It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: era 24
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
dont make me laugh you have only the top 3 for the help of RIP. if we dont help you will be dead on AA. but dont worry you will never will have help of RIP you will be conquered. every time.

Lelouch Vi Britannia. Temporary leader of RIP

Lelo... TOP 3 ??? they didnt... farming didnt work... GoTP got 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

balnf3 wrote:
Quote:
dont make me laugh you have only the top 3 for the help of RIP. if we dont help you will be dead on AA. but dont worry you will never will have help of RIP you will be conquered. every time.

Lelouch Vi Britannia. Temporary leader of RIP

Lelo... TOP 3 ??? they didnt... farming didnt work... GoTP got 3

WN never farmed stop spreading lies about WN. you see this is why WN and RIP have a bad tension. u guys lie and spread rumors if we farmed we would of been banned but we didn't because we don't farm. now stop talking trash.

i been over looking this for to long. if you guys want peace ok we can talk but if not then don't spread lies about things u have no idea what your talking about. this isnt against Lelouch its aimed towards Cooler. now if you have proof of us farming last era i wouldn't mind seeing it but if not please keep your mouth shut!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 am 
Major
Major

if the debate is about farming, there may be misunderstanding of what
farming is.

it is only farming if you RAZE the op someone built for you if they just build it for you it's not farming.

so did WN raze ops someone build for them?

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Howdy Everybody
Well I cannot say that "The World Nations" (WN (NA), UB(AA, Greenland), NMG (or S4ER) (NA), TD (AA, Greenland) and now new alliance BM) were farming all the era ?
Me and Marcello decided to work together and to spend $500 to $1000 of red $1200 in total tokens and the 3000 to 5000 blue tokens we had in reserve, in that way I wanted to say sorry for him because my son used to never show respect to The World Nations when my son was the leader of H (Hofoze Clan)
I saw some rumors from some alliances and I always see them now including from LO, KWAS, M, PPC and RIP that I was farming and let my son create multiple accounts for me and Marcello to conquer. It is not right! It happened to Senatus of Kong and it happen to me and "The World Nations" right now. I want proofs that We were cheating, farming and let my son build multiple colonies in different computers in the University and we put also in consideration that everybody said I was a the most powerful noobs ever in the BattleDawn History me and my son and that George and George Jr (Manolo) were always using reds to get these scores and rare the players who have got 20 Achievements (In this new account) and have this kind of scores:
Copy and Paste this:
http://gyazo.com/9cfc4c065a4045115944cb396b15af7b
...And that "The World Nations: were farming, cheating and using only tokens whatever blue or red tokens
Cheers Everybody
Cheers
George and George Jr (Manolo)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
Howdy Everybody
Well I cannot say that "The World Nations" (WN (NA), UB(AA, Greenland), NMG (or S4ER) (NA), TD (AA, Greenland) and now new alliance BM) were farming all the era ?
Me and Marcello decided to work together and to spend $500 to $1000 of red $1200 in total tokens and the 3000 to 5000 blue tokens we had in reserve, in that way I wanted to say sorry for him because my son used to never show respect to The World Nations when my son was the leader of H (Hofoze Clan)
I saw some rumors from some alliances and I always see them now including from LO, KWAS, M, PPC and RIP that I was farming and let my son create multiple accounts for me and Marcello to conquer. It is not right! It happened to Senatus of Kong and it happen to me and "The World Nations" right now. I want proofs that We were cheating, farming and let my son build multiple colonies in different computers in the University and we put also in consideration that everybody said I was a the most powerful noobs ever in the BattleDawn History me and my son and that George and George Jr (Manolo) were always using reds to get these scores and rare the players who have got 20 Achievements (In this new account) and have this kind of scores:
Copy and Paste this:
...And that "The World Nations: were farming, cheating and using only tokens whatever blue or red tokens
Cheers Everybody
Cheers

I never even knew these rumours existed... and you seem to know alot of detail about a 'rumour' when rumours are usualy not all that detailed... but hey, I wont acuse you of anything. let admin decide and then let that be the end of it.

I also seem to recall asking you all to stop fightin' in mah thread! :x

so now watch as I kill the argument.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
Howdy Everybody
Copy and Paste this:
Cheers Everybody
Cheers

I never even knew these rumours existed... and you seem to know alot of detail about a 'rumour' when rumours are usualy not all that detailed... but hey, I wont acuse you of anything. let admin decide and then let that be the end of it.

I also seem to recall asking you all to stop fightin' in mah thread! :x

so now watch as I kill the argument.

all hail bazinga! hey Buddy :).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
farming is.

it is only farming if you RAZE the op someone built for you if they just build it for you it's not farming.

Actually Bazinga, as i can see... you are right... we have some definitions, and they focus on 1 of these... when you dont do nothing, when you have a shi t stats in one top alliance, you have many ways to say this... like... get fat, scratching your bag, cooking, farming... yes... farming... so WN just spent as George said... 1 milion dollar for nothing, because lose 3 for GoTP, and did nothing... just a cowardice against MEX and in that battle got some stats... this is farming too...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

balnf3 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
farming is.

Actually Bazinga, as i can see... you are right... we have some definitions, and they focus on 1 of these... when you dont do nothing, when you have a shi t stats in one top alliance, you have many ways to say this... like... get fat, scratching your bag, cooking, farming... yes... farming... so WN just spent as George said... 1 milion dollar for nothing, because lose 3 for GoTP, and did nothing... just a cowardice against MEX and in that battle got some stats... this is farming too...

Cooler do us all a favor and just shut up and stop trashing WN. if we did anything wrong we would of been banned and we didn't so drop it. your making RIP look bad now just shut up. almost everyone is tired of you wrongly accusing us of farming.

Last edited by themicker99 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 am 
Private
Private

bla bla bla who does more farming than RIP and there dunb subs,ive never seen a real war from them,they run like hell and raze all there out posts when being attacked. dont talk about the spy attacks,such noobs....if you cant play then go play with your sister....girls!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

nash0007 wrote:
bla bla bla who does more farming than RIP and there dunb subs,ive never seen a real war from them,they run like hell and raze all there out posts when being attacked. dont talk about the spy attacks,such noobs....if you cant play then go play with your sister....girls!!!!

yea nash has joined the converstation :).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next