It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: More to The Viscount
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Well , I am still thinking about your "comentaries" on whats going on , mainly on Earth2.
The first thing I like to tell you is that , on the foruns as well as on any game I play, I use always the same name so, its easy to know who I am and what games I am playing.
The other thing I like to call your attention is that if you like to coment the wars going on you must be straight and accurate on everything you say.
When you call EURO a sub of CAE not only you are mistake but also you are not beeing straight or accurate in any ways.
EURO has NAP's with CAE and with SAGE and with other alliances too. EURO moves on the battlefield with diplomatic and military ways, always playing fair and respecting all players.
If EURO was a "sub" of CAE - like you said, how could you explain that we also are friendly with SAGE.
To be exactly, you could say that there are 2 big alliances CAE and SAGE that are disputing the final victory or the leadership on Earth2 and that , there are other alliances, playing their way as well without calling them " subs".
I dont know if you play Earth2 - (dont see any Viscount there) but if you play then, you should be offline many times for not seeing what have been done by EURO and for not seeing that EURO already have battles with CAE and with SAGE and with CAE3. Ask Vampire , the leader of CAE3 what he think about you saying that we are a sub of CAE. (with a battle where both parts loose more then 1.500 units each- what a sub).

Wanna report and coment ? Do it right ! Don't just say what you think it is.

I am the leader of EURO on this round of Earth 2 and I was the leader of EURO on the last round of Earth 2. I intend to be the leader of EURO also on next round of Earth 2. Our way of playing gonna be always the same way but as an independent alliance and never, never as a sub.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: More to The Viscount
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

EURO may not be an official sub of CAE but the only reason it still exists as a free alliance is because CAE lets it.

CAE gave EURO the order to conquer iRES for collaborating with SAGE and EURO attacked iRES, a former friend and ally of EURO, as well as a de facto sub of CAE.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that EURO, as well as numerous other alliances, UD comes to mind, are de facto subs of CAE and/or SAGE.

I am sorry that this comes as a shock, but anyone looking at the big picture would no doubt come to the same conclusion as I.

All the alliances that remain unconquered are de facto subs/slaves of CAE and SAGE.

Sorry but its CAE/SAGE town.....

join the grog!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

I hope and really mean this, I hope that if you do some kind of surgery to someone , at least you do that better then what you do it here. You are so mistake about all this that I doubt that someone can read what you write seriously. I believe, now, that what you write is only to make some of us to laugh about so many idiotic things you have in your mind. FOR ME , YOU SHOULD TAKE SOME MORE TIME LOOKING ON WHATS GOING ON , INSTEAD OF MAKING SOME KIND OF JUDGEMENTS THAT I CAN SEE NOW, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FR.
Maybe is because you are a guy that normally is ranked at 500 more or less and be so hungry about that fact , that you just minus all the other people that are here to play this wonderfull game.
My opinion , my 2 cents for you : do anything else but stop writing comentaries on something you dont get neither the sense or even the juice of what is the essence of BD.
In other words : get lost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I don't really hope but I do mean what I have said thus far. Given the fact that I am a low ranked player and part of an insignificant alliance (Arab), gives me a freer perspective on the politics of earth 2, given that my alliance (Arab) could really care less about what EURO (CAE) or SAGE thinks of us. To us, there are only 2 alliances, each with there own set of thugs/satellites/slaves.

The best example of CAE throwing scraps to their slaves/subs is the iRES incident. iRES had been firmly in the CAE camp, along with EURO. When the relics arrived and SAGE obtained the relic in iRESs area, CAE was understandably infuriated, their sub/slave had failed to secure the relic. CAE had no other choice but to punish iRES for its incompetence (and incontinence, prob), and immediately excommunicated iRES from the shackles and protection of the CAE yoke. iRES was now alone in a pit with the hungry hounds of CAE, and in a flash iRES was reduced to a pathetic figure of its formal self. It didn't matter that iRES and EURO had been close allies for a long time, because CAE gave the order and its subs had to do what their overlords/masters tell them to do.

So here we are now, EURO is just one of many of CAEs subs, de facto subs maybe. SAGE also has its many subs and most of them would not argue that fact.

Pull the wool from up thine eye Buram, you are living smack dab in the middle of CAE Town, sure you may be a minor representative in the city council but CAE is mayor of CAE Town and in the end they have absolute power.

But if it makes you feel better thinking that EURO or any of the top 10 alliances are free alliances and not under SAGE or CAEs thumb, then hey good for you.

join the grog!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

TheViscount wrote:
EURO may not be an official sub of CAE but the only reason it still exists as a free alliance is because CAE lets it.

CAE gave EURO the order to conquer iRES for collaborating with SAGE and EURO attacked iRES, a former friend and ally of EURO, as well as a de facto sub of CAE.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that EURO, as well as numerous other alliances, UD comes to mind, are de facto subs of CAE and/or SAGE.

I am sorry that this comes as a shock, but anyone looking at the big picture would no doubt come to the same conclusion as I.

All the alliances that remain unconquered are de facto subs/slaves of CAE and SAGE.

Sorry but its CAE/SAGE town.....

A guy , some long ticks ago told me the same phrase about : "its KoH town" and we put KoH down. About CAE give us the order to attack iRES , you are so wrong that you even imagine. We attack iRES because - first a guy from iRES - Yozius of Marokino , taking chance after we push KoH, grabs a colony of a lady with 27 crystals, steal them from us - this also gaving as a result our fight with SAGE. and the second reason was for iRES acept as members some of the KoH guys. When we stop the fight with SAGE , we made a peace treaty with them and they respect us by moving out of the area where he have many conquers. We take advantage from the attack of CAE to attack iRES at the same time. It was a war advantage because iRES have to face 2 enemies at the same time.
I dont understand why you keep playing BD. If you say " all alliances are slaves of CAE and SAGE" what could be your interest on playing ? Like to be slave? And , if you are a big leader or you belong to a big alliance maybe, maybe I could reflect on your sad comentaries but, in the BD world , you are nothing and you never show leadership or bravery in the battlefield.
I feel pity for you. I know you are the kind of guy that cant emerge for doing big things, even big defeats, and that shows up only due to that talk talk of big mouth.
I know as well as many other guys on BD E2 that you are only a big mouth. And I reply again to your post because I feel sad for seeing that you only have something to say , by placing all guys enjoying this game in a big and dark hole of oblivion.
Go on and ask Mree or Leader from CAE or Chryptic or Platinum Sage of SAGE or any other leader of the big alliances what they think about EURO.
You can even ask to other alliances what they think about us. But more then that, dont assume you are the person with the right vue on this matter.
And for me , all the talking with you is finish with a sad feeling but at the same time with a feeling of pity about you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

CAE and SAGE could destroy any alliance on earth 2 at any time they pleased. EURO nor any other secondary alliance would ever act aggressively against another secondary alliance without first getting their blessing.

EURO and other CAE subs attacked EURO because of their collaboration with SAGE. That much is very clear.

Your casus belli is clearly nothing more than fiction, sorry.

I am nothing, nor show leadership and/or bravery on the battlefield? Well shucks you got me there..... I guess I still have Dunkirk!

Your reaction of petty insults only leads to believe that you in fact know deep down inside that EURO, as well any many others, are merely just subs of CAE or SAGE.

But I do agree with you that my observations (commentaries) do in fact convey a pretty sad state of affairs in BD, that of a world of cowards who seem completely content on being subservient second class alliances in the imposing shadow of CAE and SAGE. Look at the Americas for example, and Greenland and Iceland for that matter. It consists of nothing but CAE subs. Now I am truly sorry that the word sub is so offensive to you. I do believe that you do not think of yourself as a sub, what I am trying to convey is EURO is a de facto sub. A sub in everything but name.

join the grog!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

luram why u make 2 topics about this? u should keep this section about war and diplomatic not about 1 person and his views of earth 2

Relic Record: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 am 
Captain
Captain

One thread is a discussion about a war in E2. This thread is a discussion on the state of E2 and EURO's stance in it.

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Luram, be aware that Viscount is a troll - a person who deliberately says things with the intent of annoying everybody else for his own pleasure.

By arguing with him, you're giving him exactly what he wants, he doesn't care about what's really happening ingame, he just wants to get a rise out of you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

We use more concepts like " jus ad bellum" and " jus post Bellum" and based on this we play our BD game with proud, and with respect and I even can say , with honour.
And in a forum with young people , using words like this is more kinda a show off.
All that you say only shows your frustration for beeing on rank 500 or should I say 600 ?
In my country we have a saying : Grow up and show yourself.

Merry Christmas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next