It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Australia/New Zealand Coalition of Alliances (ANZC)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

long live WN! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 am 
Private
Private

I am looking forward to see 'ANZC' doing terrific this era. Good luck to all!~

Earth 3, era: 25:

player name: Drake JW
leader of:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Drake202 wrote:
I am looking forward to see 'ANZC' doing terrific this era. Good luck to all!~

glad to see somebody says that :). thanks Drake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm 
Private
Private

:) Your welcome!

Earth 3, era: 25:

player name: Drake JW
leader of:

Post subject: Re: Australia/New Zealand Coalition of Alliances
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

sonders54 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
soon all continents will have a coolition :P

I think the same.

South american Federation of alliances (SAF)
North american Coalition of alliances (NACA)
American continent Federation of alliances (ACF) NA + SA

and now this new coalition. New zealadan and australia coalition i think they need a short name xD like (ANZC).

No credit to the guy who created the original and inspired this fantastic system? C'mon guys, that's not right.

Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

yea the original creator of the NACA deserves credit and he shall get it America you deserve credit and you shall get it. good job and a good idea :).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

themicker99 wrote:
yea the original creator of the NACA deserves credit and he shall get it America you deserve credit and you shall get it. good job and a good idea :).

Thanks man. You and WA have taken it farther than I hoped. I created it originally as a defense against South America, now I see it could almost change Battle Dawn gameplay entirely from an alliance system, to something more realistic like NATO and the UN.

I'm proud of you guys. And when I come back eventually, if it isn't already in place, there needs to be a pact to bind the Coalition Alliances globally together similar to the UN. It would be a force to stop booster alliances. A global force to keep the game fair.

We can talk about that idea on Skype later Fire, if you continue to play the game like you've been lol.

And as for the NACA/SAF allied situation, I suggest naming it ADF (American Defense Force). Federation just doesn't sound right for a major force like that in my opinion lol. But, whatever you guys decide works. Good luck to you all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Smoofguy wrote:
themicker99 wrote:

Thanks man. You and WA have taken it farther than I hoped. I created it originally as a defense against South America, now I see it could almost change Battle Dawn gameplay entirely from an alliance system, to something more realistic like NATO and the UN.

I'm proud of you guys. And when I come back eventually, if it isn't already in place, there needs to be a pact to bind the Coalition Alliances globally together similar to the UN. It would be a force to stop booster alliances. A global force to keep the game fair.

We can talk about that idea on Skype later Fire, if you continue to play the game like you've been lol.

And as for the NACA/SAF allied situation, I suggest naming it ADF (American Defense Force). Federation just doesn't sound right for a major force like that in my opinion lol. But, whatever you guys decide works. Good luck to you all.

bro you know if you need me all you have to do is message me on skype.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

themicker99 wrote:
Smoofguy wrote:
themicker99 wrote:

I am well aware lol.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Smoofguy wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
Smoofguy wrote:

I am well aware lol.

ok just making sure bro.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next