It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: BC vs RoL
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Turtle, rule #6. If you know you won't win a fight, don't be in it. Ignore the Coward BCs.

And thats exactly how it was, i'm not dumb. i may not be the brightest player, but i'm smart enough to know that BC had little, if any chance of success. The upcoming BT vs RoL war, well... even though it can go either way in my eyes, i still have to support BT due to prior promises. I'm not one to break my promises, and the only time i've done so, in over a year of playing now, is when i backstabbed RoL. and i think its safe to say i learned a good lesson from that isnt it?

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS
Best rank: 7
Most power: 152
Most crystals: 118

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

So accoring to your rules if u cant win then why fight... that just saw your #1 stratigy is to hide behind allies and be a no-body and relocate.. OMG.. why have i never thought of that!!?!?!? TY so much Jett ur my saviour. :lol: :lol:

also your rules? lmao who follows them other then you? dont throw useless junk rules at me LOL. how is BC a coward when they stood and fight? the only coward i saw was DKS when they relocated then snapping up 100ish crystals from taking in a BC members and then attacking Silksaw for his 26 (even though i know its planned) also breaking promise.. im 100% DKS broadcasted many many times when RoL vs BC was on that BC will recieve full support from DKS... which was non exsistance... once a thief, always a thief ;) u can do it once who say u cant do it again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

realemperor wrote:
When RoL beat BC you took BC crystals that RoL had earned by fair fight

. . . ?

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Silksaw 26crystals were taken by Hippo
Realiest joined DKS with 76 crystals.

:ugeek: understand? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

Mr Chivas, you forget Soldier of Fortunez crystal taken by Hippo as well, he had 20~36? :)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

o yes dats where hippo got his shinies from... i knew he would never get as many as hes got now by himself with his skills :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I don't believe any DKS member took Skilsaw's crystals... but hippo DID take 26 from SoF, after telling me to take them. We're good friends, so its only natural. And if you will recall, i was trying to retire during the majority of the BC/RoL war. i only logged in once a day, to offer advice to the DKS leader during that time period. What they did, and did not do, i didn't even bother looking. by the time they decided they needed me full time, to rejoin and become leader again, BC was basically dead.

And as for my code to BD, its just MY code. thats why its in my bio, not yours. Its something i follow, (with a few variations) every round. Like a knights code of honor.

And i'm not saying, that BC were cowards. The rule is, when you know you won't be in a fight, don't be. Ignore the Cowards BCs. BCs= Broad Casts. because lets face it, BD is full of trolls (this forum proves it) and theyre gonna go call coward, on you.

And as for Lu Bu joining us... Kerss is an old friend, when BC lost, he needed an alliance. originally, he was to join SHEP while clen was going to lead it, then DKS when clen told me to take over. He got a better offer, and joined BC instead though. So, all in all, hes just back to where he was originally, going to be starting.

Real Emporer, you have called me a bad leader, but i've kept my guys alive. I've gotten what was, a alliance of noobs, to over 20k score. this is DKS's first (and last) time at being a strong alliance. Even if we were to die in the worst way possible, i can happily say, we've had a good era. We're top 5, got wicked high score, considering most of the players i have in my alliance, who are here because theyre good friends, not super active, super strong, boosters. Considering we started as nothing but a group of semi-noob friends, and we have 20k + score, i think i can happily say we did good this era.

I'm sure RoL will win, but that doesn't mean i'm not going to war with RoL when the time comes. We lost to RoL in the start, the end will probably be the same, but we're not here to win. BT is, and i told BT we'd help them win.

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS
Best rank: 7
Most power: 152
Most crystals: 118

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jettlag wrote:
I don't believe any DKS member took Skilsaw's crystals...

He took it 2 ticks before Turtle and Outrageous squads reached Skilsaw in Antartica :roll:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol you dont even know what your members are doing.. lmao great leader..L2P kiddo :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 pm 
Private
Private

Maolain wrote:
realemperor wrote:
When RoL beat BC you took BC crystals that RoL had earned by fair fight

. . . ?

I second this, "RoL had earned by fair fight"
You can bag jett for having his own rules for what he does and doesent do in BD, and then spew pretentious garbage about how you think you earned BC's crystals, through some totally unwritten code of fairness (Your rules!?)

We took the crystals from BC so you could not get them.
RoL is red, BC was relatively dead, why should we allow our enemies scores to boost even higher at least for the meantime, because it was fair right?!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next