It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: RIP and SAF vs AoJ (WLB) Family and who ever else joins in
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

haha this is instersting! and i got a BR just for the crazyness.

Last edited by themicker99 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: RIP and SAF vs AoJ KSI and RTF and who ever else joins in
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

good to see you like die. LOL RIP and the saf federation are more strong only we move 30% of south american forces. if we move all pray. will win. now AOJ is dead LOL and we have some battles i say be ready to see spanish people conquering greenland.

AOJ DEAD

RTF

and KSI for fun.

Post subject: Re: RIP and SAF vs AoJ Family and who ever else joins in
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

funny Lelouch because i wonder if you can keep up with us. i might be out for a while but trust me ill come back. :P

but ill keep this peacefully alot least its not all bad in Greenland. :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

RIP I have no respect for you keep hiding behind your subs, actually they are doing more fighting then you.

SUB empires always failed and always will I guess some people just never learn its written all over BD history... oh its not they didnt make it to the end so as you last area :lol:

yesterday your sub did quite a mess you trying to force us to fight 2 fronts lol... you ended up losing over 600 vechs yesterday ;)
apparently your sub are willing to suicide on hopeless battles ?... they should just leave you to die and go back to SA as you left them yesterday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats just what I got let me get my m8s to send me some slaughtering of RIP's :twisted:

edit:
oh ya forgot to mention your word mean nothing the broke our cease fire with nukes,

just for the record I blow up my nuke that was gona hit your 500 inf,and just later that day boom nuke rained on us.
and all those fighting where you killed allot of our units were on that same day when we did cease fire.

oh well let the war begin :twisted:

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

nice :).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thx

I am still having a hard time understanding how did a top 5 alliance got hit by a nuke on a op were they held over 2000 inf ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

new client 1 , old client 1
xD

----4 years of playing BD----
~ Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

the dark world wrote:
thx

I am still having a hard time understanding how did a top 5 alliance got hit by a nuke on a op were they held over 2000 inf ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no idea but that's crazy. anyway AoJ lost 1350 units in this war but its worth it near the end. we are fast rebuilders that's a fact!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 pm 
Major
Major

both are strong teams I wish them both luck but does RIP still hate H2O members btw?

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

the dark world wrote:
RIP I have no respect for you keep hiding behind your subs, actually they are doing more fighting then you.

SUB empires always failed and always will I guess some people just never learn its written all over BD history... oh its not they didnt make it to the end so as you last area :lol:

yesterday your sub did quite a mess you trying to force us to fight 2 fronts lol... you ended up losing over 600 vechs yesterday ;)
apparently your sub are willing to suicide on hopeless battles ?... they should just leave you to die and go back to SA as you left them yesterday.

thats just what I got let me get my m8s to send me some slaughtering of RIP's :twisted:

edit:
oh ya forgot to mention your word mean nothing the broke our cease fire with nukes,

just for the record I blow up my nuke that was gona hit your 500 inf,and just later that day boom nuke rained on us.
and all those fighting where you killed allot of our units were on that same day when we did cease fire.

oh well let the war begin :twisted:

What you talking about??? you said about play BD for 4 years, i am really sad for you dont know what one sub mean, one loyal sub

Making mess??? leave you weaker its a mess??? mess for your power lost and units killed... even with your mega ultra power booster Iceman you have a lower power, nothing against boost, its part of this game.

RIP have loyal subs and for us important its main, doesnt matter sacrifice our stuffs or units for them.... We are a RIP, sub or not, we are here to fight and we are here to die this is our BD history,

What you talking about last era... we got screwed for a respectable alliance, good players and good battles, not for you... and your alliance??? made nothing.... BDW do something with your pathetic alliance to have arguments to say something about RIP...

here im my country we say , sorry for my bad english but... i have sure you gonna understand:

" DONT C.UM WITH ANOTHER PERSON'S DIC.K"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lets have fun. i say lets throw a party in NA because soon enough RIP will have there bloodshed again and again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next