It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

zeroart1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
hmm that sounds good, I have a thing just like that, called brother aliances, what if you are friendly with one of the 'NACA' aliances but not another should it be changed so that you are friendly with them all?

and what are the aliances currently in this NACA?

dont dare use the word brother alliances..it was E FFU and GoTp...E and FFU planned and took us out while pretending to be brothers..LOL you make me laugh FFU and E betrays nothing new for FFU

my fault DG and PPC merge and i trusted you guys lol

right b4 you guys betrayed i told Choka i know you guys plan to betray us she replied

[5/28/2012 1:03:54 PM] Choka Hontas: backsteb shmaksteb...

GG see ya next round dont worry i dont mind stepping over anyone

Lol. Nice try. You lot attacked us first. Don't call us backstabbers because you can't string a semi-coordinated attack of more than 3 people together despite getting the jump on us. And don't get me started on your "defense".

Then, finally, you imploded and vanished from the top 12. Good job.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm 
Major
Major

yea kain, my friendship with you was one of the reasons I was kicked:|

so we still friends???

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
Smoofguy wrote:
BAZINGA go away, no one wants you. Your an exiled rejected traitor.

harsh america, I have a feeling next era, things will be different, and you will wish you made friends with BAZINGA...

You arent special lol. You think you are the next best thing to sliced bread. GTF over yourself. No one likes you, no one wants you. Your alliance HATED you. I was told by multiple sources.

Next era, im just boosting, SK isnt even gonna do anything. Your ominous threats mean NOTHING. Your so full of yourself. The only reason you get invites is because of your rank. Your a traitor and a backstabber, FFU told me that too.

If anyone trusts you, they are stupid and are wasting their time. Why dont you play on another world and start new, maybe change a little.

"Made friends with BAZINGA" You know what, I tried, but my common sense kicked in, you cant trust a traitor. You are a liar too btw.

To sum it up, no one wants you, no one needs you, and if you ever get into another alliance, its because of your score. Also, you use reds, im guessing your parents let you buy reds. I wish they knew you were wasting them on a game were you arent welcome.

Once again, go away.

Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
harsh america, I have a feeling next era, things will be different, and you will wish you made friends with BAZINGA...

You do realize that you being full of yourself was part of the reason that you're hated by the entire world, as of now? Just making sure.

This is mah thread, now.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:43 pm 
Major
Major

wow you guys, chill :D I already got an aliance for next era, if Im so hated then why did they let me in b4 the era even started??? and you do realise no matter how much of those sorts of posts you make I wont leave to spite you :lol:

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
wow you guys, chill :D I already got an aliance for next era, if Im so hated then why did they let me in b4 the era even started??? and you do realise no matter how much of those sorts of posts you make I wont leave to spite you :lol:

So you just admitted you are a noob by saying you'll sit here and annoy us? Ok, thanks, we all know now.

Also, the alliance getting you is probably a sub or INA, either way you still have no friends in BD. You probably dont have friends in real life either, thats why you are wasting time on BD after the fact you got exiled from FFU and the whole E3 community hates you.

Good job, you still dont understand no one likes you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Smoofguy wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

So you just admitted you are a noob by saying you'll sit here and annoy us? Ok, thanks, we all know now.

Also, the alliance getting you is probably a sub or INA, either way you still have no friends in BD. You probably dont have friends in real life either, thats why you are wasting time on BD after the fact you got exiled from FFU and the whole E3 community hates you.

Good job, you still dont understand no one likes you.

xD good point America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

launching nukes at allied ops for no reason is considered an act of war last time i checked..

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:18 pm 
Major
Major

you call me a noob america, but soon, you will learn to respect me 8-)

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
you call me a noob america, but soon, you will learn to respect me 8-)

Tough talk from a guy who doesnt have an alliance. Its a game, you dont scare me. I could beat the crap out of you in real life. Stop acting like you are tough and scary in a game.

Your morals however, your lies and ways of communicating, that is all what you do on a daily basis im sure of.

Also the fact that you cant come back with an insult means your losing. I have the masses on my side. All you have is some "I can boost reds im a spoiled noob" talk. Go ahead, take a shot at me. Because if this was a no red boosting fight, I would win. If you attacked next era, you would win, only because you payed to win.
I have nothing against red boosters, i respect them, but the ones that do it just to act good make me mad.

And I will not EVER respect you. No one will. Ever. I suggest you find an admin sized army, cause you would have to attack all the people that hate you, and that is all of E3.

FFU, your only friends, they hate you, they dont like you, and they are happy you are gone.

They were your only friends. Kain? Ha, you were his failed pawn. FAILED.

Respect is something earned, you cant force it. And you definitely wont get it through intimidation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next