It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
hulk lost because their active members left, joined the enemy then killed them haha, EP had no effect whatsoever on their decision to quit ;}~

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1547
Gender: male
darathmurrough wrote:
hulk lost because their active members left, joined the enemy then killed them haha, EP had no effect whatsoever on their decision to quit ;}~



yep, this is probably the one feeling, worse than being backstabbed by a friendly alliance in Battle Dawn.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm
Posts: 24
darathmurrough wrote:
hulk lost because their active members left, joined the enemy then killed them haha, EP had no effect whatsoever on their decision to quit ;}~


100% lie, you can msg Papa HULK right now, we might not done the biggest effect on them, but we made the hatred of other people by killing thier units. Then they started to feel by the day how they was closely dying, so you can say we was the begining of their death. If we wouldnt have killed HULK memebr they wouldve reloacted to NA and taken SA with it, then they wouldve joined SRB and killed CoV. So you should be kinda thanking. :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:49 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1547
Gender: male
No you are wrong, stop assuming nonsense .

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:22 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm
Posts: 24
lifenstuff wrote:
No you are wrong, stop assuming nonsense .


hmm, well i dont really care what u assume atm... just for ur info im a very old SoLD player whom some of HULK consumed so..yh reporter. Believe what you may.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1547
Gender: male
i wasn't attacking your credentials, i don't know you, but what you say is not true.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: K vs HULK
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am
Posts: 5
lol , i was in hulk and i didn't even know EP attacked us tbh so yeah you had no effect nub

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl