It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: SoLD vs NASA - Relic Battle(WARNING: LONG)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 am 
Captain
Captain

The last week or so fighting SoLD has been a blast, man you guys are quick footed :lol:. We finally managed to chase the relic all the way down to Australia and got 2 attacks on it, the first was 135 squads which we lost but was epic so we're happy :mrgreen:. The second SoLD lost too much to take so we took the relic. Awesome battling you guys, we should have had a fight sooner, it was a lot of fun fighting such a great opponent! Below are the screenshots showing the battle that we had including all the members on both sides that were involved:

Great battle guys and a perfect way to end the round! Also please don't quote me or else all those pictures will be duplicated, thanks.

-Andrew

Post subject: Re: SoLD vs NASA - Relic Battle(WARNING: LONG)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

looks good bud, but can NASA hold together in havoc?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The fight for this relic is not decided yet, we'll have it back in 3 ticks (to then await the final NASA assault).

However since we did not manage to get the final GFU relic, it does not matter, grats on the win NASA!

- Xeeron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I created my account at tick 500 on this server a few tick alter I saw Nasa, and thought.....

These guys ahve a save position and I bet they will win... i havent expected that it would be soo close and with us on rank 2. But now..- i new my aly since 2000 and hmm 5 or 6... oh that doesnt matter a long time for an aly - i think there was no other option expect the first ranks.. lol..

at the end i was a bit busy and had lots of vacations (nearly the whole USSR war i was on vacation, too grml). So i tried some things--- like to take your relicts 3 relicts nearly undefended...na na na. But i had not enough energie to jam all in radar range. But maybe you had an sat scan there and i think you had :roll: It was just a funny action for me.

In short words... good job NASA you won this round and a good strategy... save in arctic and OPs here and here and here and here :mrgreen:

I hope i have enough time to see you next round and that im a bit more active

Best Ranks
e3 classic top 100
e3 best rank 14 (Tick 3600; started at tick 500)
F1- rank 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

very impressive battle reports there! :D
exciting endgame, unfortunetely i couldnt participate actively. congrats to NASA on winning this round! I'm really looking forward to the next one :D

- s0rcerer

I am a SoLDier

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]