It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 am
Posts: 101
Location: Australia/ On the Base
Gender: male
So today my first experience with this Daunting monster from the North, ROFL.
21 squads attacking an OP of ours, surprised by this show of force I responded with 40 squads of my own to the region in question.. Only to discover 100% Infantry..

Is this the level im to expect on Battledawn worlds now?
Where are the same numbers but in RANGE TANKS??
has the level of quality in builds gone down so much?

Either way, the world is interesting to watch develop. Treaties no longer exist.. Its allies or Enemies..
Alliances no longer create perfect defensive hives. more sporadic placements etc.

Is there someone out there who can unite the world against this Infantry Empire in ROFL.
I believe anything is possible.. This is battledawn afterall

_________________
Image
The Best there was, The Best there is, The Best there ever will be.
AUA/NASA/BYE4/KOH
No.1 Everytime
2005-2008
2013- Earth 3 EmineNc3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm
Posts: 275
Meh....

A lot of teams use inf nowadays.....

I'm using Inf on E3 but I'm JW there. I prefer tanks >: )

Inf is horrible to use because everyone builds anti inf inf so when taking crystals from noobs or attacking noob teams if they have inf(which most do) they'll build a lot of anti inf and you'll take more losses over little things like crystals. On M3 I'm just trolling with HeHo and I casually go around and take crystals with ease and maybe lose 1 mech and kill 30-60 inf. In my opinion tanks are the easiest to work with, I can easily kill noobish enemies and inf armies and gain xp easier.

_________________
Skype:wtfer100
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 209
Welcome of E3, Land of RoFL xD

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
ah E3 its been awhile since a played there.

_________________
Image
Add me on SuperMechs:5791852


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 am
Posts: 101
Location: Australia/ On the Base
Gender: male
I'm going to pay particular interest in RoFL this round.
Not very hard to figure out what happens here.

Lots of Blue Tokens given to the Mods in game for their services perhaps?
Need an end to that rubbish if u want to try and make the game more even.
Either way im not tooo concerned.

if this era runs poorly.
MAYBE
its worth me putting together a team

_________________
Image
The Best there was, The Best there is, The Best there ever will be.
AUA/NASA/BYE4/KOH
No.1 Everytime
2005-2008
2013- Earth 3 EmineNc3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Eminence wrote:
Lots of Blue Tokens given to the Mods in game for their services perhaps?

I'm confused as to what you mean by this statement? As for people using inf, every chassis has its strengths and weaknesses. So unless you meant they used purely armor inf I see no issue with using inf.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 209
Eminence wrote:
I'm going to pay particular interest in RoFL this round.
Not very hard to figure out what happens here.

Lots of Blue Tokens given to the Mods in game for their services perhaps?
Need an end to that rubbish if u want to try and make the game more even.
Either way im not tooo concerned.

if this era runs poorly.
MAYBE
its worth me putting together a team


Still confused
and Im unable to get your point.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:58 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 722
Alone1 wrote:
Eminence wrote:
I'm going to pay particular interest in RoFL this round.
Not very hard to figure out what happens here.

Lots of Blue Tokens given to the Mods in game for their services perhaps?
Need an end to that rubbish if u want to try and make the game more even.
Either way im not tooo concerned.

if this era runs poorly.
MAYBE
its worth me putting together a team


Still confused
and Im unable to get your point.


****** why are you using my Banner ?

Eminence wrote:
So today my first experience with this Daunting monster from the North, ROFL.
21 squads attacking an OP of ours, surprised by this show of force I responded with 40 squads of my own to the region in question.. Only to discover 100% Infantry..

Is this the level im to expect on Battledawn worlds now?
Where are the same numbers but in RANGE TANKS??
has the level of quality in builds gone down so much?

Either way, the world is interesting to watch develop. Treaties no longer exist.. Its allies or Enemies..
Alliances no longer create perfect defensive hives. more sporadic placements etc.

Is there someone out there who can unite the world against this Infantry Empire in ROFL.
I believe anything is possible.. This is battledawn afterall


why RoFL is in every body's talk? I have een a group on skype having 40+ players to play and kill RoFL. but why? are they too much bad players or they are too exclent?

I played an era against RoFL, and I didn't seen too much prblm from them and we won that era and RoFL was 2nd.....


Infantry, yes its suxx but its too much affective against Cav/Vehicles... so np

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:32 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 209
RoFl is mainly IW of e5
and main players of IW is still away
u might have won the era, when main players took rest
never sometime we let other win too :lol:


p.s. Its a common banner, many uses it -_-

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: EARTH 3 AS WE KNOW IT!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 am
Posts: 13
Not worth explaining.

Forget i said anything

_________________
Image
The Best there was, The Best there is, The Best there ever will be.
AUA/NASA/BYE4/KOH
No.1 Everytime
2005-2008
2013- Earth 3 EmineNc3


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl