It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Posts: 21
Location: South america - Argentina
Gender: male
i see now as a minister of diplomacy the true face of piece of sh.. of people they are. all play dirty. You can see this FACTS RK send me a message they say wants help of RIP to KILL E alliance, RIP SAYS "NO" why? RIP are ally of E and all NA people we want peace we move our army to take a relic and what i see later? E attacking my own relic and backstabing us. HERE YOU CAN SEE THE BACKSTABBERS AND WHAT HAPPEN LATER? RK BROKE THE DEAL OF PEACE AND ATTACK SA WHAT FACTS YOU MEAN? i see all are traitors and dont play clean with loyalty and honour this is like a knife in the back. all are like RATS.

THIS IS FOR ALL E and RK as the minister of diplomacy of RIP all we can go to hell

for now and later we will make a federation of south american alliances.
and only i will make exceptions with alliances of other continents.

_________________
Image

Lelouch Vi Britannia - Minister of Diplomacy RIP



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
:o

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 461
Gender: male
Actually, we attacked you because you sent 80+ squads, unauthorized into previously forbidden areas for you to go into, such as EU, to capture a relic that was in our territory. Furthermore, our NAP had already ended with you guys. We were well within our rights.

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Posts: 21
Location: South america - Argentina
Gender: male
YesNoMaybe wrote:
Actually, we attacked you because you sent 80+ squads, unauthorized into previously forbidden areas for you to go into, such as EU, to capture a relic that was in our territory. Furthermore, our NAP had already ended with you guys. We were well within our rights.


1: obey alliance give the relic to RIP.
2: that is not your territory that territory is HN AND OBEY territory.
3: you dont have nothing to say you are a backstabber. and a traitor

_________________
Image

Lelouch Vi Britannia - Minister of Diplomacy RIP



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 461
Gender: male
sonders wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:
Actually, we attacked you because you sent 80+ squads, unauthorized into previously forbidden areas for you to go into, such as EU, to capture a relic that was in our territory. Furthermore, our NAP had already ended with you guys. We were well within our rights.


1: obey alliance give the relic to RIP.
2: that is not your territory that territory is HN AND OBEY territory.
3: you dont have nothing to say you are a backstabber. and a traitor


1. Granted.

2. No, EU is shared territory. Not exclusively our territory, but still OUR territory, if you get my meaning. If you wanted to go to EU, talk to us first. If we went to SA with 100+ squads without telling you first, wouldn't you regard it as a hostile act?

3. You ignored my point about NAP ending didn't you. Attacking another alliance after NAP ends is perfectly valid and does not warrant you calling us backstabbers and traitors.

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 222
YesNoMaybe wrote:
sonders wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:
Actually, we attacked you because you sent 80+ squads, unauthorized into previously forbidden areas for you to go into, such as EU, to capture a relic that was in our territory. Furthermore, our NAP had already ended with you guys. We were well within our rights.


1: obey alliance give the relic to RIP.
2: that is not your territory that territory is HN AND OBEY territory.
3: you dont have nothing to say you are a backstabber. and a traitor


1. Granted.

2. No, EU is shared territory. Not exclusively our territory, but still OUR territory, if you get my meaning. If you wanted to go to EU, talk to us first. If we went to SA with 100+ squads without telling you first, wouldn't you regard it as a hostile act?

3. You ignored my point about NAP ending didn't you. Attacking another alliance after NAP ends is perfectly valid and does not warrant you calling us backstabbers and traitors.


i rest my case! :lol: :mrgreen:

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 461
Gender: male
:D

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am
Posts: 1160
Quote:
RIP

I stopped reading here. I really don't know if you actually believe the things you say. Every single era you guys play, you break agreements and start fights. Then act like you are fighting for justice against evil when you get crushed. I really don't know if it's an act or not. :lol:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:01 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:39 am
Posts: 39
some should play "Friends Dawn" or "Skype Dawn" or "Facebook Dawn" but the best is "Love Dawn"..


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RK and E bunch of backstabbers
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am
Posts: 1160
I personally prefer peace dawn.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl