It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Massive hate on the Neko Empire
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Edwin's girlfriend got the hammer, owch, looks like we were right about edwin and Tanea farming, too bad edwin left before he got the same thing ^_^

E3A1 - MES

My ISP sucks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Now the time has come. MES is here to win :)

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Neko gets a new name, it is now MOB

E3A1 - MES

My ISP sucks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sorry for the late post. But owner and War seriuosly. To all great alliances are Success and Fails. MES sure has had a fail attack in Indo. But NEKO ( other names xXXx and MOB) have had nothing but fails. I mean seriuosly. You had to relocate to NZ now to Antartica and yet you still try to convince us that you are not scared. And if i must say this. Owner you actually suck compared to Edwin. Even though i oppose edwin's leadership he is a better leader than you will ever be. ( BEtrayled aside lol). I left because of Bull****. It was all about edwin. I kept getting msgs about letting him take the conquer. I could have had all of aussie conquered by me. But no i was threatend with a kick each time. And WAR you have to be like 7 years old. Me betraying is like calling Bush black. It just aint right. Trust me If i would have betrayed when i left The alliance you call MOB wouldnt even be MOB. I would have taken neko down by myself with my 400 tanks. Why? because you sucked edwin's (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and listened to him when he said go into Asia. Why did i stay behind because i felt that that would be my safe point to leave and Not have to worry about the bull that came from the alliance. Owner and War you think your good but look and my position in rank currently 8th and look at yours. Edwin left because he knew the ban was coming. He told me over the phone in txting. Yea He always said that you and war always that you were good. HE even said you guys were noobs. Now im gonna be the mature one here and stop at that but before you say MES fails. Just look at were you were and look at where you are now. Lets see first AUSSIE then NZ finally Antartica. Farther and farther away from MES. :lol:

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

taking the info in and, lmao :lol:

~Gaara of the Sand~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Epic Pwn on behalf of Random

What will The Owner and the child War come up with now?

E3A1 - MES

My ISP sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Now not saying that you can't be a good leader, not at all. I'm just saying leadership is taught not born with. The only reason you are quiting is because you know you failed. I have been in school for 4 weeks. Yet I still hold a top 10 spot and a relic. I am also a MLGpro gamer in Halo3. I am a natural gamer this stuff is just normal. Sure you may say i have no life. But lets see I have a girlfriend which you probably don't. I go outside which you "might" do. ummmm... lets see I'm still good at a game, Which you are NOT. Owner it is ok to admit to failing. But to say another alliance fails when you are running from that so called failed alliance is just dumb. I mean come on. I'm only 15 but I know that if you are saying a alliance is failing but your running from them you obvisouly don't know what you are talking about. This goes for you too War. Also if i was in Aussie right now i would attack you both. but there is a thing called teamwork. I am defending. Something this so called MOB doesn't do. I mean come on. Kurtley as your leader. A major backstabber to SWAT. Wow can you guys ever get anything straight. Also you call yourselves good. Yea you were good. WHEN ME AND LANGY WERE IN IT. Now it just fails. Come on the people still in it are in it because no one else will accept them. But hey who am i to talk i was only one of Nekos best next to Langy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The only reason why MES running so bad right now. Is there no leader ship is (sorry I'm not so active!) But MES had to fight with 3 Alliance. GFU is better than neko. They do most things. our score is still pretty high and I married. GFU, swat and all subs neko. You are dead within a few weeks! Mark my words Face the enemy's!!

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lol tootje how is your family doing? ok back to topic.

So before you guys g oon rambling just register this through your thick skulls. You guys are weak compared to the ones who are actually doing stuff for you

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

family is oke hehe:P iam 17 dude:P
think its kurlly

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next