It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Era: 35
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
I do love relevant posts

xD don't we all? :P

Hi Bazinga!

yet again the e3 era X topic has derailed and onto Hi so and so how's your thing going?

let's try get it back people

@Bazinga i do agree with u.

lets see how this era goes! so far its full of action!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 pm 
Private
Private

H0ES against KO..

Now..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 pm 
Major
Major

blazingfrost wrote:
H0ES against KO..

Now..

goodbye HOES

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Well KO are now allies with RoFL, I was absent from this thread so please excuse me because i wasn't able to do what i have to do correctly with mike who was offline since 14 august, 3 days ago and this is gather a lot of information and post them on the forum, in this thread.
I saw that this era had a lot of action, war and competition.
TFI was destroyed by RoFL in the early ticks and i decided to quit TFI and rejoin my old family which i was always part of: the well known World Nations alliance on earth 3 currently using the SITH "SITH Dark Empire" name and tag.
Although, there was a lot of action in aussie, usa finally got kicked in the butt by both 1R0N and SITH 200 ticks ago theoretically :? and i insist on the word theoretically because i was not available all the time, one week ago i was talking with quentin about earth 3, well you are going to be pretty confused and surprised like i am at the moment because after all the successful wars he had against the noobs in Asia, KO, Aussie, europe and africa, specially africa because it was dominated by a veteran player named Matt ign: Savage ns. After all i had a lot of problems with him in the past because I was sarcastic and ridiculous with him but he earned my respect: Krieg decided to quit, unfortunately this kind of action ended our "Freedom mission" on Earth 3 which was end this monopoly at least this era and let another alliance (alliance part of a huge coalition like RoFL (K originally KO) win this round.
In spite of the fact, KO kicked there most powerful and hardcore booster "Angel of Death" oh well this player can be a huge booster, okay but he didn't prove himself like the Reknown of Legendary player "Platinum Sage" to earn respect of the players and also stop this monopoly, I mean when i woke up the other day, saw him relocating in one of the RoFL territories in Asia, personally i was like "WTF happened", KO lost there mind they are crazy :lol: :lol: . KO also had problems and kicked two of their loyal players.
Today, I heard that HOES declared war to KO, or the opposite KO declared war to HOES, i dunno, finally some action, HOES has got a lot of powerful and veterans players always ready to win like the unattainable nash, the vader marcello and the girl warrior Jesse (Excl).
RoFL is actually holding 5 relics, will this irritate the other alliances and make them angry ? Will this start a new war and let the world turn against them ?
We will find out ;)
Keep in touch and stay tuned.
Bye
George (skype: gelhelou)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5