It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Era: 35
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:59 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Korupt wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
Dear players,
Earth 3 has always been a world full of madness, wars, hate, competition, no respect to the enemy, action, drama and fantasy where the impossible happen at anytime of the day when you don't even expect it.
Fire, please read this: AoJ don't have much competitions in NZ so they look promising, however they've chosen a poor starting location. They will have to expand quickly to get out of that corner and some other alliance might prove themselves to be good and beat you all to it.
People of E3, we at BULL have heard your cries for the more entertaining era.
We are sorry but let ROFL (Merged PPC, K, KO, 4E and WC players) get ANOTHER win and continue the server monopoly of the same 20 players winning OVER and OVER again; most of BULL (ROFL) were in the PPC and K family in some way shape or form.
May this be the hell of an era, and the start of an era on E3 where you don't have to be apart of the BFF club to win.
Note: I want a Moderator to delete the post before this post please

Why make us do that when you could've simply edited your previous post to this instead... :lol:

Simply because I clicked Submit twice without paying attention, sorry man.
Fire, Bazinga: I am sick and tired about this monopoly too, but you can't stop this. The only way you can stop this monopoly is go defeat Prime Players Coalition of Alliances formed by 30 men in another server :P Just asking, if this is possible; I will play against you and let it be the hell of a war; if not "I don't care" :P

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
if you are displeased with the monopoly then why don't you all team up together and make it PPC vs the world instead of letting this eras fresh batch of players pick off each alliance one by one this would be an interesting era give it a go it's the only way you stand a chance... don't be scared and settle for second give PPC a challenge even PPC are bored with it now...

hai guys, sorry to make last era (34th) boring, the good part is i make it quick, some of my friends ask me to extend the era to do something bad ... but i refused it

well then baz is right, we are kinna bored, i gather fighting players in and i was expect a good competition ... anyway heres a quote from sun tzu

"once you feel your enemy could kill you, that time they already killed you"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Hahaha, Breeco: What was funny last era is that you invited your old enemies to your alliance and you formed a huge coalition of alliances all around the globe.
Smartin was the most hated one, you fought him till the last tick on era 24 when eMo told Choka to handover her crystals against reds.
For me; Sun Tzu said: Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
And I rejoined another brother alliance of PPC going for the win this era on Earth 3: ROFL of Venom
As for SRB, they are doing the same thing Sun Tzu said: If you are far from the enemy make him believe you are near. They were lying, they will participate this era with the TFI flag. TFI is an alliance that used to compete on Earth 3 era 23 and 25 and was destroyed twice by KWAS (The Original M) and GToH.
They didn't lose hope anyway, SRB re-showed up on Earth 2 and fought against SAGE with their original leader on era 27, reconquered Earth 5 and made it their server again, won Earth 3 2 times after WC (Customized K alliance).
I don't underestimate SRB, can you imagine what ROFL would do when they could do all they can in the past ?
I know myself, and if you know the enemy and yourself you needn't fear the results of hundred battles. I don't care anyway, I am relaxed though ...
I am ready to fight TFI, once they do a wrong move of course !
And, yes I almost forgot, thanks for everything breeco, shame I was kicked but you prepared me and taught me a lot of lessons, let's hope I understood them good.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Again, i'd like to point out TFI has ONE ex-SRB member. The rest of us have never been apart of it. So please, recognize us as a completely different alliance, not as SRB.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:46 pm 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
Hahaha, Breeco: What was funny last era is that you invited your old enemies to your alliance and you formed a huge coalition of alliances all around the globe.
Smartin was the most hated one, you fought him till the last tick on era 24 when eMo told Choka to handover her crystals against reds.
And I rejoined another brother alliance of PPC going for the win this era on Earth 3: ROFL of Venom
As for SRB, they are doing the same thing Sun Tzu said: If you are far from the enemy make him believe you are near. They were lying, they will participate this era with the TFI flag. TFI is an alliance that used to compete on Earth 3 era 23 and 25 and was destroyed twice by KWAS (The Original M) and GToH.
They didn't lose hope anyway, SRB re-showed up on Earth 2 and fought against SAGE with their original leader on era 27, reconquered Earth 5 and made it their server again, won Earth 3 2 times after WC (Customized K alliance).
I don't underestimate SRB, can you imagine what ROFL would do when they could do all they can in the past ?
I know myself, and if you know the enemy and yourself you needn't fear the results of hundred battles. I don't care anyway, I am relaxed though ...
And, yes I almost forgot, thanks for everything breeco, shame I was kicked but you prepared me and taught me a lot of lessons, let's hope I understood them good.

I fear you have not quite yet got the hang of the politics of this game.. so much misguided observations I don't mean to come across mean but I want to point out that KWAS is not 'the original M' M has been on f1 for a long time... SRB is not using the TFI tag and SRB was not TFI then decided to go to e2 and use SRB flag, SRB has winning e5 for almost as long as it has existed.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I am confused now :/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:
I am confused now :/

are you confused? cause i been confused for a bit! lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:01 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Dear players of my homeland Earth 3,
As you can see with your owns eyes, Reknown of Legendary (Me) betrayed his old friends from RoFL and joined their sworn enemy this era TFI.
TFI returned to Earth 3, we didn't see them ever since era 24 when they were killed by the Indian Mafias. They are doing an excellent start and a huge come back.
I want to make something clear: Goopy of Jumbalaya; a TFI member wasn't killed by RoFL but by a random noob.
What is going to happen and what will be the fate of Earth 3 ?
We will find out soon ...
Good luck !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

georgeshelou wrote:

geez george, relax a bit man ... there is no enemies we are not in army, it just a game, shane was enemy of an era doesnt mean he is real enemy in real life Lol

we fought each other, but in real life we are friends, see it this way ... the game designed to make you fight each other but the game doesnt design to make you hate each other. You did!

"convert terryfying enemy to a good partner".Gengis Khan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 am 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
I want to make something clear: Goopy of Jumbalaya; a TFI member wasn't killed by RoFL but by a random noob.

how does getting killed by a noob make him look better than being killed by rofl? rofl are exp players noobs are well... noobs.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next