It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spamming COW
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

So everyone clear on that?

COW: DID NOT ACCOUNT SHARE - HALF OF THEM WORK TOGETHER, probably got shady with bounty.

SAGE: farming OPs, floating OP, recruiting die hard fanboys.

This argument really should be over...

join the grog!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol what is the arguement? which alliance cheated more? because SAGE only cheating i saw was op over the ocean. having friends come on and build op's for you isnt considered cheating or farming at all. make sure to read that last sentence because for some reason everyone keeps bringing up building op's for someone is cheating its not if the player continues to play.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

But Trevor that is the problem, they do not continue to play. The farms popped up during the COW/SAGE war and were banned fairly quickly.

join the grog!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

well then u need to be asking admin joe about that because i never seen that happen

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
having friends come on and build op's for you isnt considered cheating or farming at all

Yes it is.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I think I understand your unrelenting anger now Trevor. COW betrayed BH... so I understand why you would have it out for them, but you need to understand, just because they betrayed you does not make them cheaters.

At this point you just come off as bitter...
You need to let it go and learn not to be so trusting of folks in battledawn...

Also lol @ Routhy....

I hope you understand my frustration better now...

join the grog!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm 
Captain
Captain

yes betrayed me and my whole alliance seen how many people were flying around at once, making it obvious that they account shared 10 members of an alliance flying around at the same ticks and attacking the same ticks and flying away from our 50 nukes or so that we sent at them and not one nuke hit any of their units. that is called account sharing.
darth even said earlier that 2 of their members are from egypt, 2 members from UK. so how are all these people on all the time to avoid nukes and flying the same tick during 5 days of war. no one is that activee everyone passes out from time to time. it is impossible to move every squad away from our nukes every single time.
so please viscount stop talking about that you have no say in. stop trolling around.

and its not cheating if the person keeps playing the game routhy...

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

trevor1601 wrote:
yes betrayed me and my whole alliance seen how many people were flying around at once, making it obvious that they account shared 10 members of an alliance flying around at the same ticks and attacking the same ticks and flying away from our 50 nukes or so that we sent at them and not one nuke hit any of their units. that is called account sharing.
darth even said earlier that 2 of their members are from egypt, 2 members from UK. so how are all these people on all the time to avoid nukes and flying the same tick during 5 days of war. no one is that activee everyone passes out from time to time. it is impossible to move every squad away from our nukes every single time.
so please viscount stop talking about that you have no say in. stop trolling around.

actually he said 5 from uk 2 or 3 from egypt and 2 from china and that didnt include the others ones who joined and i myself was from the uk egypt and uk are at a relativel simular timezone and so thats quite easy 10 + the 2 people from china are on the same time as us

and before u claim its impossible for 10 man attacks theirs a team on here thats all from the same villaige so im sure they could have 12 or 14 man attacks depending where they play

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:

Many active alliances do this (and more) legimately.

My own M1 alliance has done this - it's easy to organise with a competent team.

Quote:

Do you have any idea how close the UK and Egypt are? The time difference is only two hours.

Quote:

They didn't. In fact they actually got banned, and even if they kept playing, they still set up for the purpose of begin a farm/slave colony. Meaning it is still against the rules.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

well all i know is that 2 cow members were banned. and joe had evidence of them account sharing. anyone can make up the excuse that cow made to get out of the bans.
@ routhy a mod said and also JOE said i believe that as long as they continue to play the game it is not cheating. and if it was cheating then sage would of been banned last era when they had there subs make about 50 nukes in India and then sage took them over, so if it wasnt cheating back then it shouldnt still be considered cheating.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next