It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: COW vs SA!! o.O
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 am 
Captain
Captain

i think i have done that already... :P

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

quite honestly i was hoping we would go to war with cow i was getting bored after we cleaned out Africa but it will be a good war and best of luck to both of sides

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am 
Captain
Captain

Good luck , cow and there vast account sharing is no easy foe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

i have seen for about 2 days now the main will move then 5 min later a sub member moves then another 5 minutes another sub member moves then another sub member then another... i think u get the picture. we have had 0 battles so far. only spam... probly too scared to attack without the help of SAGE. not really a fun round SAGE will win because they have 7 relics. and has a huge farm alliance and there subs that will do there bidding then hand over the relic if they get it. so pretty much a stupid end of the round.

just want to say good job to all my members and my subs. it was an honor playing with all of you. we will fight to the end and fight together. brotherhood alliance will fight till the last man. too bad only like 3 of the relics were placed east of the middle east on the map otherwise it would of been more fair.

good luck to DOK also the only team that seemed to have honor besides BH alliance.

i am retiring after this round not because of the way this one ended but because ive been planning it for a while now. so good luck to all the people on here. E2 was a fun time the last couple of era's this one ending the way it is, will leave a bad memory of Battle dawn for a while. but good luck to everyone if the round ends within the next 2000 ticks which it might.

*edit* 163 squads attack this tick 2 ticks away from about 200 squads of our. then i refresh every 5 minutes and 1 after another they all return... if this isnt multi accounting then they all would of turned around. we all know they all have msn and communicate that way. if it wasnt multiing they alll would of turned around at the same tick. but no 5 minutes after another 50 squads gone 50 squads gone. this is really sad that even with multi's they dont want to fight. i can only say ***** lol i didnt curse but im sure u can guess. these guy's should be banned immediatley.... someone look into this. and actually watch them when they are attacking not just look at if they are using the same computer... i know lots of people with more than 1 computer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol, please.. put scans up by all means..

You were complaining and calling us cheats on the very first launch of the war.. How pathetic, really.

Why would we knowning plow into 200 squads with less forces.. Thats a move of an idiot.

Please keep crying, its amusing to say the least. Should be fun to see how the tears flow as more of the cow dudes get here lol.

Why dont you attack our staging point and push us out of SA. Having a problem getting all your players online to do it? Is this where the bitterness is coming from? :p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol enough players we have 300+ squads ready to fight and u turn around every time we launch grow some courage and have a battle. crying? i am ready to fight u guys had like 200 ticks preparing me letting u come down to SA then u back stab us and dont even kill any of our units yet. if anything i am sad for COW and there subs. u said u prepared for 3 days at our borders? not much of a plan to just run away. u could of had us all conquered by now since we only had like 50 squads defending when we were attacking SAGE in Asia like 70 ticks away. so if this Betrayal proves anything its that COW leadership is really horrible at planning wars.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

trevor1601 wrote:
i am retiring after this round not because of the way this one ended but because ive been planning it for a while now. so good luck to all the people on here. E2 was a fun time the last couple of era's this one ending the way it is, will leave a bad memory of Battle dawn for a while. but good luck to everyone if the round ends within the next 2000 ticks which it might.

you're leaving this was my first round playing with you and you were the best leader i have had i was hoping i could play some more but oh well good luck with your "real life"

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hax.. BH have 7 guys moving at once!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

hax hax they have 5 :lol:

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Nah 8 moving squads now :p hehe. Its easy to point fingers. I suggest we just play the game and enjoy it. Its not going to be a war won over night.. It will take time.. We can shout and call each other names throughout it or we can actually enjoy the game..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next