It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: CE & NAM vs IRON and Sub
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

inoofinqisition wrote:
like what Michael said:

OMG someone listens finally :O lol

good battle ... hard luck IRON
and sorry toma :(

it's just tick 750 i think ... IRON still got armies left ... CE, SOA and UEF still alive ... u never knw what will happen ... relics can change a lot lol

hope to see IRON stand up once again and hit Nam when the time comes ;)

SM :D

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

micheal wrote:
inoofinqisition wrote:
like what Michael said:

OMG someone listens finally :O lol

good battle ... hard luck IRON
and sorry toma :(

it's just tick 750 i think ... IRON still got armies left ... CE, SOA and UEF still alive ... u never knw what will happen ... relics can change a lot lol

hope to see IRON stand up once again and hit Nam when the time comes ;)

SM :D

oh hey it's Ino if you still remember haha!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quit Crying about Boosting.. Its the Boosters who pay the server bills to keep BD up and running. Take that into account before blaming $$$. Both sides Boosted and IRON was outclassed in Build and was smashed to bits. Once again War has been won and Topic is now useless :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

langy79 wrote:
Quit Crying about Boosting.. Its the Boosters who pay the server bills to keep BD up and running. Take that into account before blaming $$$. Both sides Boosted and IRON was outclassed in Build and was smashed to bits. Once again War has been won and Topic is now useless :(

GOD oh mighty, are you guys so dense.

Answer this can you play and win without boosting?

There is no win in buying a win.

3000 tanks plus at tick 685 wow you got skill, you should be proud Monkeys.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

KLR wrote:

Well yeah, let's take a look at the alliances you happened to mention: I see RoL there (because of the last era, I presume?). And hey, looking back it, RoL almost broke the score record of BD the first era we played, some time back on E2. And you know, I don't remember anyone who finished with the alliance boosting basically at all.

And the last era then? Well we had a little more boosting, I do believe I once even bought a few hundred tokens myself to keep by production boost rolling. But even among those who didn't run with basically just blue tokens none came close to what could be called mass boosting.

CE? Last time I looked they weren't even playing for real. Unless they are actually going for a win this era I don't think they'll donate that much at all. :roll:

Nam? They have half the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) world conquered, what do you expect? A few of them might boost, sure, but I doubt there's a big need for that with the production they are getting anyways.

VULC? Umm... Oh, right, I haven't actually played an era with them there, but I know enough of them to say that they don't need to mass boost to win.

I'm afraid I got a feeling you don't have any idea how this game works. And if you ever actually meet an alliance purely donating their way to win, go ahead and thank them for funding the game for you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:43 am 
Corporal
Corporal

- Quoted instead of edit; don't mind this

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 am 
Corporal
Corporal

KLR wrote:
langy79 wrote:

:D :D the pot calling the kettle black, IRON boosted way more then Nam, they entire server knows it, 3000 tanks at tick 685? that easy, 3000tanks = 300squads from 14 members.. that is just over 20 squads each, are your sooooo noob you cant get 20 squads without boost. i know when i boost i managed 460 mechs alone in 300ticks. your alliance is inactive, duel chassis, no skill. o btw the answer the your question "Can you play and win without boosting?" in your case, its a NO.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Chivas0611 wrote:
KLR wrote:
langy79 wrote:

:D :D the pot calling the kettle black, IRON boosted way more then Nam, they entire server knows it, 3000 tanks at tick 685? that easy, 3000tanks = 300squads from 14 members.. that is just over 20 squads each, are your sooooo noob you cant get 20 squads without boost. i know when i boost i managed 460 mechs alone in 300ticks. your alliance is inactive, duel chassis, no skill. o btw the answer the your question "Can you play and win without boosting?" in your case, its a NO.

Wow so much hostility, good to see forums this active again lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

KLR wrote:
langy79 wrote:

Shows how much you know about this game =)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 am 
Captain
Captain

KLR wrote:
langy79 wrote:
Congrats Nam.. a well deserved win

Its not a well deserved win, it is a paid for win, Alliances like NAM, CE, ROL, VULC, only win by buying their win, if you really want to call that winning.

I think these types of Alliances, who have to buy a win never really win anything, they fool themselves into thinking they are the greatest players.

There is no strategies, no using your brains.

I can take 14 fairly dumb monkeys give them a ton of red tokens and they can do the same as NAM, CE, ROL, VULC push buttons, buy a crap load of weapons and then say we won.

Battle Dawn should have a Server were no one can buy reds or even get blues, then automatically pit these so called winners into that server against their rivals for a rematch and really see who is the best alliance is, I am sure these alliance members who constantly buy too win would be singing a different tune, like "Is it over yet?"

Dude, as i said before, Nam at rank 8, has taken down the rank 1 with little to no support from other alliances, if they could overcome a 3000 score difference (the rank 1 having approx 10000 score, and Nam having 7000 if i remember correctly), in the start of a round and take down such a stronger alliance like they did, then they have to have plenty of skill.

And as for their boosting, i know players on both sides, most of which, don't boost. The odd 1 or 2 on each side that do boost... well considering the conquers each side has, i doubt they even needed to boost anything more then energy to move their armies.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next