It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 214
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Xcynce is more experienced at being a leader


No kidding? :lol:

_________________
For your viewing pleasure:
Spoiler:
In loving memory...
dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.


Last edited by patric77 on Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Posts: 94
Location: AMERICA!
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
smoofguy wrote:
go lead FFU, OH WAIT! You cant because none of them trust you, even CHOKA doesnt trust you as leader.


thats not the reason I am not the leader anymore noob :roll:
the reason is that Xcynce is more experienced at being a leader so why dont YOU get YOUR facts straight


I know people buddy, more than you think. You arent a fit leader, you were voted down twice. FFU treats you like a child and you know it.

Why dont you take a stand and prove your a leader? All that cocky arrogant talk last era and you dont even lead. I stopped arguing with you because it was stupid, now I see you just wanna start things you cant finish.

_________________
Image
SK Leader
Status: (Retired)
Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Smoofguy wrote:
You arent a fit leader

hmm lets see about you then, when colonal wesphal lead SK the armies were big and you were top 5 now when america leads your armies are puny and overstreached and you arent even top 12 when I lead FFU we were rank 1 and we had the largest armies in the world so be quiet SK noob

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, BGB, SoTF, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 2
MOST CRYSTALS: 45
BEST POWER: 203
IGN: BAZINGA

Image

free tokens!

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 214
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
hmm lets see about you then, when colonal wesphal lead SK the armies were big and you were top 5 now when america leads your armies are puny and overstreached and you arent even top 12 when I lead FFU we were rank 1 and we had the largest armies in the world so be quiet SK noob


He's not arguing the fact that he's a better leader than Westphal. Rank is irrelevant, heck, America was practically the leader last year with the amount of time that Westphal had on his hands. More than half of our members from last era are gone, including, but not limited to, Pacman, Opaw, Westphal, Callum, Meta Knight, and Goodmen. Some are in SKr, led by Goodmen to carry the overflow of SK, or the inactives for this era. Hopefully, we will get them back in a few eras, as they are good scorers and active players, unlike what we've had this era.

TL;DR: Rank doesn't mean anything, America's a good leader, once again you're wrong.

_________________
For your viewing pleasure:
Spoiler:
In loving memory...
dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:19 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 am
Posts: 38
NCR has SK's backs amateur what. I have great respect for Xcynce and from you saying that when you were leading you guys were doing the best makes me laugh. Considering xcynce was leader of DG and doesn't talk trash while getting his whole alliance in trouble is a huge improvement from you.

If you have problems with NACA or SK pls msg me THC ill be glade to put you in your place.

THC


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Posts: 94
Location: AMERICA!
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Smoofguy wrote:
You arent a fit leader

hmm lets see about you then, when colonal wesphal lead SK the armies were big and you were top 5 now when america leads your armies are puny and overstreached and you arent even top 12 when I lead FFU we were rank 1 and we had the largest armies in the world so be quiet SK noob



Funny cause last era Westphal didnt even attempt to lead. He was basically a figure head do to his activity in real life. He couldnt play BD anymore because he was busy. And wanna know what he's busy with? He's joining the US Army, he's making a sacrifice for his country, something you would never do because you lack the character and balls to do it.

SK being top 5? I thought we never got top 5? Is this BAZINGA Finally admitting he is wrong? I think it is. SK always gets back up after a fall and we'll work back up. We dont give up. We get top 5 in most eras as a finish, your current rank means nothing. If you wanna base it on rank, the final is what sets it.

I dont have all of the original SK, most are burned out on BD, i am starting to myself because people like you cant shut your mouth. You didnt get FFU to #1, your boosting did. You didnt lead them to it, the people who took the reigns did, the ones that replaced you.

How does it feel to boost up to rank 10, then lose it all because of your terrible choices? And when you are trying hard too, its gotta feel worse. You can boost all you want, it doesnt make you good. You know this first hand dont you?

You are a bad leader, arrogant, and a failure.
Stop acting like a noob and just leave the topic, you arent doing anything but making yourself look like a bigger idiot.

_________________
Image
SK Leader
Status: (Retired)
Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
you make me laugh america, I thought rank was the way this game was scored no? so rank does matter.

and as for my boosting, Im not quite sure what your point was there but boosting is used widely for making a good rank you can still kill someone who boosts

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, BGB, SoTF, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 2
MOST CRYSTALS: 45
BEST POWER: 203
IGN: BAZINGA

Image

free tokens!

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 214
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
you make me laugh america, I thought rank was the way this game was scored no? so rank does matter.

Smoofguy wrote:
If you wanna base it on rank, the final is what sets it.


How about actually reading, not skimming over things.

socialmisfit1 wrote:
and as for my boosting, Im not quite sure what your point was there but boosting is used widely for making a good rank you can still kill someone who boosts

Smoofguy wrote:
You didnt get FFU to #1, your boosting did. You didnt lead them to it, the people who took the reigns did, the ones that replaced you.


Not quite sure why I have to translate this for you. It's pretty simple. You're not a good player, you boost and make units. You're not the reason FFU is good, Xcynce is.

Therefore, your argument is invalid.

_________________
For your viewing pleasure:
Spoiler:
In loving memory...
dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.


Last edited by patric77 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1483
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
patric77 wrote:
You're not the reason FFU is good, Xynce is.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.


1. withought my boosting we would only be rank 6 so I did make it good

2. its spelt Xcynce not Xynce

3. its still valid

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, BGB, SoTF, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 2
MOST CRYSTALS: 45
BEST POWER: 203
IGN: BAZINGA

Image

free tokens!

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: SK vs CHES and TLKS (Maybe ARG)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 214
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
1. withought my boosting we would only be rank 6 so I did make it good

2. its spelt Xcynce not Xynce

3. its still valid


Come back when you have some valid points to make.

And before you say anything about my points being valid, they're generally not. America's the talky-guy. I'm the troll that points out you're wrong. However, unlike you, I explain why.

_________________
For your viewing pleasure:
Spoiler:
In loving memory...
dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl