It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: SAGE, oh sorry I mean ION kicked and conquers me, lol
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What for? I said our top player was more money than skill.

I guess that's how SAGE likes to roll, lol.

Ah well - I had the most crystals and conquers in ION, but I guess platinum is the true #1 due to his vast skill and ability to conquer other members xD. Chyptic's a talented lad for sure, but money-augmented top rank doesn't make him the most talented player - not by a long shot.

But hey - if something like this was going to happen, better sooner than later. Saves me wasting my time.

Post subject: Re: SAGE, oh sorry I mean ION kicked and conquers me, lol
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

ha that sucks shouldnt made fun of person that supports right next to you though. lol u should of expected that to happen :lol: i agree with you though just because you support boat loads doesn't mean your talented just means u can make more units quicker and faster. a real Battledawn player can start out and not support and finish high, that is what an experienced person can do. people that support boat loads will never go on to make battledawn legends, its the ones who can survive and become great without the help of 1000's of workers.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I still love you Routh!
I kill ION for you yes? yes...

Proud member of Sky, "Record breaking".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:43 pm 
Private
Private

Routhy, I still lub you <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Im sorry were not poor...

dam I hate being so rich...

all this access money,

isn't the point of BD to make money, so the free loaders can keep playing...

Rough you made fun of 2 of the top 5 donators in this game, and due to you BD will get no more money from us... boo hoo

BD is a business and due to your jealously of our awesomeness, the fact that we boost, and we dont have any skills, BD has just lost one of there biggest money makers. Now thats not smart no matter which way you look at it, and your meant to be BD staff, which makes me even more sad for your being. I wish other business's would be as smart as you and make fun of other customers.

SAGE I mean Ion hehee, I had already stated Im here on the FRXX forum :lol:

Sadly enough due to the fact your a mod or whatever you may have this deleted sad to the fact you cant handle the truth...

and what a baby you are going in to FRXX spreadsheet in Google and messing it up, putting picture of Obama.

No point in replying I wont be here to read it...

Last edited by Platinum69 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Wow man, thats messed, wouldn't expect it from Karl, but Chryptic is just the kind of person I'd expect to see that from :/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 pm 
Private
Private

Platinum, I don't know you too well, but message me in game please, there are some things we must discuss :P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

Platinum69 wrote:

all this access money,

Rough you made fun of 2 of the top 5 donators in this game, and due to you BD will get no more money from us... boo hoo

BD is a business and due to your jealously of our awesomeness, the fact that we boost, and we dont have any skills, BD has just lost one of there biggest money makers. Now thats not smart no matter which way you look at it, and your meant to be BD staff, which makes me even more sad for your being. I wish other business's would be as smart as you and make fun of other customers.

there are rich people there are famous people, what makes us famous are the rats at the bottom of the barrel talking about us, your all a bunch of nobodies...

Rough I asked you what you do, and you told me that your a bum who only plays BD... WOW now thats so lame...

Sadly enough due to the fact your a mod or whatever you may have this deleted sad to the fact you cant handle the truth...

and what a baby you are going in to FRXX spreadsheet in Google and messing it up, putting picture of Obama.

Yes, your donating is help keeping the game up, but there are differences in donating if you understand, I won't go in depth.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

trevor1601 wrote:
ha that sucks shouldnt made fun of person that supports right next to you though. lol u should of expected that to happen :lol: i agree with you though just because you support boat loads doesn't mean your talented just means u can make more units quicker and faster. a real Battledawn player can start out and not support and finish high, that is what an experienced person can do. people that support boat loads will never go on to make battledawn legends, its the ones who can survive and become great without the help of 1000's of workers.

whatever dude, but you dont know who supports and who doesn't, all are shameless cowards who will hide the fact they support, just so they seem like a good players, if you know anything about the mechanical design behind BD you would understand that your only able to make 30 to 40 squads then you cant build or have population growth, so you have to boost. Rough dont lie dude you support like the rest of us, hince the dome around you colony, and as much as we do support you had mush more units then us, and every time we would ask you to sell us your boost you would say I dont have it... lol

maybe your using this "We Boost" factor to try to bring us down because you have no other weakness against us... trying to dirty up what we are, due to the fact we boost... look at the rank one player in e2, he boost even more then us, we dont going around saying ooh he is a bad player, we are much better people then you all are, that try to bring us down.

Jealous trolls... maybe that should be your new alliance name :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

AnitsuEx wrote:
Platinum69 wrote:

all this access money,

there are rich people there are famous people, what makes us famous are the rats at the bottom of the barrel talking about us, your all a bunch of nobodies...

Rough I asked you what you do, and you told me that your a bum who only plays BD... WOW now thats so lame...

Yes, your donating is help keeping the game up, but there are differences in donating if you understand, I won't go in depth.

Depth is only for poor people, or people who cant manage ther money,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next