised. Rest assured that am doing something thats more valuable to me, and honorable to the rest of the world(Trying to avoid a YourMom joke here).

in your argument you are mentioning that you are leaving it incomplete because you don't care about it wont help at all.. in court does the lawyer when presenting evidence say after a while 'and there was other stuff too but if you don't mind my show is on'?

disappointing KF, I saw a big post and thought there might finally be some real substance in it.. disappointing

srimann wrote:
Bazinga ur no sport.. just a cry baby , you keep on crying man we killed u 2 times on e3 u brought ur so called BGB with shane martin n TT.. LOL wat happened to u guys?? ohh yeal i remeber u died within 200 starting ticks


and yeah i guess we killed someone named bazinga in last to last era .. oh yeah it was u.. yes we killed u 2 times (rofl)... wanna make a hat trick .. BE MY GUEST

u kindda suck :D coz u dont have sportsman ship.. u behave like small kids .. Grow Up please :)

last era was because you actualy told 1 of our members not to play (kinda shallow) and of those that stayed only half were active not fault of mine

and oh yeh that's right half our members defected to RoFl/RoFl subs

Alone1 wrote:
Same case for m3, BGB died in first 200 ticks :) :)
I guess baz and his team got a bad start everywhere xP

well they didn't. simple as that, this is an outright lie.














WELL MR BAZINGA I WONT READ SUCH A LONG THING.. DONT HAVE MUCH TIME.. BUT JUST BE STRONG ENOUGH TO LEAVE THING BEHIND N WALK..

_________________
IGN: roggg/ I am a Dirty Dancer

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 28
Thanks Bazinga, for proving me right again. since you dont have anything to do in the game(having understood that you indeed are a noob), I wanted to see how much time you will invest in this forum .. and you, like a noob. .responded line by line. . well anyways, you keep typing. . and we keep killing.

RoFL xD !

_________________
When the winds of change blow, some people build Walls & others build Windmills, Attitude Matters..!! ...

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 28
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:56 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 am
Posts: 7
Best rank of BAZINGA is rank 2....like ages ago....U have lost ur edge...thats y u r boasting and whining here....U want some,Come Get some in real time.....Play BD wid ur name,thats bazinga....and we will take ur whole alliance down within 100 ticks...Now thats a reply...beat it

_________________
Ashish (Sage Mode)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1445
Location: England
Gender: male
RoFL just too strong

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1584
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
srimann wrote:

WELL MR BAZINGA I WONT READ SUCH A LONG THING.. DONT HAVE MUCH TIME.. BUT JUST BE STRONG ENOUGH TO LEAVE THING BEHIND N WALK..


I *CENSORED* facepalmed so hard when I read this... wow.

this post means either one of two things

1. you are actualy so lazy and self involved you can put out forum posts and expect everyone to read it and think wow he is so amazing but when the riposte comes you don't give a *CENSORED*

or 2. you read the argument and have no valid comeback so you pretend you're this cool guy that's off having the sex and partying and don't have time for this thread because he's too cool for school he just drops a poor excuse for an argument then pegs it

either way I think this just shows how pathetic and self-centered you are and I will love the day I will conquer you

soulmax wrote:
Thanks Bazinga, for proving me right again. since you dont have anything to do in the game(having understood that you indeed are a noob), I wanted to see how much time you will invest in this forum .. and you, like a noob. .responded line by line. . well anyways, you keep typing. . and we keep killing.

RoFL xD !


first off mate you have not been proven right in anything you have said so far secondly you have had the time to make a similarly sized post and btw I forum and I'm not ashamed of it, I guess it just screams RoFl that you can only either do something ingame or on the forum not both lol.

like a noob? like a noob I responded line by line? oh yeh guys my mistake real pros will just let pesky little liars sully their name because they don't have time for forums because they have so much going on in game they can't take 5 mins to write out a post. that's right I spent no more than 5 minutes on that reply same with this one I don't know how smart you think you are being but it really is not that hard to find a riposte.

oh and ofc you included your little trademark RoFl xD your little swastika

rsharma wrote:
Best rank of BAZINGA is rank 2....like ages ago....U have lost ur edge...thats y u r boasting and whining here....U want some,Come Get some in real time.....Play BD wid ur name,thats bazinga....and we will take ur whole alliance down within 100 ticks...Now thats a reply...beat it

I have not boasted once here I have left your thread alone till now could have made a flame thread out of it ages ago had I felt like it but I was for reasons I've already stated irked by the boring brs that were posted

and btw mate that's not a great reply. just saying because you felt the need to express how proud you are of it I guess because you spent so much time making sure it's just right and I can see you tried hard to convey how cool you are with all them dots. you don't play by the rules I can tell nobody outta *CENSORED* with this guy.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 28
Image

Read the 2nd and 3rd Line carefully ... RoFL xD !


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Power of RoFL xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 173
Bazinga is acting like a Kid, who's Lolly is snatched by us everytime. 8-) 8-)

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl