It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: COW vs SA!! o.O
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

looks like a good one L33T i am sick of the bugs in this game... i need something different for a few months

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Trev you've made alot of mistakes that made it easy for you to be taken now. Its not a broken game i think its lack of experience when fighting a war like we did.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

trev i wouldnt say damn is a swear word ... lol maybe to a 2 year old it might be ?

anyway , this sounds alot like the cow v milk war :P

over confidence from BH
a bug mistake of your trev is making tons of subs ... they are no good and just like wht happened here , when given the fight or flight scenario , 8/10 its flight , 1/10 its backstab and the other 1/10 is fight LOL

subs are useless , the only way i see them being effective is like cows sub abusing group where they all know each other and have good communication otherwise its just a waste of time making subs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 am 
Captain
Captain

yes, definattly made a mistake with the subs... only about 4 members out of around 36 or so of them actually stayed and faught. i wont be making subs in the future because they were pointless this i realize.

second there was a bug... over 3000 units of our on the relic then the BR said we killed 0 units. and also a friend told me that 2 ticks later a member in his alliance had 42 squads of tanks that were attacked and he didnt kill any either. there is no way we dont kill at least 300 units with 3000 units on the relic even if we were ioned over 70 times on it.
and if this was a straight up fight Bh would of won... but due to nukes and lockdowns :P we lost way too much. it was a fun 5 days of war though. at least 4 of COW alliances vs BH and 4 other sub members, do i think we did a great job holding them off. and in the end they didnt even get anything besides 7 crystals and our relic. so not much of a profit for all the lossses COW in total lost

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4