It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: TLG moved against F
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:54 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

This is off the record and don't take this personal...

But I dislike how you only hang Karl out? Have you ever thought about the fact that we move as a "Alliance", which means teamwork.

Instead of bad mouthing Karl who clearly IS a trust worthy person, start thinking about what might have been the real reason for the attacks on you F.

You were clearly becoming pretty inactive, and also, please stop complaining ~_~
There is no reason to start insulting others because of a game, it's below you guys and I know it.
I have seen most of you guys in F play, both on F2 and other worlds, and I know you are good players, but you shouldn't let a single act in 1 era cloud your vision of a person who happend to be leading a alliance that attacked you.

If you want to blame someone for this "backstab", then blame ME! : I

Previous: TLG, AA, DSNY, ReV, TRL.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm 
Captain
Captain

Shaylia wrote:
This is off the record and don't take this personal...

But I dislike how you only hang Karl out? Have you ever thought about the fact that we move as a "Alliance", which means teamwork.

Instead of bad mouthing Karl who clearly IS a trust worthy person, start thinking about what might have been the real reason for the attacks on you F.

You were clearly becoming pretty inactive, and also, please stop complaining ~_~
There is no reason to start insulting others because of a game, it's below you guys and I know it.
I have seen most of you guys in F play, both on F2 and other worlds, and I know you are good players, but you shouldn't let a single act in 1 era cloud your vision of a person who happend to be leading a alliance that attacked you.

If you want to blame someone for this "backstab", then blame ME! : I

I'm not flaming Karl or saying he's a terrible guy or any of that. In fact he asked me to play an era with him soon, and i respect him, though not as much now as before. I just don't like that fact that there was never a declaration of war. You just jammed our stuff and took it. We also had a NAP till all relics were out (if they weren't lying) so it was a backstab and does make me think lesser of your alliance as a whole. Yes, it is part of the game and I get that, I've been around longer than most here and its happened plenty, but fact of the matter is a backstab is a backstab no matter what you cover it up with. Not here to say "I hate you guys" But it was a dirty move, but a move that is made quite often. Some were inactive ok, still no reason to attack.

Good luck the rest of this era.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hero wrote:

Karl, for example, is a player nobody in this team will trust for an ounce of gold on any other world. ;)
Add random and everyone else in this thread to that list to, as all have stated they'd willingly backstab. This game turned into a game of cowards, no longer do people keep their words. It was always about who had the most crystals, but not seeing who got more by killing your friends and allies, as it is now.

One last thing, you say its because "Kenny faked pictures" when in the beginning of talks, 9GAG sent us and Karl, faked pictures and faked conversations. What was stopping them from doing this again? As said many times before, TLG had this planned the whole time, they were just to scared and have no real evidence to show this was warranted

Lol Calling me a coward because I said I would go for the win against a weaker alliance?? I'm pretty sure that makes me smart. A just a simple We are allied til the relics come out isn't a strong NAP. Eventually we are going to get bored just waiting around.

Its not a backstab. Its just ending a weakly formed NAP without the others consent, NOT A BACKSTAB.

Also, if I feel like the community now a days just uses that phrase to dog out the big dogs because the little guys got ran over or are in the process of getting ran over. So they throw that little term out there to stur up a problem. 9 out of 10 times a backstab is even yelled out it isn't a backstab. So go aheah add me to your little list. I probably would have never played with you anyways :P

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Mm, I understand.

I can only say you should look forward to play an era with Karl, and I have no doubt in my mind that you won't regret it.

Also, last era I played in AA :s We got backstabbed towards the end, we lost 6 armies, our control in Europe and 2 relics :s And thats bad :S We lost a clear chance of ending rank 1, oh well.

Anyways, I wish you luck mate, even thou' we're against eachother on F2, I'm glad to see it's going good for ya'.

Previous: TLG, AA, DSNY, ReV, TRL.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

Shaylia wrote:
Mm, I understand.

I can only say you should look forward to play an era with Karl, and I have no doubt in my mind that you won't regret it.

Also, last era I played in AA :s We got backstabbed towards the end, we lost 6 armies, our control in Europe and 2 relics :s And thats bad :S We lost a clear chance of ending rank 1, oh well.

Anyways, I wish you luck made, even thou' we're against eachother on F2, I'm glad to see it's going good for ya'.

Who are you on f2? :lol: And yeah, a backstab or anything is part of the game and sometimes it's done and I understand it as a tactic though I won't do it but it's a tactic none the less.

At random: if you have a NAP it's a backstab, until the terms are over.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Breaking a Relic NAP is not a backstab. Listen to yourself. Your probably raging like my brother did at this game when he got killed off a relic NAP. You have to look at it from the bigger picture..Now I'm not defendig any alliance I'm stating the backstab calling.

You didn't get backstabbed. You got attacked by an alliance you THOUGHT you were friends with. If all the said to your proposal was ( yeah, sure, ok, whatever) then trust me they don't care about your little NAP. Now if you were to get a well writtin response ok. Please quit the crying of backstab.

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

It's kind of hard to get full details as both leaders are gone....... But random you come here like you know everything that happened when you know almost nothing. It was more than that but idk full terms so I'm not going to be dumb and guess. As for raging, I'm not in the slightest upset haha you on the other hand seem mad. You mad bro? Idk what your beef with me is, because only 1/2 of your earlier quote was me but you seem to want to attack me :lol: but you can call it what you will. Have fun arguing with yourself as you are only spewing garbage now.

To all TLG good luck.

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm not made actually :) Also if you read everything correctly you would see that I did not come in here acting like I knew everything. I was simply posting on the call of backstabbing. Not putting either alliance in my words and actually posting I'm not taking any sides with either alliance. Nice interpretation of words their hero :p

And only a person upset would come to the forums to complain about backstabbin Just saying Bro.

P.S.- YOU SALTY BRO?

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

I came to hear why they attacked. Once the discussion started I joined in. And I'm not saying just about this world. You act like you know everything. I got no hard feelings on you and yet you keep attacking me, yet others posted about it too. But ask around a NAP is a non-aggression pact, attacking is aggression therefore the NAP was broke. I'll wait for Kenny or Karl to clear up the terms,

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Random speaks the truth and nothing but the truth

and nap is a peace of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) hitler had one with russia and broke it did u see the russian run around shouting backstab no they got up of there ass and kicked some ass now on other terms putting the blame on karl because he is leader is wrong and every1 knows a good leader does not take action on his own its put to a vote

nap to relics came out and i see 5 relics out already

Hero u put up a fight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next