It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 pm
Posts: 75
Gender: male
Klutzy... when you know what ranking alliance mean... you can interfere in some discussion

_________________
Cooler

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am
Posts: 454
Location: Right, go to your nearest beach and look down, u see that small group of crabs? yea, 1 of them is me
Gender: male
i know what ranking alliance means!

_________________
MY TOP GAMES LIST

1.steel legions
2.war commander
3.battle pirates
4.battle dawn
5.team tanks

FEAR IS LOOKING - E3
Spoiler:
play steel legions!!! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1480
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
leave poor klutsy alone! :x

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, BGB, SoTF, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 2
MOST CRYSTALS: 45
BEST POWER: 203
IGN: BAZINGA

Image

free tokens!

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 561
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
leave poor klutsy alone! :x


hmmm... and yes people leave klutzy alone he might be a noob but hes awesome! :)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am
Posts: 454
Location: Right, go to your nearest beach and look down, u see that small group of crabs? yea, 1 of them is me
Gender: male
themicker99 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
leave poor klutsy alone! :x


hmmm... and yes people leave klutzy alone he might be a noob but hes awesome! :)


wow thats the nicest thing i have heard all day! :)

@bazinga wow, thanks for backing me up!

_________________
MY TOP GAMES LIST

1.steel legions
2.war commander
3.battle pirates
4.battle dawn
5.team tanks

FEAR IS LOOKING - E3
Spoiler:
play steel legions!!! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 561
Gender: male
klutzy wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
leave poor klutsy alone! :x


hmmm... and yes people leave klutzy alone he might be a noob but hes awesome! :)


wow thats the nicest thing i have heard all day! :)

@bazinga wow, thanks for backing me up!


oh by the way Earth 3 is a war zone!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am
Posts: 454
Location: Right, go to your nearest beach and look down, u see that small group of crabs? yea, 1 of them is me
Gender: male
oh by the way Earth 3 is a war zone![/quote]
tell me about it, but at the hive its fine but soon it wont. Air was gonna kick me... Cause i werent on for 1 day... lol
i see we are needed, in war with TEX and subs... hutch, keeps messaging everyone he needs help he has a bunch of units up the over end, lol.


TSS is now TOD! :D
and my score has finally reached the good standard but i need to get to 750+ :x its 630 :D
how are we going to take KWAS down? they seem invinceable, they keep building gates then turning them to camps for some reason they still have like over 500 units in them...

_________________
MY TOP GAMES LIST

1.steel legions
2.war commander
3.battle pirates
4.battle dawn
5.team tanks

FEAR IS LOOKING - E3
Spoiler:
play steel legions!!! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 561
Gender: male
klutzy wrote:
oh by the way Earth 3 is a war zone!

tell me about it, but at the hive its fine but soon it wont. Air was gonna kick me... Cause i werent on for 1 day... lol
i see we are needed, in war with TEX and subs... hutch, keeps messaging everyone he needs help he has a bunch of units up the over end, lol.


TSS is now TOD! :D
and my score has finally reached the good standard but i need to get to 750+ :x its 630 :D
how are we going to take KWAS down? they seem invinceable, they keep building gates then turning them to camps for some reason they still have like over 500 units in them...[/quote]

we just took out MEX and MEXs. Mexico was a huge war zone and probly will be till MEX loses units so yea the WN was at it again!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am
Posts: 454
Location: Right, go to your nearest beach and look down, u see that small group of crabs? yea, 1 of them is me
Gender: male
themicker99 wrote:
klutzy wrote:
oh by the way Earth 3 is a war zone!

tell me about it, but at the hive its fine but soon it wont. Air was gonna kick me... Cause i werent on for 1 day... lol
i see we are needed, in war with TEX and subs... hutch, keeps messaging everyone he needs help he has a bunch of units up the over end, lol.


TSS is now TOD! :D
and my score has finally reached the good standard but i need to get to 750+ :x its 630 :D
how are we going to take KWAS down? they seem invinceable, they keep building gates then turning them to camps for some reason they still have like over 500 units in them...


we just took out MEX and MEXs. Mexico was a huge war zone and probly will be till MEX loses units so yea the WN was at it again![/quote]

yep TEX is gone, but there is still 1 unconquered...
and tater salad stole our metal-mine near BANG, tell him to hand it back over to us because it has alot of units inside.

i see WN are keeping there score to top 3! :D.

i cant believe i used to be in that alliance with my aeroplane0000 account. (NOT MULTIE GUYS, ACCOUNT GOT HACKED....)

_________________
MY TOP GAMES LIST

1.steel legions
2.war commander
3.battle pirates
4.battle dawn
5.team tanks

FEAR IS LOOKING - E3
Spoiler:
play steel legions!!! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 23
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 561
Gender: male
klutzy wrote:
themicker99 wrote:
klutzy wrote:
oh by the way Earth 3 is a war zone!

tell me about it, but at the hive its fine but soon it wont. Air was gonna kick me... Cause i werent on for 1 day... lol
i see we are needed, in war with TEX and subs... hutch, keeps messaging everyone he needs help he has a bunch of units up the over end, lol.


TSS is now TOD! :D
and my score has finally reached the good standard but i need to get to 750+ :x its 630 :D
how are we going to take KWAS down? they seem invinceable, they keep building gates then turning them to camps for some reason they still have like over 500 units in them...


we just took out MEX and MEXs. Mexico was a huge war zone and probly will be till MEX loses units so yea the WN was at it again!


yep TEX is gone, but there is still 1 unconquered...
and tater salad stole our metal-mine near BANG, tell him to hand it back over to us because it has alot of units inside.

i see WN are keeping there score to top 3! :D.

i cant believe i used to be in that alliance with my aeroplane0000 account. (NOT MULTIE GUYS, ACCOUNT GOT HACKED....)[/quote]

someone else took it then tater took it from them

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl