It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: RIP and SAF vs AoJ Family and who ever else joins in
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

themicker99 wrote:
lets have fun. i say lets throw a party in NA because soon enough RIP will have there bloodshed again and again.

If i am not wrong, you are a WN leader, sorry bro, with Macello and Geordy 70% WN, your game its farming all era, without its what???

You talk so much for a farmer, propably to increase your posts here, here i can see you doing something... but the game isnt here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

balnf3 wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
lets have fun. i say lets throw a party in NA because soon enough RIP will have there bloodshed again and again.

If i am not wrong, you are a WN leader, sorry bro, with Macello and Geordy 70% WN, your game its farming all era, without its what???

You talk so much for a farmer, propably to increase your posts here, here i can see you doing something... but the game isnt here.

i don't farm. you might think i do but i don't. i never farm and i never like farmers AoJ never farms. Cooler you might think you now me but if you think you know me what is my colony names from past era's?

there's a reason i never been banned i never farm never use multies and never share accounts.

Last edited by themicker99 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

themicker99 wrote:
balnf3 wrote:
themicker99 wrote:

i don't farm. you might think i do but i don't. i never farm and i never like farmers AoJ never farms. Cooler you might think you now me but if you think you know me what is my colony names from past era's?

there's a reason i never been banned i never farm never use multies and never share accounts.

Of course not... you dont play... :D

BDW you dont said about give a break, and dont play this era... why you hide behind some different nick??? maybe because we said about want your head.... owww AOJ its your alliance, i said to you... you need your boost guys ... i told you...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

balnf3 wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
balnf3 wrote:

Of course not... you dont play... :D

BDW you dont said about give a break, and dont play this era... why you hide behind some different nick??? maybe because we said about want your head.... owww AOJ its your alliance, i said to you... you need your boost guys ... i told you...

i changed names for this era because of the fact i wanted to use a differnt name.

i wanted to do a Super Hero theme for once to have a change!

oh well this era is fun and i don't care about my loses in units!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2