It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 am
Posts: 4
hahahaha
Backstab talk and blah blah blah
one believes the center of the world XD ...
and thinks he knows how we move, we're doing XD
only a moron thinks he knows everything and it is believed the center of the world ..
now, if ANYONE has to o say that I, I gave my word that the attack would leave an alliance in SA, and then broke my word ..
put this message here ...
is simple
also ... FU were never friends.
and I have to inform anyone of my enemies, what is my coalition .. simply as Friend
or know all agreements and treaties with all the alliances?
certainly not.
so please
"cease to mourn as girls"
are men, and assume the nonsense perpetrated by attacking other


--Thief


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 23
Bazinga, the only army I lost was army that I was willing to lose. And considering what I took out, and the fact that my boys walked away from the aftermath, it was an acceptable loss on my part. I guess it's a bit too much to expect someone who runs away to understand though, now isn't it? Way to wait for SicK to get banned to start attacking them back, bravo.

The thing about an old fire is, if you feed it new wood, it keeps on burning -.^


@Whatever the *CENSORED* Thief said; Tengo telemundo esta bien bien ariba ariba!

That should make about as much sense to you in spanish as what you said does to me in english. Hablar en español, por lo menos de esa manera tendré algo útil para traducir y puede hacer un intento de comprensión que. e incomprensibles no se pueden traducir.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1566
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Zucest wrote:
I guess it's a bit too much to expect someone who runs away to understand though


I will just let the stats do the talking

Image

and hopefully I won't be hearing you talking because you are starting to get anoying now.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:44 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 23
Oh wow, I wonder how long you waited for your stats to catch up before you could post that. The last 3 days being the biggest wars on the server to date, I imagine you had plenty of time to boost your numbers. Congratulations, you're good at attacking people when they're unable to defend themselves due to being banned. You've lost more units than me as well, should that be pointed out as if it means something?

Or how about the fact I've won more than twice as many battles as you've been in total? I wonder how many of those units you killed were infantry also, considering the majority of my fights have been against vehicles and tanks.

Don't pull the stats up as if they prove anything once and for all, if we wanted to compare stats then mine, by and large, are still better than yours. If you were really tired of me, you wouldn't keep coming back, but do make sure to highlight yourself as being the "bigger man" here, some folks are still unfamiliar with troll behavior on forums.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1566
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Zucest wrote:
. Congratulations, you're good at attacking people when they're unable to defend themselves due to being banned.




WaR aliance are not banned and we faught them and they are not inf either:

Image


point invalid

Zucest wrote:
The last 3 days being the biggest wars on the server to date, I imagine you had plenty of time to boost your numbers.


why does that matter? yes I had a chance to bring up my numbers. that is what war is for. what exacltly are you getting at? and hey, maybe if you had survived long enough you too would be boosting your numbers. but alas you are DEAD.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Posts: 28
Hello,

guys please take the fact's Backstabbing has to be done to win.....Yes RIP do it alot they are a very good active team don't get me wrong but they really need to time the backstabb right lol.....but i wont take anything of them RIP are a very good team....and we all know they wont give up during the KWAS war....


GOOD WORK earth 3 keep it up :)


Tanks
T.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:11 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 23
Check the BR again there Baz, my army NEVER died, and still hasn't to this day. You mistakenly think just because my power dropped that I LOST my army? I trained my army, and I did it in a 1v2 not a 10v8.

What exactly am I getting at?? Seriously? YOU'RE the one who brought up the Units killed stat like it was the end all be all deciding factor here, when the reality is not a day before that battle happened you wouldn't have bothered because you would have been embarrassed by how badly my stats beat yours. Yeah, I bet WaR sending 1700 units at you did great wonders for your units killed stat, and the almost stupidly easy slaughter of SicK's units after that.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1566
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Zucest wrote:
Yeah, I bet WaR sending 1700 units at you did great wonders for your units killed stat, and the almost stupidly easy slaughter of SicK's units after that.


yes. what's your point? they were still killed by me. point invalid.

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:31 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 23
The original point was that you run from battles. Which you guys did. You ran and ran and ran from SicK until you were safe in the loving arms of the alliance you would later betray. WaR launched an attack on your relic, of course you stay to defend it, especially considering you knew you would win. And then you have the gall to post your units killed stat like it beats me hands down?

The worst is the fact you still continue to act like you've been fighting this entire era. You haven't. You've been sitting in your safe little corner of the arctic building up, caught a lucky break with a relic that spawned right by you (or a gate you controlled, it doesn't matter), and continued building safely.

I'VE been fighting ALL era, as the most active player in this game it's more or less my responsibility to do so. My units have taken their beatings, fought through the crucible of war, and emerged victorious and with the fruits of their conquests. You can post your marginally higher units killed stat all you like, the fact of the matter is mine is still rising, and will continue to do so every single day as my army keeps marching.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RiP BackStabers On Earth 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1566
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Zucest wrote:
especially considering you knew you would win.


who fights a battle you know you will loose? :roll:

Zucest wrote:
caught a lucky break with a relic that spawned right by you (or a gate you controlled, it doesn't matter)


it was actualy closer to sick.

Zucest wrote:
And then you have the gall to post your units killed stat like it beats me hands down?


do I need to let the stats do the talking again?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl