It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Era: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:38 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

georgeshelou wrote:
Lol, HERO are real fighters don't forget most of them are PPC members, Knights also in spite of the fact you still have got Do Not MESS to kill in Hawaii :P
He is blessed and cursed, I mean DOOMED lol

He is a dead man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

You're right, I saw that HERO moved their units by the way of the relic you own Choka !
You will kill him and get the crystals as a reward you and your team !

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

georgeshelou wrote:
You're right, I saw that HERO moved their units by the way of the relic you own Choka !

how does it felt to snipe our crystals from "do not mass" George?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Do not mess this noob, said in the past that I'm a noob and I will never know how to play although he was the first player to backstabb me you accept this I surprised him and I revealed my real personality to him, and I wanted to show the world who I am with a sinlge spam of 2 units ! Do you accept the way he treated me in the past ! And if it happened to you what will you say ! Screw him, such a noob and hypocryte a LOOSER ! If I want to buy I stolen TV I will call it Do Not MESS who does he think he is ! Just because he is better than me ! nuff said now sis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

georgeshelou wrote:
Do not mess this noob, said in the past that I'm a noob and I will never know how to play although he was the first player to backstabb me you accept this I surprised him and I revealed my real personality to him, and I wanted to show the world who I am with a sinlge spam of 2 units ! Do you accept the way he treated me in the past ! And if it happened to you what will you say ! Screw him, such a noob and hypocryte a LOOSER ! If I want to buy I stolen TV I will call it Do Not MESS who does he think he is ! Just because he is better than me ! nuff said now sis

Okay so this era you have left and joined more than 5 different alliances. Your stats say you have been in 9 battles this whole era (tick 1212) so that is less that 1 attack every 100 ticks. You have obviously made no contribution to any alliance you have joined, yet you seek to join the alliances that can defend you so you're able to carry on boosting and score up without having to join a single war.

Do not MESS may be the most annoying guy I have ever met when it comes to relics, but he's not a bad player. He knows what he is doing and in the end he is a good player, however annoying he may be. You on the other hand, have done nothing all era and have been building a very bad reputation for yourself.

You have abandoned all your allies, by leaving them when things go wrong for them, rather than standing and fighting for them like a true alliance member should do. You saw the HERO relic moving over to do not MESS, it was clear what it was for and HERO are closest allies to K. So on top of letting down your own allies you've let down those who you've claimed have been helping you all era. You've made a terrible reputation for yourself this era and I'd be surprised if anyone this era will want to take you in to their alliance ever again.

georgeshelou wrote:

You even clearly knew that HERO were going to kill him, but you saw a guy with a tonne of crystals and you didn't even need to fight him for them (only sending spams) so you thought you'd just take them.

I hope you get what is coming to you this era, and you sure as hell will pay for it in any other era you wish to play with players from this era in it.

All allies of General Rommel, this guy has done nothing to help defend you all era. So you have no reason to defend him.... Just saying

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Choke <3

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:51 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Look GameOver bro ugh ...
You're right, I was the laziest player of Earth 3 not only on Earth 3 of all time !
But I saw an opportunity and I took my revenge (if you were in my place I know you'll do exactly the same). I do remember when all began for me in April 2012; I've decided to regroup a team and go for top 3 but 50 ticks before the era ends Do Not MESS backstabbed me, took my crystals and killed my army ! I know you'll laugh on that but before I've known that BD can be played with money I was a fighter a real one with lots of skills and experience ! I was hopeless and very disappointed because of what happened to me 10 months ago !
When I came back with George Sr and Jr (SR:That you know and a problem) on Earth 3 era 23 we've decided to join WN of Fire ! We went to war with lots of -12 ranked alliances and more in AA and NA and you can ask him I was a fighter with George Sr and Jr and didn't boost till the end of the era when we finally knew what BOOST means :P I've made myself the best reputation with Sr and Jr (Georges) then we countinued playing and finished top 20 all the time on Fantasy 2, Mars 3 and Earth 3 !
I don't want anyone to be angry or confused but I really wanted to make it big and I've never wanted to ruin my reputation and lose my friends but I followed my conscience, revealed my real personality to Do Not MESS, he was confused and I attacked with the most XP spam I have lol after that; I won the crystals.

George Sr (That you know), George Jr and Anthony :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

georgeshelou wrote:
Look GameOver bro ugh ...
You're right, I was the laziest player of Earth 3 not only on Earth 3 of all time !
But I saw an opportunity and I took my revenge (if you were in my place I know you'll do exactly the same). I do remember when all began for me in April 2012; I've decided to regroup a team and go for top 3 but 50 ticks before the era ends Do Not MESS backstabbed me, took my crystals and killed my army ! I know you'll laugh on that but before I've known that BD can be played with money I was a fighter a real one with lots of skills and experience ! I was hopeless and very disappointed because of what happened to me 10 months ago !
When I came back with George Sr and Jr (SR:That you know and a problem) on Earth 3 era 23 we've decided to join WN of Fire ! We went to war with lots of -12 ranked alliances and more in AA and NA and you can ask him I was a fighter with George Sr and Jr and didn't boost till the end of the era when we finally knew what BOOST means :P I've made myself the best reputation with Sr and Jr (Georges) then we countinued playing and finished top 20 all the time on Fantasy 2, Mars 3 and Earth 3 !
I don't want anyone to be angry or confused but I really wanted to make it big and I've never wanted to ruin my reputation and lose my friends but I followed my conscience, revealed my real personality to Do Not MESS, he was confused and I attacked with the most XP spam I have lol after that; I won the crystals.

George Sr (That you know), George Jr and Anthony :)

BR please?

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Claire Bennet: You... How did you...
Peter Petrelli: Where is he?
Claire Bennet: I don't know. He ran away before I got here.
Peter Petrelli: Police. Go get some help, okay?
Claire Bennet: Okay. I'll be back... Hey. What's your name?
Peter Petrelli: Peter.
Claire Bennet: I'm Claire.
Peter Petrelli: Are you the one? By saving you, did I save the world?
Claire Bennet: I don't know. I'm just a cheerleader.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ok how will this era fully end? that question will remain till the very last tick in the era when ever that will be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next