It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: COW vs SA!! o.O
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

backstabbing is what happened. its not calling names. it is the truth. i tell the truth when it happens. i say it so alliances in the future know that COW is willing to backstab you when u have an agreement. thanks BORK this is only my second time leading and have had a good time with all these great players we have in the Brotherhood. wish we wouldnt of been backstabbed but meh it happens we wont die without a fight though..

update 2000 infantry of C0W's 750 lost of BH and seems like all of COW and subs are fleeing back for safety in the mexico area. also we were IONED 11 times by them in our attack so massive energery waste. outcome would of been the same pretty much maybe only made us lose an extra 50 units.

ill give more updates soon.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

no prob well if you ever come back and want to start an alliance just ask

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 am 
Captain
Captain

great job by COW's subs. they are really active and helped take out a stronger alliance... we will keep fighting though BH ftw. this round could of ended great for BH and allies if we hadnt gotten backstabbed but that is battle dawn. great game that im gonna miss i wont miss staying up all day almost passing out(unlike L33T Jk bud) fun round overall we played a good round and played with honor and worked as a team. good job team mates and i might be back next winter to play a round on E2 or maybe a diff server. will try to get all of the members from this round in it.
so dont count BrotherHood(BH) out yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

What you tryin 2 say ehhh? :P

Unfortunetly i couldn't do THAT much during this war. Stayed up the entire night last night. Made some attacks. Killed a bunch of Inf/Veh/Tanks. I was aware of a nuke headin to the outpost some members nd i had just protected; but i passed out <.<
COW saw this, and took the opportunity.
Here is the BR
This round has been a lot of fun and i enjoyed it.

SiCk!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

trevor1601 wrote:
great job by COW's subs. they are really active and helped take out a stronger alliance... we will keep fighting though BH ftw. this round could of ended great for BH and allies if we hadnt gotten backstabbed but that is battle dawn. great game that im gonna miss i wont miss staying up all day almost passing out(unlike L33T Jk bud) fun round overall we played a good round and played with honor and worked as a team. good job team mates and i might be back next winter to play a round on E2 or maybe a diff server. will try to get all of the members from this round in it.
so dont count BrotherHood(BH) out yet.

The war isn't over yet. From what i have seen i expect to be fighting tooth and nail through South America. You guys have done well and have been extremly co-ordinated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 am 
Captain
Captain

we plan on fighting till the end. and this will probly be the last era i ever use subs. i thank about 80% of the BH subs for being loyal. but when i woke up today and seen a newb from BH3 steal our relic... cmon guy u only have 150 tanks on the relic do u really think this willl work out for you. glad to say 4 ticks later we had the relic back. special thanks to empire, merc, verto, IA alliance, shatiar, and there are many others in my subs that have been doing good. as for the others that think they can profit off of the main at the time of war, u r wrong and should folllow what the loyal members are doing. SA can be ours if we work together.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

come on COW push. you can do it and win this era. good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

wow,
how many people you have ion us on the relic right before the battle :(
I can't even count them all.

anyway, been an intense week for me.
you guy got great subs supporting you in the battle, we got hurt a lot in couple of big battle with your subs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

yes good job COW. good luck the rest of the round. i am leaving now for a couple of rounds i need a break after all of my subs backstab me or left the area. and then everytime we were ready to fight COW runs away. good war though... being ioned like 70 times at least on our relic. should be against the rules or have something changed on ioning, seriously and then broadcasting everyone to ion us at the relic, that is called farming and is a reason to get banned. but oh well i am sick of this game and the admin's not being equal.

i complain to admin about a curse on a biography, and sent a screenshot of it to him on the forums. then 24 hours later i get this message "what are the coords" i tell him i sent u a message on the forrums. he replies "you gonna make me check the dam forums?" how is this a safe game when the admin's curses at you when tell them about someone else cursing?

so goodbye everyone and if anyone wants the screenshot of the cursing from the admin i can send it i made sure to screenshot it.

i have spent enough money and time on this game for the last 2 1/2 years. i have made a lot of friends and have had a fun time. but i am not willing to spend my time or money on it anymore, so goodluck to BH this round i hope you guys do well.

bye to all of my members and friends that ive made over the years.

bye everyone take care and i hope this game gets fixed soon. and in the meantime ill be looking for another game to spend money on, anyone got any suggestions?

Sincerely: no prisoners of no mercy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You should play starcraft!! Soon to come out: Starcraft 2!
Considered as the best games all-time. Real-time strategy game....you should look into those 2 games and play them w/ me like ol' times :)

And good job to COW for taking the relic. I'm still heart-broken after i lost my army :( lol

SiCk!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next