It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 590
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Quote:
and ill stop flaming Bazinga on the forums


I cant resist pointing out: unsuccessfuly flaming

sory but I could not let that slide

there is more I could have said...


I know Bazinga we just have to watch it. lets keep it cool. Bazinga its sorry not sory though lol. but lets not start a forum war. lets leave it to the battlefield in E3 to decide who is better than who.

fair Bazinga?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
themicker99 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
Quote:
and ill stop flaming Bazinga on the forums


I cant resist pointing out: unsuccessfuly flaming

sory but I could not let that slide

there is more I could have said...


I know Bazinga we just have to watch it. lets keep it cool. Bazinga its sorry not sory though lol. but lets not start a forum war. lets leave it to the battlefield in E3 to decide who is better than who.

fair Bazinga?

do you sir, declaire war upon GoTp?, well then sir, I must sir, say sir. COME AT ME BRO!

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 590
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:

I cant resist pointing out: unsuccessfuly flaming

sory but I could not let that slide

there is more I could have said...


themicker99 wrote:
I know Bazinga we just have to watch it. lets keep it cool. Bazinga its sorry not sory though lol. but lets not start a forum war. lets leave it to the battlefield in E3 to decide who is better than who.

fair Bazinga?


socialmisfit1 wrote:
do you sir, declaire war upon GoTp?, well then sir, I must sir, say sir. COME AT ME BRO!


Bazinga lets leave the forum thread alone with hateing and flaming and move on past that.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 am
Posts: 38
I respect WN greatly. WN has been my allies for many eras and i hate to see a WN member talking trash to my member. Just understand if you do attack bazinga its an attack on GoTp. I know how Bazinga is and how he's a little trash talker but no need for war, definitely when it comes to WN i would hate to see me have to take you guys down.

THC


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 590
Gender: male
Thehighestcloud wrote:
I respect WN greatly. WN has been my allies for many eras and i hate to see a WN member talking trash to my member. Just understand if you do attack bazinga its an attack on GoTp. I know how Bazinga is and how he's a little trash talker but no need for war, definitely when it comes to WN i would hate to see me have to take you guys down.

THC


hey THC im the leader of WN...

thats why i agreed to stop talking trash to Bazinga but he talks trash to.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 am
Posts: 38
True hes the biggest trash talking kid out their noobish.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 590
Gender: male
Thehighestcloud wrote:
True hes the biggest trash talking kid out their noobish.


i do agree with ya


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1633
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
ok everybody, my trash talking days are over. Im done for I am friends with choka hontas once more.

I am not stopping for any WN leader or THC

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 590
Gender: male
socialmisfit1 wrote:
ok everybody, my trash talking days are over. Im done for I am friends with choka hontas once more.

I am not stopping for any WN leader or THC


ok Bazinga and i will stop talking trash to u since im good friends with Coka as well. time to let bygones be bygones and leave it at that. and WN is no longer WN.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 am
Posts: 17
Gender: male
After many long months of retirement, I'm now officially returning to BD....again. Hi THC

_________________
Member since 2007


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl