It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm
Posts: 13
Gender: male
zeroart1 wrote:
oh im not done yet you may call me a coward but think of this

i have personally study tactics and used every tactic in the book to minimize my loses and increase the dmg dealt..my tactics are to hard for you to understand BAZINGA because for one your not that bright and 2nd i do have a loud mouth which i use to aggitate my enemys into doin somethin stupid or turnin info against them. talk about my tactics if you like call me a coward but today

DG CALLED US COWARDS BUT RAN.,AND YOSHI GROM PPC LEAVES HIS TEAM TO DIE


welcome to era 1 tactics BD old ser beta we made you what you are today -



1. We did not ran we just took out the nukes and left we already knew that before we started going to Africa, and we pulled back becouse we saw Major war in our hive,, all of RIP banned exactly on the moment TLG atacks them,,

that is the reason we pulledback early after taking some ops.


2. You dont use tactics, i use tactics. you just use brute force becouse you have all those booster players in your team, and your being cocky becouse you know its true,,..

i dont mind,,. DG fights till the end, remember we never boost....

ps. if TLG never helped you guys you would have been dead by now,, your lucky you hide behind TLG's back.. now that RIP & NFLM is gone you dont need TLG anymore.... you use people lol...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:58 pm
Posts: 56
Xcynce wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:
oh im not done yet you may call me a coward but think of this

i have personally study tactics and used every tactic in the book to minimize my loses and increase the dmg dealt..my tactics are to hard for you to understand BAZINGA because for one your not that bright and 2nd i do have a loud mouth which i use to aggitate my enemys into doin somethin stupid or turnin info against them. talk about my tactics if you like call me a coward but today

DG CALLED US COWARDS BUT RAN.,AND YOSHI GROM PPC LEAVES HIS TEAM TO DIE


welcome to era 1 tactics BD old ser beta we made you what you are today -



1. We did not ran we just took out the nukes and left we already knew that before we started going to Africa, and we pulled back becouse we saw Major war in our hive,, all of RIP banned exactly on the moment TLG atacks them,,

that is the reason we pulledback early after taking some ops.


2. You dont use tactics, i use tactics. you just use brute force becouse you have all those booster players in your team, and your being cocky becouse you know its true,,..

i dont mind,,. DG fights till the end, remember we never boost....

ps. if TLG never helped you guys you would have been dead by now,, your lucky you hide behind TLG's back.. now that RIP & NFLM is gone you dont need TLG anymore.... you use people lol...


LOL you hid behind RIP....now RIP is dead and wait wait you came in with 150+ squads to take out like umm 3 silos?yea bs bro lol you came and ran and your players got NUKED and you left i dont really know what kind of plan that is...and you plan?all i see in NA is NFLM nuking them selves and UIO doin the same pure chaos..pfffffft sit down you said we would die without TLG..but i bet you couldnt fight us 1 on 1 pure fact reason ur still alive is RIP so basically your talking about urself..we had no major threats because well we killed them

And You Say I Boost?
Image

yea shhhhhhh you fail with ur fail build

_________________
Image

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 am
Posts: 14
Gender: male
Can't we all just get alone

Yours sincerely,
A Pacifist

_________________
Image

IGN - BlackKnight

A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, than in the beginning of danger.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Posts: 94
Location: AMERICA!
Gender: male
Poems, hard proof, and assumptions. BAZINGA, why do you start things? GeneralKain, good job out there. CHOKA, no offence, but going to SA was suicide, im sure you knew, what made you do it? Westphal, nice points on that, PCP doesnt know when to stop, like BAZINGA. Destroyer, nothing to address, just keep doing, your, thing of what you've been doing.

I offered my hand out in apology, it gets basically spat on. BAZINGA, 100 ticks you wont be back on the field. How much did your mom put on your credit card? Im sure you have a limit somewhere you arrogant failure.

(I had to do it, he had it coming)

_________________
Image
SK Leader
Status: (Retired)
Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Posts: 21
Location: South america - Argentina
Gender: male
tlg bunch of backstabers and cowards attacking when i am banned whit no reason.

_________________
Image

Lelouch Vi Britannia - Minister of Diplomacy RIP



Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm
Posts: 33
jaysterdaman wrote:
dawgkoklolfromkong wrote:
patric77 wrote:
Alright, here's my summary of the little situation.

BAZINGA, I am saying that I would have done differently. SK would have fought, every one of us, until we had no workers, no oil, no army or crystals to speak of. We would have fought to the last unit, until our enemies were killed or we were. I'm not interested in your excuses or opinions, anymore.

Anyone here in SK knows that it's his duty to fight his enemies, even if it means risking his colony. Ask them, go ahead. We're not going to back down from a challenge. And, SK doesn't throw their allies in front of a bus. We protect them as if they were part of our alliance.

Conquered outposts mean nothing to me. It just means that you had enough spam to snipe a few. I'd like to see you conquer someone from ... I'm not sure, since I'm a little confused as to whose side you are really on. Once you conquer somebody involved with this war, why don't you tell me? Until then, a few conquered outposts mean nothing to me.

Is there even a war going on anymore? It seems like a day went by like a year. RIP no longer has a relic, GoTp took it peacefully in exchange for peace. PPC never started fighting, I'm just going to go ahead and leave it at that, I've already been into this plenty of times...and nobody else is saying anything. What a war.

Oh, and GoTp? I believe that PPC still has a relic. You should definitely get on that, since you are one of the only two alliances that can actually get over there to take it...


okay destroyer, PPC, DG, RIP side has destroyed hostile armies, multiple armies too, losing a few squads doing so, all that i have seen SK do the past few eras was when you defended THC's alliance NCR as best you could from DG and RIP, yet only a couple of you guys lost half your army or more by the end of the era, and NCR died completely as well as us, the only two otehr alliances in the war at ALL, and you guys just watched
also, you betrayed us last era, attacked us to take us for conquers and our few crystals we had after AA killed our entire armies, so you guys didnt do anythign there, and you only did that because if you didnt do it, they would not have thoguht you guys would be any help that era and would have considered killing you too, so i wouldnt talk too much about doing anything yourself
every time i have gotten into a war, i have destroyed alot of the enemies army, while losing my entire army, if i die, if i dont die, i pursue until era ends, or they are dead, the one time i have not finished a war with someone was the war with UNIO i had earlier this era, which was because PPC allied them and said it would be war with all of PPC, RIP, DG, UNIO, NFLM< and possibly more, so we stopped, and have been watching UNIO since, thinking about if we should strike them or not, as we could slaughter them in a fight

tater and i have fought side by side with PPC before, they are great players, we have fought with and against RIP and DG before, they are unstoppable forces, and even against alliances like GoTP, i have watched them take down NCR against us, and NCR was stronger than one of them, barely weaker than DG though, and everyone on our side but SK lost all their army in the fight against them, especially all of SA

im not hating on you guys, im just proving a point, if you cant do something yourself, dont claim you can, or make fun of someone for it if they can or if they can not even

long live PPC blood on blood

PROD SAS PCP PPCz PPC and a few more from so long ago that i forgot :(

Ahhh first off, we didn't betray you last era. Your alliance's NAP was over with AA and we made a pact to AA that we would fight any of their enemies and vice versa at the start of that era and you guys knew that or at least should unless you guys really really aren't all that bright. So stop saying we back stabbed you because we didn't, we had an unoffical peace (with you) and an offical agreement with AA. And with war defending NCR, I wouldn't be talking, your alliance did worse than nothing. You left all your nukes unguarded and lost all your armies to RIP very early, WHILE accomplishing almost nothing. SK had some armies left because NCR had fallen but we had held our line.

Also, SK has fought in the front lines of at least 1 major war every era, just because we're not fighting in SA right now doesn't mean you can discredit everything we've done in past eras.


well, last era we actually had a nap under whatever alliance it was that was
that had some former ARMD/ NCR players and some new players too, our nap was tied in with theirs, then i logged on tick 300, and merc of ironhand sent me a message saying that our nap ended at tick 300, the tick that it said he sent it was 300, and they already had destroyed some of our players and taken some of our ops, this was the only notice we recieved, we never recieved notice it was over with you guys until you killed us more, when i logged on, my 12 tick shield had 5 ticks left also, and my allies that were conquered already had shields too, they destroyed half of my subs as well, so it was a planned betrayal, the only reason SK got my crystals was because we put every single remaining soldier in my colony, so they pulled back except for some squads, then you guys came in when we were basically dead, if i betray someone ever, i would at least give them a headsup before i do, and i wont say we are at war, id just say we are no longer allies, thats it
i agree that SK is a good alliance, and has done a good job before with some things, but we are just proving that PPC is a good alliance

_________________
~tater SalAd~
alliances
led- PROD, SAS, FFUz, PCP, PPCz, PpG, Bob(all origional) BG
been in- WN, SEAR, WLR, K, EK, Ks, AL, TRF, UBmore too
Bob in memory of my cat bob who passed away 10-26-12 :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Posts: 94
Location: AMERICA!
Gender: male
Shanemg, who are you? Im just curious so I know if I should bash and judge you or not.

_________________
Image
SK Leader
Status: (Retired)
Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm
Posts: 33
Smoofguy wrote:
Shanemg, who are you? Im just curious so I know if I should bash and judge you or not.



i am someone you know, former friend, now who knows what we are, or our relation with SK for that matter, look at my picture and you should know who i am if you know anything outside this game, at least one thing i have going that most players of this game dont is that i have a life outside of this game

i used to play basketball, i was okay, but i only did it to play sports with my friends, i play baseball year round right now, i have a chance i could make it to MLB, but i dont think its what i am going to do as i like baseball, but am not interested in it, i am starting pitcher, number one in the rotation for my team, when i am not pitching, i start third base, and play there, and sometimes go to first base and player there
i have made one error anywhere in baseball in the past five years, and that was a perfect one hop throw i made to first base that was chest hight on the first baseman, but he hopped off to the side, it was an offballance throw, and i knew that my firstbaseman would try to dodge the ball because he is terrible, so i tried onehopping it right in front of him, which i did perfectly as i wanted to, so it would get there very fast, but be slow just as its there so he doesnt have to dodge it
i hit 6th in my lineup, i am also way ahead of the pitchers this season so i am taking batting practice trying to wait on the ball more, so that i can become my teams #4 hitter again, i am one of teh few players on my team who has hit the fence in a game or practice, in a game i hit the fence on a one hop, yet it was a 100+ foot popup, and the fence was also 400 feet away, i am not sure of how high it was because i was focusing on sprinting to get a triple, i glanced at it when i was almost to second to just see where the ball was and be sure i would be safe at third, and the ball was somewhere over 100FT, and dropping when i looked
i know this is a little off topic of war, but im just trying to prove that i have something good in my life, as well as the fact that i hang out with friends almost every day

{i am sorry everyone i just had to do it because he had it coming}

_________________
~tater SalAd~
alliances
led- PROD, SAS, FFUz, PCP, PPCz, PpG, Bob(all origional) BG
been in- WN, SEAR, WLR, K, EK, Ks, AL, TRF, UBmore too
Bob in memory of my cat bob who passed away 10-26-12 :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Posts: 94
Location: AMERICA!
Gender: male
shanemg wrote:
Smoofguy wrote:
Shanemg, who are you? Im just curious so I know if I should bash and judge you or not.



i am someone you know, former friend, now who knows what we are, or our relation with SK for that matter, look at my picture and you should know who i am if you know anything outside this game, at least one thing i have going that most players of this game dont is that i have a life outside of this game

i used to play basketball, i was okay, but i only did it to play sports with my friends, i play baseball year round right now, i have a chance i could make it to MLB, but i dont think its what i am going to do as i like baseball, but am not interested in it, i am starting pitcher, number one in the rotation for my team, when i am not pitching, i start third base, and play there, and sometimes go to first base and player there
i have made one error anywhere in baseball in the past five years, and that was a perfect one hop throw i made to first base that was chest hight on the first baseman, but he hopped off to the side, it was an offballance throw, and i knew that my firstbaseman would try to dodge the ball because he is terrible, so i tried onehopping it right in front of him, which i did perfectly as i wanted to, so it would get there very fast, but be slow just as its there so he doesnt have to dodge it
i hit 6th in my lineup, i am also way ahead of the pitchers this season so i am taking batting practice trying to wait on the ball more, so that i can become my teams #4 hitter again, i am one of teh few players on my team who has hit the fence in a game or practice, in a game i hit the fence on a one hop, yet it was a 100+ foot popup, and the fence was also 400 feet away, i am not sure of how high it was because i was focusing on sprinting to get a triple, i glanced at it when i was almost to second to just see where the ball was and be sure i would be safe at third, and the ball was somewhere over 100FT, and dropping when i looked
i know this is a little off topic of war, but im just trying to prove that i have something good in my life, as well as the fact that i hang out with friends almost every day

{i am sorry everyone i just had to do it because he had it coming}



Nice to see you too tater salad. Im gonna reframe from the bashing on this one, but you do know your choice in members has caused some of the tension between us?

_________________
Image
SK Leader
Status: (Retired)
Creator of the Earth 3 North American Coalition of Alliances (NACA)
Eras: 19-22.
The SA Wars. NEVER FORGET.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: PPC,RIP and DG VS GoTp
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm
Posts: 33
yeah, i know my members have created some issues, and i understand that entirely, i wish to end all these issues, but the real issue is that noone ever lets me know if my members are attacking them or causing any other type of issue so that i can fix it before it escalates more, then it escalates more, and i finally find out days later, i only have a few members who i actually trust in my alliance each era, i am always trying to find good players so i have to chose players i dont trust sometimes, and just be careful with them and watch them best as i can, i am abotu to kick a member, but he doesnt know it because of something he did, i am just waiting to have the time so we can defend if he attacks us

_________________
~tater SalAd~
alliances
led- PROD, SAS, FFUz, PCP, PPCz, PpG, Bob(all origional) BG
been in- WN, SEAR, WLR, K, EK, Ks, AL, TRF, UBmore too
Bob in memory of my cat bob who passed away 10-26-12 :(


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl