It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: BT vs CE
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:34 am 
Corporal
Corporal

CE was attacking TEX, who is our allied, TEX, asked for help, BT informed CE a number of times that TEX was our allied, but all was ignored by CE.

BT sent CE an official war declaration, and BT secured SA by taking all CE outposts within 7 ticks, of the two major battles that have taken place within the last 24 hours, CE attacked and lost both battles.

Instead of admitting a loss and congratulations to BT.

Santury (sanctuary) (buy a dictionary Santury) broadcasts message on how CE killed BT units, yes both sides lost units, but BT won both battles, and that is what is important.

Post subject: Re: BT vs CE
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:52 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Screenies of the battle reports? :)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well you are aware if TEX had Broadcast they were going to attack us tick 650 then attacked on tick 642 we would have had bigger fish to fry.

Oh then you attacked an ally aswell. hmm I seem to have messages from some of your members agreeing that you were the first to break NAP.

And the BRs are great I should post them turn by turn so everyone can see that CE lost because our units had experience while theres had none. In a few seconds one of the BRs will be posted turn by turn.
Round 1

all goes normally

Round 2

Experience starts to have an effect.

Round 3

As you can see have experience on our beam and explosive units ended up causing the battle to be lost.

Round 4

They wouldn't have had 150ish of those ranged concusive if the first battle hadn't done this aswell.

Now as everyone can see experience lost the battle. At a minimum it should have been a stale mate at best we should have come out the victors.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KLR wrote:
Santury (sanctuary) (buy a dictionary Santury) broadcasts message on how CE killed BT units, yes both sides lost units, but BT won both battles, and that is what is important.

first off he isnt even trying to say sanctuary but nice attempt to mock ur opponent i guess :D

and last i checked santury never claimed to win anything but yall both took heavy losses so i wouldnt be braggin there buddy lol

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Lol I am not bragging I was one of the ones that lost everything :D. Someone asked for a BR I gave it round by round so people could see experience on units means nothing if your are fighting inf it actually hurts you but helps you if you are fighting tanks or vehicles. OH well BT we will be back with more units.

Hmm if the important part is that you "won" the battles why is it that through out today you have given up ground to CE who "lost".

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Not sure i did this right.

Kerss wrote:
first off he isnt even trying to say sanctuary but nice attempt to mock ur opponent i guess and last i checked santury never claimed to win anything but yall both took heavy losses so i wouldnt be braggin there buddy lol

Well if he not trying to say sanctuary, what is he saying cause santury is spelled wrong too.

I am not bragging I am stating a facts

Corrected a mistake in the picture's URL.

~Ferr3t

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

KLR wrote:

Not sure i did this right.

Kerss wrote:
first off he isnt even trying to say sanctuary but nice attempt to mock ur opponent i guess and last i checked santury never claimed to win anything but yall both took heavy losses so i wouldnt be braggin there buddy lol

Well if he not trying to say sanctuary, what is he saying cause santury is spelled wrong too.

What are you saying by your username of KLR, I know mine is just a bunch of letters I put together and have stuck with for a long time.

Just because it exists doesn't mean it has to be saying something or have a meaning attached to it. You should show the way they died. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Don't forget to keep us all up-to date! ;)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KLR wrote:

Corrected a mistake in the picture's URL.

~Ferr3t

and KLR u do realize that some people just have names that ARENT words?? whats a kerss?? cuz last i checked its not a word so maybe u just need to calm down and not worry about his name and worry more about winning battles :D
EosAStar wrote:
Lol I am not bragging I was one of the ones that lost everything :D.

wasnt talkin to u bro lol

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
and KLR u do realize that some people just have names that ARENT words?? whats a kerss?? cuz last i checked its not a word so maybe u just need to calm down and not worry about his name and worry more about winning battles :D

Whats a Xiacon? Lol...

All in all it looks pretty even to me though :?

Commander Triton

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next